Utter trash - the WWW.FOOTBALL-RUMOURS.CO.UK thread

558 posts
Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 24 Aug 2006 14:24

eaststandbird (Reading will re sign Paul Brooker from Brentford for a fee thought to be in the region of £700k. Brooker left Reading 2 seasons ago, despite Coppell's desperate efforts to keep the tricky winger)

Wat a Joke!!!!!

If we sign that yellow streak of piss I'm gong on a killing spree, so it's a good job it's all bollocks.

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 24 Aug 2006 14:28

eaststandbird (Reading will re sign Paul Brooker from Brentford for a fee thought to be in the region of £700k. Brooker left Reading 2 seasons ago, despite Coppell's desperate efforts to keep the tricky winger)

Wat a Joke!!!!!

Quite agree, he worth twice as much as that.

mydak

by mydak » 24 Aug 2006 17:51

would we still get some of that money in sell on clauses??

premiership_bound

by premiership_bound » 24 Aug 2006 21:40

It's going to be a busy few days :lol:

Reading will sign River Plate striker Ernesto Farias for £3m. The Argentine striker wants to move to Europe and preferrebly the Premier League and Reading are the only English side to show interest.

Reading set to sign Betis defender Juanito for £3m. The out of favour Spaniard handed in a transfer request and Reading made their move. The Royals could also take want-away striker Ricardo Oliveira as part of the deal for an extra £1m.
Oliveira returned from Brazil 9 days late and was fined a massive 1 million Euros.

Fulham midfielder Steed Malbranque will sign for Reading along with Danny Mills and Ulises De La Cruz. Malbranque will join for a cut price £1.5m on a 3-year-deal, Mills will join for £750k on a two-year-deal and De La Cruz will sign on a free on a one-year-contract.

Reading will up their bid for Leeds defender Matty Kilgallon. The Royals had a £1m bid rejected but are set to table a new £3m bid.
However, Ken Bates looks relucantant to sell, claiming that Kilgallon is 'the natural successor to John Terry as England captain'.

Steve Sidwell's move to Charlton has been put on hold after the Reading Midfielder demanded more money from Charlton.

Werder Bremen's out of favour striker Ivan Klasnic has emerged as a target for Reading. The Royals made a £4m bid, after their hopes of signing Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink were slashed.

Reading set to sign Latvian striker Maris Verpakovskis from Dinamo Kiev. The 26-year-old flew in to Reading for talks over the Weekend and will probably sign in time for Reading's trip to Wigan on Saturday.
Reading and Portsmouth are tracking Roma defender Sammy Kuffour.

Reading are chasing Hugarian striker Peter Rajczi but face competition from West Brom and Birmingham

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 24 Aug 2006 22:10

premiership_bound It's going to be a busy few days :lol:

Reading will sign River Plate striker Ernesto Farias for £3m. The Argentine striker wants to move to Europe and preferrebly the Premier League and Reading are the only English side to show interest.

Reading set to sign Betis defender Juanito for £3m. The out of favour Spaniard handed in a transfer request and Reading made their move. The Royals could also take want-away striker Ricardo Oliveira as part of the deal for an extra £1m.
Oliveira returned from Brazil 9 days late and was fined a massive 1 million Euros.

Fulham midfielder Steed Malbranque will sign for Reading along with Danny Mills and Ulises De La Cruz. Malbranque will join for a cut price £1.5m on a 3-year-deal, Mills will join for £750k on a two-year-deal and De La Cruz will sign on a free on a one-year-contract.

Reading will up their bid for Leeds defender Matty Kilgallon. The Royals had a £1m bid rejected but are set to table a new £3m bid.
However, Ken Bates looks relucantant to sell, claiming that Kilgallon is 'the natural successor to John Terry as England captain'.

Steve Sidwell's move to Charlton has been put on hold after the Reading Midfielder demanded more money from Charlton.

Werder Bremen's out of favour striker Ivan Klasnic has emerged as a target for Reading. The Royals made a £4m bid, after their hopes of signing Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink were slashed.

Reading set to sign Latvian striker Maris Verpakovskis from Dinamo Kiev. The 26-year-old flew in to Reading for talks over the Weekend and will probably sign in time for Reading's trip to Wigan on Saturday.
Reading and Portsmouth are tracking Roma defender Sammy Kuffour.

Reading are chasing Hugarian striker Peter Rajczi but face competition from West Brom and Birmingham

Busy few days for Ken Dodd

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 25 Aug 2006 12:54

now kitson is injured a striker might not be a bad idea, but according to that we're after about 7 FFS. He may get the Kilgallon one by fluke. De La Cruz is likely IMO and Mills possible, but where has he got the rest of this bollocks from?

