Do you need an old RFC programme? (Free....)

fozzy

Do you need an old RFC programme? (Free....)

by fozzy » 23 Jan 2016 10:23

Hi everyone
I am streamlining my programme collection down to a few key games of each season. The rest are going.

Years covered are 1975-2016, although I have hung on to most of the 75-76,76-77,78-79 ones. All home games are there plus hundreds of aways.

So... is there a programme you missed out on/sold out that you've been looking for?

So long as it's for you, something you've wanted, and not for you to list on eBay then I'm not asking anything for them other than to cover cost of postage if you're not able to meet at a home game.

Only issue - let me know quickly, I am starting on this over this weekend (23/24 Jan 2016) so get your skates on and reply....... I might have what you're looking for.

Over to you to reply back this weekend if possible, or your risk to see if what you want is still around next weekend......

UpThePrem

Re: Do you need an old RFC programme? (Free....)

by UpThePrem » 25 Jan 2016 15:15

fozzy Hi everyone
I am streamlining my programme collection down to a few key games of each season. The rest are going.

Years covered are 1975-2016, although I have hung on to most of the 75-76,76-77,78-79 ones. All home games are there plus hundreds of aways.

So... is there a programme you missed out on/sold out that you've been looking for?

So long as it's for you, something you've wanted, and not for you to list on eBay then I'm not asking anything for them other than to cover cost of postage if you're not able to meet at a home game.

Only issue - let me know quickly, I am starting on this over this weekend (23/24 Jan 2016) so get your skates on and reply....... I might have what you're looking for.

Over to you to reply back this weekend if possible, or your risk to see if what you want is still around next weekend......

Have you got the Peterborough Cup game on 28th August 2012? Its the only game in 10 years I went to and didn't get the programme? They didn't have them in the megastore either the following week.

fozzy

Re: Do you need an old RFC programme? (Free....)

by fozzy » 08 Feb 2016 18:21

hi
I have that programme for you - message me. Maybe you could come and find me in my seat if you're in East Stand?

UpThePrem Have you got the Peterborough Cup game on 28th August 2012? Its the only game in 10 years I went to and didn't get the programme? They didn't have them in the megastore either the following week.