2x Wembley Tickets

oxford-nick

2x Wembley Tickets

by oxford-nick » 20 Mar 2015 16:31

Wanted for the Reading v Arsenal game.

If you have the loyalty points available to purchase them then let me know.

Unsure of chances to get 2 tickets in the general sale so trying here.

Message me your price.

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Hobnob Prediction League Champion 2011/2012, 2020/2021

Re: 2x Wembley Tickets

by LWJ » 20 Mar 2015 16:40

Hi Nick,

Tell us more about yourself?

How long have you been a Reading fan?

Who's your favourite player?

Why only 3 posts in 2 years?

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 20 Mar 2015 17:04

Well hello!

Let me address each and every one of your questions :)

About myself - some boring facts! - 31 year old male with 2 kids and a 3rd on the way. The eldest my stepson loves Brazil, spurs(his fathers influence *urgh*) and of course loves coming to reading games with me.
I have been a reading fan since I was a wee nipper and settled back down in this country. I live oxford way and was introduced to reading by my old man (he has been coming to reading games since he was a wee nipper! (the other ticket would be for him, and if I could get a 3rd ticket! then that's got the sons name on it)

How long have you been a Reading fan? - Since I was a nipper, I was born in 1983, then moved to Kuwait at age 2 for 5 years and then onto china for 2 years... But when we came back to the UK my dad took me to many a game home and away (if only those counted toward loyalty points but hey ho!) - Elm park was great but the toilets stank! :)

Who's your favourite player? - Current player would be Adam Federici manged to get a wave from him after the Bradford game when in the car park queue... Top lad... Past favourites have been Adam Le fondre "Super Sub" and seemed to hit a cord with the son too... BUT all time favourite comes from elm park days watching Shaka Hislop in goal :)

Why only 3 posts in 2 years? - If I am totally honest, I keep forgetting about this place! - The old man pointed me this way and he most prob has more posts them me (will get him to drop a message into here).

Feed the Pog!

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict

by LWJ » 20 Mar 2015 17:21

Thanks Nick.

If your old man can vouch for you and he is a more prominent member, I'm sure you will have a far easier time than some.

Out of interest if you have followed Reading since such a young age, why do you feel you will struggle in the sale? How many points do you currently have?

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 22 Mar 2015 13:34

Well don't I feel like the tool.

I logged into the old mans forum account at his on Friday. Turns out he hasn't posted for so long and he spun something about his username being lost and having to sign up again. Alas he has 0 forum posts.

The reason we are going to struggle is because we never really saw the point in membership cards (oh how foolish of us!) I think we have around the 100 loyalty point mark each.

It is what it is.

If anyone needs to ask me or him any questions to verify our knowledge or support then fire away. Just hope the above doesn't hinder our chance to get any spare tickets.

Cheers

Nick,

semtex1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The sneering condescension of the remain ultras.....

by semtex1871 » 22 Mar 2015 17:12

Feed the Pog?????

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 22 Mar 2015 20:56

semtex1871 Feed the Pog?????

Yup! - Seems Charlton Athletic fed him :) - Shame we let 3 past us :(

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 22 Mar 2015 21:14

No chance at all. Go back to your Arsenal mates for a ticket

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 23 Mar 2015 11:06

oxford-nick Well don't I feel like the tool.

I logged into the old mans forum account at his on Friday. Turns out he hasn't posted for so long and he spun something about his username being lost and having to sign up again. Alas he has 0 forum posts.

The reason we are going to struggle is because we never really saw the point in membership cards (oh how foolish of us!) I think we have around the 100 loyalty point mark each.

It is what it is.

If anyone needs to ask me or him any questions to verify our knowledge or support then fire away. Just hope the above doesn't hinder our chance to get any spare tickets.

Cheers

Nick,

I thought you needed a member card in order to purchase tickets? If you didn't have a ST. If you previously had a season ticket, you would surely have enough points to get a ticket?

LWJ
Hob Nob Addict

by LWJ » 23 Mar 2015 11:43

Something doesn't add up here. :shock:

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 23 Mar 2015 16:24

Harpers So Solid Crew No chance at all. Go back to your Arsenal mates for a ticket

Whoah... Steady on there tiger!

I have just taken a picture of my membership card, my driving license, and costco card for good meassure to show I am the owner of the reading FC membership card...

I have also taken a picture of some email receipts of my latest games (including the bradford at home game!)

I aint no fekin arsenal supporter! :)

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 23 Mar 2015 16:26

Royal Lady
oxford-nick Well don't I feel like the tool.

It is what it is.

Cheers

Nick,

I thought you needed a member card in order to purchase tickets? If you didn't have a ST. If you previously had a season ticket, you would surely have enough points to get a ticket?

Nope not a previous ST holder... Not everyone going to the game needs a membership card is what I meant... As I never went to as many games as him he used to load a ticket onto his card and order me a paper ticket (either delivered or pickup on the day).

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 23 Mar 2015 16:28

LWJ Something doesn't add up here. :shock:

Nothing untoward here...

Oh what I meant to add to my post about taking pictures of my card, driving license and recent receipts... I then tried to upload them to the forum and it hasnt worked? "Could not upload attachment to ./files/38770_1a2587d5b0fae67d2b7438945e30e06e."

If anyone want me to email proof to them then please provide details and also confirm you will come back to this post and confirm...

Nick,

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 23 Mar 2015 16:47

I have under 170 points, as most of my time there were no points.

Anyone coming on here as we make the semis asking for tickets and basically not ever posting here cannot expect any sympathy.

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 23 Mar 2015 16:56

Harpers So Solid Crew I have under 170 points, as most of my time there were no points.

Anyone coming on here as we make the semis asking for tickets and basically not ever posting here cannot expect any sympathy.

Back at Elm Park did they even have membership cards?

I didnt ask for any sympathy? - I havent shunned the way the tickets are being dealt out as I actually 100% agree with the process.

The facts are simple, I nor my dad have enough points, We both went to watch Reading the last time they were at Wembley (vs swansea I believe) and now would like to watch them in the Semi's - I am not throwing my toys out the pram... I know the deal, But in the same instance if anyone has tickets going spare or unable to go then please message me and we can take it from there.

Cheers

Nick,

P.S - Still able to prove my allegiance too :)

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 24 Mar 2015 12:32

If anyone has one for 600+ points for my Young Royal nephew then PM me, if you're not using it. :)

oxford-nick

by oxford-nick » 24 Mar 2015 12:34

Geekins If anyone has one for 600+ points for my Young Royal nephew then PM me, if you're not using it. :)

Think your the 3rd person to ask in the Classifieds section now.

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 24 Mar 2015 12:36

Shut up you cunt

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 24 Mar 2015 12:47

Still want to know who gave "Royal212" their ST details so he could a ticket. :x :evil: :twisted:

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 24 Mar 2015 12:53

Royal Lady Still want to know who gave "Royal212" their ST details so he could a ticket. :x :evil: :twisted:

I'm calling BS and he knew he wasn't getting one from here.