Utter trash - the WWW.FOOTBALL-RUMOURS.CO.UK thread

558 posts
G'La

by G'La » 13 Jul 2007 10:42

Reading are planning on bringing in two of the usa's brightest talents with Michael bradley and Benny Feilhaber joining as soon as the peace cup is over.

Some geniune Arsenal rumours.
out
Reyes. £8 millionReal
Flamini. Swap deal
Ljungberg. Swap deal
Hoyte. £3 millionReading

READING. watson CRYSTAL PALACE, miccoli JUVENTUS (loan).

Reading Fc transfers
There are quite a few players Reading are looking at signing after the peace cup is over, however, obviously not all of them will happen.
The players are:

Justin Hoyte –£2.5 million
Derek Boateng–£1 million
Romaric –£2.5 million
Tom Soares –£1.75 million
Kevin Mirallas –£1.5 million
Shim Young Sung 750 k
SHIN Young Rok –£1 million
Stephen Drouin –£1 million
Jamie Mccombe –£1 million
Dean Leacock –£2 million
Josmer Altidore –£3 million
Leon Barnett –£2.5 million

Reading Fc are planning a double swoop of newly promoted FC metz's stars. The players they are looking at are 23 year old attcking midfielder daniel bocande and and 2 one year old midfielder Dino Djiba. It is said that Coppell is hoping that fellow senegalese player ibrahima sonko will help the two players settle. Thhey will finsh their Summer spending with emerse fae and troy hearfield from Newcastle jets who wishes to team up with his friend oliver bozanic.
Reading have got a strong scouting network in Australia at the moment as they believe this is where some of the top new talent is coming from, they have their eye on Jason Naidovski from AIS who may sign in January.

Nicky Shorey is to be offered the club captaincy in a bid to tie up a new deal at Reading. Current incumbent Graeme Murty will struggle to get into the starting XI once Justin Hoyte arrives.

Robbie Fowler watch....
Also, expect Robbie Fowler to complete a move to Real Madrid as they are offloadin van nistelrooy to Barnet for £10, Fowler will complete a formidible duo with dion dublin at the bernabau.

The reason why Robbie Fowler was spotted in Sydney was because he is taking a break while considering which ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP club to join while also seeing the quality of Australian football. One day he would like to play in Australia but he feels the move right now is not right. Fowler looks set to join Leicester

Kanu will leave Portsmouth after the signing of Nugent and will join one of the Sheffield Clubs on a free.
Robbie Fowler is also another forward that I have been told will join one of the Sheffield clubs. The Kanu signing will come as a shock as he's Premier League quality but I know this will happen.

To the person that said Robbie Fowler will sign with Leicester by the end of the week I think your right but I wonder why I just saw him with tv crews around him at sydney airport maybe something to do with sydney FC naaa cannot be how could we doubt you STOP WITH THE DRIBBLE.

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 15 Jul 2007 15:04

Steve Coppell has agreed a fee with Lyon for Brazilian striker Nilmar.
The fee is thought to be around £7m but is payable over 2 seasons.
Emerse Fae has also apparently agreed to sign for Reading and a medical will take place when the team arrive back home from the Peace Cup in Korea.

I wish!!!

arreff

by arreff » 15 Jul 2007 17:40

I don't
Injury shocker for Nilmar
By Patrick Haond - Created on 24 Jul 2006

Brazilian star Nilmar's proposed move to Corinthians has been cast into doubt after he suffered a serious knee injury at the weekend.
French champions Lyon had sent the striker on loan to Corinthians last term and they have been hugely impressed with his efforts.
Reports had suggested a $10 million (£6.8 million) deal had been struck between the two clubs and that a transfer would be concluded this summer.
However, all plans are now on hold after Nilmar ruptured ligaments in his knee at the weekend.

The 22-year-old is expected to be sidelined for around eight months and it remains to be seen if the deal will be concluded while he is on the sidelines.
This was the second serious knee injury in two years
I would be thinking that he was injury prone!

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 16 Jul 2007 08:30

I can't help :lol: :lol: when I see that someone has seen a players AGENT and that's the ketchup for the rumour.

I wouldn't recognise an agent if he was sat in my dinner (although I would probably want him to move).

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 16 Jul 2007 14:44

Reading are set to complete the signing of Nantes midfielder Emerse Fae for £2.75m. The Ivorian is desperate to leave the Ligue 2 side.

Boca Juniors attacker will sign for Reading for £7m, when the peace cup ends.

Atletico Madrid winger Martin Petrov has emerged as a target for Reading.
=v1=

Swedish left–back Edman will sign for Reading.

Reading will complete the following signings when they return from Korea:
Liam Rosenior (Fulham) £3m
Justin Hoyte (Arsenal) £2m
Billy Jones (Crewe) £1m
Dave Vaughan (Crewe) £300k
Maynard (Crewe) £1.3m

Mr Brightside
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Mr Brightside » 16 Jul 2007 14:45

brendywendy Billy Jones (Crewe) £1m

He's already signed for Preston.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 16 Jul 2007 14:50

Mr Brightside
brendywendy Billy Jones (Crewe) £1m

He's already signed for Preston.

i take no rsponsibility for the drivel that is put on the site
im just relaying it to you

retro royal

by retro royal » 16 Jul 2007 16:34

Barnsley to swoop for Sunderland's wright
Arsene Wenger will quit soon due to lack of funds
Lippi to take Arsenal job when Wenger goes
lawal of Vejle Boldklub to sign for Madrid
sam sodje will retire due to bordem

BonBoh

by BonBoh » 16 Jul 2007 20:01

retro royal sam sodje will retire due to bordem

eva urd ovva spelchekka?