Reading Abbey

by Reading Abbey » 25 Sep 2006 03:52

Latest BS:

Depending on READING'S league position come January, READING plan a swoop for WBA's Nathan 'Duke' Ellington, thought to be in the region of £2.5m.
READING are also keeping tabs on Newcastle United's James Milner and could proceed with a £5m offer if Newcastle will part with the young midfielder.

Reading are hoping to entice Freddy Adu over to England with a 6 month loan deal in January, with a view to a permanent £7,000,000 deal next summer.
Reading share a good relationship with the MLS and have been hoping to tie up a player work experience program with DC United

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 22 Nov 2006 13:03

It's saying silly stuff again

Norwich misfit Andy Hughes is set to join up with Wycombe Wanderers in the January Transfer Window after a string a sub standard performances. Peter Grant is pursuing Reading's Glen Little as a like for like replacement.

Reading Abbey

by Reading Abbey » 22 Nov 2006 20:03

READING are also hot on the heals of Darius Vassel, IF the striker can lose weight and maintain his fitness.

READING will sign Birmingham City defender Matthew Upson after the two clubs agreed a few last week.

Spirit of Elm Park

by Spirit of Elm Park » 23 Nov 2006 10:55

Big Ern It's saying silly stuff again

Norwich misfit Andy Hughes is set to join up with Wycombe Wanderers in the January Transfer Window after a string of sub standard performances. Peter Grant is pursuing Reading's Glen Little as a like for like replacement.

And yet strangely getting things spot on :wink:

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 23 Nov 2006 10:58

Reading Abbey READING are also hot on the heals of Darius Vassel, IF the striker can lose weight and maintain his fitness.

READING will sign Birmingham City defender Matthew Upson after the two clubs agreed a few last week.

Looks like somebody doesn't know how to spell heels.

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 23 Nov 2006 21:37

SpaceCruiser
Reading Abbey READING are also hot on the heals of Darius Vassel, IF the striker can lose weight and maintain his fitness.

Definately

bobby m's syrup

by bobby m's syrup » 24 Nov 2006 05:37

SpaceCruiser

Heals, Heelas, how much more have we got in store?

E. Andrew

by E. Andrew » 25 Nov 2006 18:04

i've heard enough "upson" til jan

blue_army

by blue_army » 26 May 2007 15:40

Wolves will spend 5mil+ in the summer with the new chairman. First a 2m rising to 2.5m signing of Billy Sharp will be completed this week. John oster is being targeted after falling out of favour at Reading.

Reading are looking into signing Valencia midfielder Vicente Rodriguez. The 26-year old has been sidelined all season with injuries and Steve Coppell is looking to give him a chance in the Premiership for around £4m.

Reading FC Rumours:
Steve Coppell has been told he can have upto £25-30m to spend with the leftovers in January. Only a minority of players will be leaving these are:
John Halls- Stoke/ Norwich-£400k
Michael Dubbery- Southampton/ Watford-£700k
And Possibly Seol Ki-Hyeon-Sunderland/ West Brom-£2.4m
Alan Bennett-Notts Forest/ QPR-Loan
Sam Sodje-£800k-West Brom
Coppell will bring in 5-7 players in the summer with an extra 2 or 3 in January.
Summer Transfers are:
Scott Carson-Loan-Liverpool
Sami Hyypia-£1.5m-Liverpool
Bolo Zenden-Free-Liverpool
Tom Huddlestone-£4.5m-Spurs
Billy Sharp-£2m-Scunthorpe (with shane long going there on loan)
Lee Cook-£3m-QPR/ Darren Ambrose-£4m-Charlton
January Transfers:
Centre Midfielder-?
Goalkeeper-?
Right Back-?

Croatian midfielder Igor Biscan looks set to replace Steve Sidwell at Reading.

Watford striker Darius Henderson is expected to complete his move to Reading in the next couple of weeks.

Swedish defender Dennis Boskalio looks set to leave Djurgarden this summer, with Reading leading the chase.

Transfers of the Premiership in the summer (80 % true) :
- Zamora: Reading

Espanyol defender Daniel Jarque has emerged as a summer target for Reading.

Having missed out on Charlton defender Herman Hreidarsson, Reading boss Steve Coppell has turned his attentions to Rennes defender Jacques Faty.

I was going into the Newcastle Box Office yesterday to get a season ticket and as I walked out I swear I saw Nickey Shorey walking out of the ground. I waited around Reading a magazine I had picked up earlier and Sam Allardyce was getting into his car, grinning and on his phone. I ran up to the car and asked if shorey was coming, he just smiled.

Reading will anounce the signing of Phil Jagielka next week. The club are thought to be splashing out 4 million pounds on the midfielder.

