BFTG Derby

72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

Re: BFTG Derby

by 72 bus » 02 Oct 2016 20:25

[quote="leon"]Proper flounce.[/quote

And with a flick of the skirt he was gone.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 02 Oct 2016 20:32

72 bus
leon Proper flounce.[/quote

And with a flick of the skirt he was gone.

In a drove.

ladida_gunner_graham

by ladida_gunner_graham » 02 Oct 2016 20:37

muirinho
Ian Herring 'Put a Wales shirt on, Gunter!'

Instead of him putting on a Welsh shirt, maybe it's the supporters that need to.
Doubt he's the only player on the team that would play better if they weren't constantly being barracked.

Gunter was barracked? When have you heard this? I've been to virtually every home game since we bought him, and don't ever remember him getting anything even approaching disapproval. The occasional mild groan when he bottles a challenge but if that is affecting his performances he's more of a beta male than any of us suspected.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 02 Oct 2016 21:01

Crux To be honest I'm not surprised about how shit we were yesterday. We are shit.

Not reactionary at all it's just not the type of football I enjoy. Coupled with a shit Lego out of town ground full of utter plastics and without the traditional football fans that seem to be staying away in droves i think I'll spend my money doing something else from now on. Just not enjoying the whole 'experience' any more and the buzz went long ago.

So long RFC, it's been fun but you can keep your new age Paul and Ian type fans, it's not for me any more.

Autopost #573. Yawn.

Can you fcuk off and mean it this time please?

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 02 Oct 2016 21:09

Ian Royal Nonsense freekick to give away by Gunter.
what did happen with the free kick. Just didn't see it from the ED

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 02 Oct 2016 21:11

Platypuss
Crux To be honest I'm not surprised about how shit we were yesterday. We are shit.

Not reactionary at all it's just not the type of football I enjoy. Coupled with a shit Lego out of town ground full of utter plastics and without the traditional football fans that seem to be staying away in droves i think I'll spend my money doing something else from now on. Just not enjoying the whole 'experience' any more and the buzz went long ago.

So long RFC, it's been fun but you can keep your new age Paul and Ian type fans, it's not for me any more.

Autopost #573. Yawn.

Who is this absolute buffoon? Crux not Platypus.

A draw against pre season favourites and we have a flounce :lol:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 02 Oct 2016 21:14

3points

Gunter got wrong side of his man and was too busy holding on to him to notice the ball was going straight to Kermorgant to head clear with ease. The Derby player would have gotten no where near it, and Gunter should have been tracking him and goalside anyway, not trying to give him a hug.

Not convinced it would have been given as a fk last year, because it didn't really interfere with play at all, but with refs clamping down on holding and dissent, it's not a big surprise. It was stupid and soft, that's for sure.

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 02 Oct 2016 21:20

Ian Royal
3points

Gunter got wrong side of his man and was too busy holding on to him to notice the ball was going straight to Kermorgant to head clear with ease. The Derby player would have gotten no where near it, and Gunter should have been tracking him and goalside anyway, not trying to give him a hug.

Not convinced it would have been given as a fk last year, because it didn't really interfere with play at all, but with refs clamping down on holding and dissent, it's not a big surprise. It was stupid and soft, that's for sure.
what made it a bootable offence? Seemed like he gave the free kick 5 seconds after the ball had been cleared and he seemed to be in the box at the time as well. All seemed very strange.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 02 Oct 2016 21:41

Ian Royal
3points

"Gotten" FFS
Maybe crux was right.

muirinho
Hob Nob Regular

by muirinho » 02 Oct 2016 22:16

ladida_gunner_graham
muirinho
Ian Herring 'Put a Wales shirt on, Gunter!'

Instead of him putting on a Welsh shirt, maybe it's the supporters that need to.
Doubt he's the only player on the team that would play better if they weren't constantly being barracked.

Gunter was barracked? When have you heard this? I've been to virtually every home game since we bought him, and don't ever remember him getting anything even approaching disapproval. The occasional mild groan when he bottles a challenge but if that is affecting his performances he's more of a beta male than any of us suspected.

You serious? Where do you sit? When he comes over to touch the corner flag before the half even starts, there's one guy that is already having a go on a regular basis. Another one behind me who ejaculates "For oxf**d sake Gunter" at regular intervals, any time he's anywhere near the action, pretty much regardless of what he's actually doing.

Then there's the general groaning about all the backpassing, which although it's not specifically directed at him, probably feels as if it is.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 03 Oct 2016 00:32

muirinho
ladida_gunner_graham
muirinho

You serious? Where do you sit? When he comes over to touch the corner flag before the half even starts, there's one guy that is already having a go on a regular basis. Another one behind me who ejaculates "For oxf**d sake Gunter" at regular intervals, any time he's anywhere near the action, pretty much regardless of what he's actually doing.

Then there's the general groaning about all the backpassing, which although it's not specifically directed at him, probably feels as if it is.

I had one of those "Forward!" twats in front of me on Saturday, he also doesn't like to clap, he prefers to bang the empty seat next to him.

siforest65

by siforest65 » 03 Oct 2016 07:55

I like Chris Gunter. Always put in a shift and didn't shirk.