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 16 Jul 2007 20:10

BonBoh
retro royal sam sodje will retire due to bordem

eva urd ovva spelchekka?

I fink the person that posted it on http://www.football-rumours.co.uk is the one you should be asking that question to.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 17 Jul 2007 07:43

"Crystal Palace have just completed the signing of Tomasz Radzinski from Fulham for £8 million pounds"

I know prices have gone crazy, but £8m for a free agent is a bit steep.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And the best yet :

"I work currently at the Stamford bridge shop and have been told from micheal Essien himself that he will be leaving for Real Madrid as the signing of Steve sidewell has upset him."

He obviously has no affinity for gingers, then.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 18 Jul 2007 19:56

Crystal Palace will announce the signing of their mystery striker on Saturday.

It is believed to be Brighton striker Bas Savage with the clubs agreeing a £500,000 package for his services.

:lol:

bassavage

by bassavage » 18 Jul 2007 21:31

Coppelled Streets Crystal Palace will announce the signing of their mystery striker on Saturday.

It is believed to be Brighton striker Bas Savage with the clubs agreeing a £500,000 package for his services.

He is worth half a million on entertainment value alone.

G'La

by G'La » 19 Jul 2007 08:30

bassavage
Coppelled Streets Crystal Palace will announce the signing of their mystery striker on Saturday.

He is worth half a million on entertainment value alone.

Saw that yesterday. t'id make me laugh!

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 19 Jul 2007 19:37

Eric Djemba–Djemba is Steve Coppell's latest choice to replace Steve Sidwell after the club failed in its attempt to sign Emerse Fae from Nantes.

G'La

by G'La » 20 Jul 2007 10:57

Steve Coppell claims only the one more signing is on his way that is not true. Emerse Fae has all but agreed terms, and Reading are still chasing a forward, thought to be Bobby Zamora.

And...

Brighton forward Bas Savage is in talks with Leicester over a £200 k transfer, I know his sister and she told me she went up to The Walkers stadium with him for talks.

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 20 Jul 2007 15:59

Reading will complete these signings after the peace cup:
Renato (Sevilla) £4. 75m
Benoit Costil (Caen) £500k
Eliot Grandin (Caen) £350k
Emerse Fae (Nantes) £2. 75m
Danilo Gerlo (River) £750k

– –Reading Transfer– –

Now after Reading's falling out of the Peace Cup sees the Royals return home to continue signings. One of the first targets they hope to capture is the signature of Stewart Yetton who plays for Cornish non–league side Truro City. Inside the Madejski a figure of around 250,000 pounds will be spent for the lad, who scored 72 goals in 47 (11) appearances. Steve Coppell seems keen on bringing him in, and has spent over 3 years scouting his skills. Extraordinaryly as it sounds, he could be the first cornish footballer to play in the Premier League.

Income from the Greg Halford sell should be able to bring Emerse Fae to Reading soon. Speculation of his transfer collasping should be ended soon when he pens a 4 year deal.

Deals should be wrapping up with a few key players to keep them extended and happy on a bit higher wages. Even Simon Cox, who scored against Lyon in the Peace Cup, will be paid higher than what Sidwell declined to take. Any speculation on any other signings is just that at the moment, speculation. Don't think Reading are done dealing just yet in the transfer window!

Doing so well too, right up until he said Cox would be a big earner.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 20 Jul 2007 16:01

Quote: coppelled streets
Reading will complete these signings after the peace cup:
Renato (Sevilla) £4. 75m
Benoit Costil (Caen) £500k
Eliot Grandin (Caen) £350k
Emerse Fae (Nantes) £2. 75m
Danilo Gerlo (River) £750k

– –Reading Transfer– –

Now after Reading's falling out of the Peace Cup sees the Royals return home to continue signings. One of the first targets they hope to capture is the signature of Stewart Yetton who plays for Cornish non–league side Truro City. Inside the Madejski a figure of around 250,000 pounds will be spent for the lad, who scored 72 goals in 47 (11) appearances. Steve Coppell seems keen on bringing him in, and has spent over 3 years scouting his skills. Extraordinaryly as it sounds, he could be the first cornish footballer to play in the Premier League.

Income from the Greg Halford sell should be able to bring Emerse Fae to Reading soon. Speculation of his transfer collasping should be ended soon when he pens a 4 year deal.

Deals should be wrapping up with a few key players to keep them extended and happy on a bit higher wages. Even Simon Cox, who scored against Lyon in the Peace Cup, will be paid higher than what Sidwell declined to take. Any speculation on any other signings is just that at the moment, speculation. Don't think Reading are done dealing just yet in the transfer window!

yes, these are certainly very interesting rumours CS

& i hope the quote function works properley
Last edited by brendywendy on 20 Jul 2007 16:12, edited 2 times in total.

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 20 Jul 2007 16:06

Silly you.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 20 Jul 2007 16:09

Coppelled Streets Silly you.

slight delay in the posting time due to heavy rains
Last edited by brendywendy on 20 Jul 2007 16:16, edited 1 time in total.

558 posts