Replay Tickets - ManUre South Stand Request

ayjaydee
Hob Nob Regular

by ayjaydee » 18 Feb 2007 15:49

royal_ali any one know if the home cup scheme is in opertion or do we still have nto buy

'tis in operation, just checked my points and 5 awarded with "ticket to be printed".

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 18 Feb 2007 16:33

alad I'm sure they'll be plenty in the home ends aswell.

Not plenty, but a few will be there.

The majority of tickets will be sold to season ticket holders, especially with United getting the 4000+ seats in the South Stand!

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 18 Feb 2007 16:53

Hope so, away fans in home areas are asking for trouble.

M Brook
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by M Brook » 18 Feb 2007 17:10

tink anybody else think that some priority should maybe have gone to the 6,000 royals that made the 400 mile trip to manchester on saturday?

i dont get to many games but made the effort to get to manchester and now, just because i dont have a season ticket, i won't be able to get tickets for the replay. are the club really rewarding loyalty?

No. Loyalty is having faith in your team and coughing up the best part of £600 before the season has started not just turning up to a glamour cup tie at Old Trafford .

dean horrix legend

by dean horrix legend » 18 Feb 2007 17:16

M Brook
tink anybody else think that some priority should maybe have gone to the 6,000 royals that made the 400 mile trip to manchester on saturday?

i dont get to many games but made the effort to get to manchester and now, just because i dont have a season ticket, i won't be able to get tickets for the replay. are the club really rewarding loyalty?

No. Loyalty is having faith in your team and coughing up the best part of £600 before the season has started not just turning up to a glamour cup tie at Old Trafford .

And having paid out for the season ticket not being able to go to away games due to cost.

G Force 1871
Location: I'll always be on the Southbank halfway up, midway between the halfway line and the away end.

by G Force 1871 » 18 Feb 2007 17:43

dean horrix legend
M Brook

And having paid out for the season ticket not being able to go to away games due to cost.

Exactly, i'd have loved to go to OT, but having spent so much on my ST i can't justify the cost of away trips to the Mrs.

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 18 Feb 2007 17:53

Not being a season ticket holder (was still a student when the season started) i really am not looking forward to having to try and get a ticket when these become available thursday nor am I particularly optimistic.

I have over 200 points.. but someone with 41 points can get a ticket at the same time as me. Slightly annoying.

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 18 Feb 2007 18:39

G Force 1871
dean horrix legend
M Brook

Exactly, i'd have loved to go to OT, but having spent so much on my ST i can't justify the cost of away trips to the Mrs.

Do some overtime? :wink:

M Brook
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by M Brook » 18 Feb 2007 18:42

Coppelled Streets
G Force 1871
dean horrix legend
M Brook

On the missus :wink:

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 18 Feb 2007 18:43

M Brook
Coppelled Streets
G Force 1871
dean horrix legend
M Brook

On the missus :wink:

He can do the overtime, we'll all take turns looking after the Doris.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 18 Feb 2007 19:39

DelBoyRodders I have to say to be able to buy my season ticket seat for the replay less that 24 hours after the original game was played and not have to leave the armchair and sit on the phone for hours on end, has to be a major breakthrough in technology.

Also don't have to worry about tickets getting lost in the post either.

I know the ticket office get some bad press on here, but you have to give the Club enormous credit for giving the supporters this method of buying tickets.

Reading Football Club - A Premiership Club off the pitch as well as on.

Oh Yeah?

"The Reading FC internet booking site is currently busy, due to demand. Please re-try again shortly. Thank you for your support.

Click here to try again. "

Alright, I take that back only took a few clicks before I got on and then worked remarkably smoothly - must be my lucky day!

Just hope we don't turn up on the day to find our seats have been sold again to some mockney ManU supporters!

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 18 Feb 2007 20:37

zac naloen Not being a season ticket holder (was still a student when the season started) i really am not looking forward to having to try and get a ticket when these become available thursday nor am I particularly optimistic.

I have over 200 points.. but someone with 41 points can get a ticket at the same time as me. Slightly annoying.

But perfectly fair

MadMac

by MadMac » 18 Feb 2007 21:24

readingbedding
zac naloen Not being a season ticket holder (was still a student when the season started) i really am not looking forward to having to try and get a ticket when these become available thursday nor am I particularly optimistic.

But perfectly fair

How can this be Fair, I am in the same boat being a Non-Season Ticket Holder, Yet I have shown commitment on attending matches where someone that has only been to a "select few" will be able to get a ticket at a drop of a hat...

It should have been done ppl with over 200 LP, then over 100 LP then general sale... Oh well Hope it's on TV (won't be the same)...

Edited, Just worked out people with 41 point would have had to only attend 3 matches to be able to get tickets for this match, one less if they are a member of STAR...
Last edited by MadMac on 18 Feb 2007 21:43, edited 1 time in total.

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 18 Feb 2007 21:28

Just how many tickets will be available to non-ST holders?

By my calculation hardly any - we have 18k ST holders, and over 4000 in the South stand for Man Utd. Corporate, club tickets and hospitality etc is well over a thousand, so that's well over 23,000 gone already.

I can't imagine that any ST holders will not want to go (or at least know someone who wants to!) so I can see only a couple of hundred tickets being available to non ST holders.

Rob-Royal

by Rob-Royal » 18 Feb 2007 21:50

alad Hope so, away fans in home areas are asking for trouble.

Especially walking into the East Stand with a ManU shirt on.....he almost got as far as the queue for a beer.....

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 18 Feb 2007 22:51

You can add me to the list of those ST holders who probably won't be going.

I actually think there'll be a lot of ST holders giving this a miss.

£32 to watch the Mancs for, possibly, the 3rd or 4th time this season will put a lot off.

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 18 Feb 2007 23:08

readingbedding

But perfectly fair

I never said it wasn't.

It's not about loyalty after all, it's about who can press okay quickest at the turn of the clock on thursday night.

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 18 Feb 2007 23:10

zac naloen
readingbedding

But perfectly fair

I never said it wasn't.

It's not about loyalty after all, it's about who can press okay quickest at the turn of the clock on thursday night.

Good luck, get those fingers warmed up.

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 18 Feb 2007 23:11

readingbedding
zac naloen
readingbedding

But perfectly fair

I never said it wasn't.

Good luck, get those fingers warmed up.

Warmed and primed.

warrpp

by warrpp » 19 Feb 2007 08:24

a bit of help needed here

do you get 5 royalty points for the replay ?

and if you do, are they added immediately to your royalty points total ?

just asking, because i'm only 4 points short (567...need 570)) of being able to by an arsenal away ticket tommorrow,if i buy a man u repay ticket today, would the points be added in time to take me into the band that can buy tickets on the second day of sale ?