Would have him back at Forest tomorrow.

sloughroyal123

by sloughroyal123 » 03 Oct 2016 07:56

Are you talking about the 'traditional fans' that only show up for United, Chelsea etc. If these 'traditional fans' are so great why arn't they staying loyal to the team?

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 03 Oct 2016 08:04

I don't like whiners (ironic I know) but I'm going to start with with a moan about something that's been mentioned thousands of times - the match day "experience".

The "entertainment team" can just Fock right off. In seasons gone by it was no where near as bad. Which is why I've never really been that bothered.

Now we have:

A god awful PA man who is so cringe worthy it's just unbearable. Can't even ignore him. The whole "welcome Derby and Reaaaaaaaaaaddddiinnnnnnggggggggggg" is just painful.

Sweet bloody Caroline which really is being shoved violently down our throat as "our song" when really it's not. So right up to the first kick of the ball, instead of trying to build a proper atmosphere we are listening to this crap song. Same at half time.

Our team announcement was totally fcked up on Saturday as the TV guy wasn't in time with PA or something. How hard is it?

Goal music

I can handle the competitions as its a natural interval and I think they're fairly well done. I can also handle Kingsley as again I think that is good for younger fans.

I'm just fed up of getting a bloody headache everytime I go to a game. Completely understand family angle and catering for all, but they've just treated the whole thing as a family day out like youd get at butlins or something.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 03 Oct 2016 08:16

To the game ...

Why did Vydra get so much stick? When he scored didn't he just very quietly walked to the fans - didn't scream and yell in everyone's face (yet he had every right to). He played for us for a season, regardless of his performances he did nothing wrong in terms of his behaviour. I don't think he deserved so much abuse.

Gunter wasn't on his game at all as others have said. Although I do think he's playing very far up the pitch - more so than he has done before. I think It could b a good thing if he has a better game next time.

I found it so frustrating watching Williams. He was sliding into every Derby player giving away free kicks, losing the ball, fumbling around. I shouted about 10 times for him to calm down.

Kermorgant is doing his best - can't really criticise him too much.

Quality from Pearce taking the time to respectfully clap each stand at end of the game.

the two Derby fans who for the vast majority of second half were pointing to us, laughing, gesturing, going on to steps were d1cks.

Weird game that for the first 20 minutes I wondered if it was a training game as both sets of fans silent and barely anything happened.

I did hear about coins being thrown from north stand. I had hoped it wasn't true.

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 03 Oct 2016 10:35

I like this team more than the one put out last season, and I actually like that fact that we are holding onto the ball (sometimes it seems for hours……), but we’ve got nothing in the final third. Nothing. Not a thing. Zilch. You can pass sideways for an hour, but it’s all a bit pointless if you don’t have any attempts on goal.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 03 Oct 2016 10:52

bobby1413 I don't like whiners (ironic I know) but I'm going to start with with a moan about something that's been mentioned thousands of times - the match day "experience".

The "entertainment team" can just Fock right off. In seasons gone by it was no where near as bad. Which is why I've never really been that bothered.

Now we have:

A god awful PA man who is so cringe worthy it's just unbearable. Can't even ignore him. The whole "welcome Derby and Reaaaaaaaaaaddddiinnnnnnggggggggggg" is just painful.

Sweet bloody Caroline which really is being shoved violently down our throat as "our song" when really it's not. So right up to the first kick of the ball, instead of trying to build a proper atmosphere we are listening to this crap song. Same at half time.

Our team announcement was totally fcked up on Saturday as the TV guy wasn't in time with PA or something. How hard is it?

Goal music

I can handle the competitions as its a natural interval and I think they're fairly well done. I can also handle Kingsley as again I think that is good for younger fans.

I'm just fed up of getting a bloody headache everytime I go to a game. Completely understand family angle and catering for all, but they've just treated the whole thing as a family day out like youd get at butlins or something.

I just stay in the concourse until 2:59:55 and then find my seat

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 03 Oct 2016 11:00

bobby1413 Sweet bloody Caroline which really is being shoved violently down our throat as "our song" when really it's not. So right up to the first kick of the ball, instead of trying to build a proper atmosphere we are listening to this crap song. Same at half time.

I honestly struggle to remember fans creating a proper atmosphere regularly before kick since the days of Elm Park.

Would like a song for the club though, but that has to COME FROM THE FANS but the trouble there is it's always so quiet at home (like may teams I guess). Have to hope that this is where the AWAY SUPPORT steps in and picks up on something and uses it constantly.

Closest we really have from the fans is "Bill Oddie" but that's not been heard at home this season and probably isn't the right sort of song anyway.

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 03 Oct 2016 11:44

siforest65 I like Chris Gunter. Always put in a shift and didn't shirk.

Would have him back at Forest tomorrow.

like him. think hes a decent enough FB at this level, though he cant really cross, or block a cross. :lol:

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 03 Oct 2016 13:03

Platypuss

Autopost #573. Yawn.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion Platypuss. No need for such an aggressive reply. It's only football after all.