Reading are interested in signing Independiente Goalkeeper Oscar Ustari.

Reading full back Nicky Shorey is taking a medical at West Ham, and Robbie Fowler will sign for Reading.

Corinthians full back Eduardo Ratinho could be on his way to Man United as the long term successor to Gary Neville, the Red Devils do however face competition from Reading.

Brighton's in form Striker Bas Savage is on Steve Coppell's shortlist. The Giant striker is expected to be available at around 400k.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 26 May 2007 15:46

blue_army Wolves will spend 5mil+ in the summer with the new chairman. First a 2m rising to 2.5m signing of Billy Sharp will be completed this week. John oster is being targeted after falling out of favour at Reading.

Reading are looking into signing Valencia midfielder Vicente Rodriguez. The 26-year old has been sidelined all season with injuries and Steve Coppell is looking to give him a chance in the Premiership for around £4m.

Reading FC Rumours:
Steve Coppell has been told he can have upto £25-30m to spend with the leftovers in January. Only a minority of players will be leaving these are:
John Halls- Stoke/ Norwich-£400k
Michael Dubbery- Southampton/ Watford-£700k
And Possibly Seol Ki-Hyeon-Sunderland/ West Brom-£2.4m
Alan Bennett-Notts Forest/ QPR-Loan
Sam Sodje-£800k-West Brom
Coppell will bring in 5-7 players in the summer with an extra 2 or 3 in January.
Summer Transfers are:
Scott Carson-Loan-Liverpool
Sami Hyypia-£1.5m-Liverpool
Bolo Zenden-Free-Liverpool
Tom Huddlestone-£4.5m-Spurs
Billy Sharp-£2m-Scunthorpe (with shane long going there on loan)
Lee Cook-£3m-QPR/ Darren Ambrose-£4m-Charlton
January Transfers:
Centre Midfielder-?
Goalkeeper-?
Right Back-?

Croatian midfielder Igor Biscan looks set to replace Steve Sidwell at Reading.

Watford striker Darius Henderson is expected to complete his move to Reading in the next couple of weeks.

Swedish defender Dennis Boskalio looks set to leave Djurgarden this summer, with Reading leading the chase.

Transfers of the Premiership in the summer (80 % true) :
- Zamora: Reading

Espanyol defender Daniel Jarque has emerged as a summer target for Reading.

Having missed out on Charlton defender Herman Hreidarsson, Reading boss Steve Coppell has turned his attentions to Rennes defender Jacques Faty.

I was going into the Newcastle Box Office yesterday to get a season ticket and as I walked out I swear I saw Nickey Shorey walking out of the ground. I waited around Reading a magazine I had picked up earlier and Sam Allardyce was getting into his car, grinning and on his phone. I ran up to the car and asked if shorey was coming, he just smiled.

Reading will anounce the signing of Phil Jagielka next week. The club are thought to be splashing out 4 million pounds on the midfielder.

Reading are interested in signing Independiente Goalkeeper Oscar Ustari.

Reading full back Nicky Shorey is taking a medical at West Ham, and Robbie Fowler will sign for Reading.

Corinthians full back Eduardo Ratinho could be on his way to Man United as the long term successor to Gary Neville, the Red Devils do however face competition from Reading.

Brighton's in form Striker Bas Savage is on Steve Coppell's shortlist. The Giant striker is expected to be available at around 400k.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok Who's owning up to these blatant HNA offerings?!

noise

by noise » 26 May 2007 15:48

:lol:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 26 May 2007 15:50

noise I was going into the Newcastle Box Office yesterday to get a season ticket and as I walked out I swear I saw Nickey Shorey walking out of the ground. I waited around Reading a magazine I had picked up earlier and Sam Allardyce was getting into his car, grinning and on his phone. I ran up to the car and asked if shorey was coming, he just smiled.

Well he'd probably just made £50k on the whatever deal he'd made via a nice brown envelope....

allegedly.

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 26 May 2007 22:04

noise I was going into the Newcastle Box Office yesterday to get a season ticket and as I walked out I swear I saw Nickey Shorey walking out of the ground. I waited around Reading a magazine I had picked up earlier and Sam Allardyce was getting into his car, grinning and on his phone. I ran up to the car and asked if shorey was coming, he just smiled.

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 27 May 2007 01:27

Danny Murphy is set to sign for Reading in the coming weeks.

READING have received much interest in Reading and England left back Nicky Shorey. Reading this week turned down a £5m offer from a un-named Premier League club. John Madejski has reiterated that the club do not, and will not sell unless they feel it's in their best interest! It's thought that Arsenal are one of the clubs interested and are lining up an £8m offer in the wake of Gareth Bale's move to neighbours Tottenham Hotspur.

558 posts