223 posts
Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Sheffield Wednesday (a) sponsored by c'mon URZ

by Elm Park Kid » 21 Apr 2018 23:26

Ascotexgunner
PistolPete Just seen the goals.

The defending was PATHETIC

Two season plan needed, season one should be to buy 3 players who will run themselves into the ground for the team first and foremost. We NEED to change the attitude of the eleven on the pitch...

What happens if.....as I predict....Clement is only a slight upgrade on Stam, and we are looking for another manager in January. That plan will surely be in tatters? Long term plans always seem a bad idea....and scenario us always change.

No one can seriously blame Clement for anything that is happening on the pitch at the moment right?

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 21 Apr 2018 23:46

Think this lot would’ve already got him sacked had he been intstilled earlier.

Next season, it’s all his...no excuses

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 21 Apr 2018 23:55

Just for record , I`m so fcuking glad I`ve got North royal lad, (or whatever is stupid name is) on ignore. all I get is blank spaces, and trust me that's a lot more entertaining than his posts.
I urge everyone to do the same.

Don't bother quoting me Dave, I cant see it, and I don't want to!

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 22 Apr 2018 00:01

Lol, you are missing the fun Winders

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 22 Apr 2018 00:02

Seriously can`t believe people are getting on Clement`s back already after 6 games. he came here and took on a bag of shit than wouldn't know passion if it came as special delivery and slapped them in the face.
There is not a manager on earth who could get this shower to play to anything like potential. if we survive some hard questions will need to be answered in the summer, and players on long contracts shown the door one way or another.
PC needs his own team next year, not many of this lot will be in it.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 22 Apr 2018 00:06

(as one tedious poster might say) I agree

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 22 Apr 2018 00:09

Elm Park Kid
Ascotexgunner
PistolPete Just seen the goals.

The defending was PATHETIC

Two season plan needed, season one should be to buy 3 players who will run themselves into the ground for the team first and foremost. We NEED to change the attitude of the eleven on the pitch...

What happens if.....as I predict....Clement is only a slight upgrade on Stam, and we are looking for another manager in January. That plan will surely be in tatters? Long term plans always seem a bad idea....and scenario us always change.

No one can seriously blame Clement for anything that is happening on the pitch at the moment right?

Yeah, it's not like any manager is ever responsible for training, formations, team selections, pre-game planning and strategies, half time talks, adjustments, subs, etc.

I might like a gig like that. Where can I sign up? :wink:

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 22 Apr 2018 00:12

Denver Royal
Elm Park Kid
Ascotexgunner

Yeah, it's not like any manager is ever responsible for training, formations, team selections, pre-game planning and strategies, half time talks, adjustments, subs, etc.

See my post above, good night.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 22 Apr 2018 00:14

Royal Rother Repeating myself from a year or 2 ago but I so wish we had had the balls to give Stacey, Fosu (and other of our own youngsters) who DID give a fcuk about the club having come through the ranks a proper chance to establish themselves.

They would have cost massively less than than the bunch of useless twats we’ve spent fortunes on this year and absolutely no way would they have been any worse.

And they’d have been OURS, players the fans could give a fcuk back about.

Liam Kelly is one of our own he was the worst player on the pitch today. Brentford scrapped there academy five years ago and have gone from strength to strength, with a budget half of ours.

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 22 Apr 2018 00:14

Last edited by Denver Royal on 22 Apr 2018 00:36, edited 1 time in total.

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 22 Apr 2018 00:33

Last edited by Denver Royal on 22 Apr 2018 00:38, edited 1 time in total.

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 22 Apr 2018 00:34

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 22 Apr 2018 00:39

Denver Royal
windermereROYAL Seriously can`t believe people are getting on Clement`s back already after 6 games. he came here and took on a bag of shit than wouldn't know passion if it came as special delivery and slapped them in the face.
There is not a manager on earth who could get this shower to play to anything like potential.

So you never really bought in to the narrative then, that the problem was Stam, and that these players are very talented?

I`m saying we have players that are not good at this level. a fragile defence that Liam Moore tries hard to hold together on his own, christ his market value has dropped through the floor hasn`t it? put a red shirt on Gunter and we would be midtable. LB has been a huge problem all season without Obita. to think Blackett played for Man U is astounding.
Midfield is too light weight. when you have to rely on JVDB as as one of only 3 choices as a DM you seriously have to look at Stam and his cronies. not one of them are fit to tie Danny Wiilam`s laces. he played with passion, some of these guys dont even know how to spell it.
Attacking midfield options are also limited , Kelly, too light weight. what happened to the Swift of last year? he`s had injury setbacks I know but he as a long way to go to get back to the player we know he can be. Edwards Clement and Bacuna, meh.
Now we come to the attacking options, Barrow I cant really fault. he possesses a threat when he`s given spaces to run at a full back without his goals we would be bottom 3 already, but he has a tendency to disappear for long spells.
Then we have Aluko. I`m not sure who`s more talented him or his sister. I`m pretty confident theres a decent player in there somewhere. but we`ve not seen enough of it this season.
Strikers for me cant be criticised too much. in this team Harry Kane would struggle. Bod always puts in a shift, but Kermy is way past his sell by date, he`s got another year but I wouldnt be surprised if he calls it a day in May.
To cap it off all the damage was done this season before a ball was even kicked in anger. pre-season against the Dog and Duck. terrible recruitement, and Stam refusing to change his tactics until we were knee deep in the brown stuff,
Clement could never have known how appalling this squad was when he signed on that dotted line, if he keeps us up he deserves a knighthood.
Last edited by windermereROYAL on 22 Apr 2018 00:51, edited 1 time in total.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 22 Apr 2018 00:44

Denver Royal
Elm Park Kid
Ascotexgunner

Ask Jaap Stam.

Because you didn’t seem to worry about that under him.

Noticed you’ve started piping up after a few losses.....

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 22 Apr 2018 00:53

windermereROYAL
Denver Royal
windermereROYAL Seriously can`t believe people are getting on Clement`s back already after 6 games. he came here and took on a bag of shit than wouldn't know passion if it came as special delivery and slapped them in the face.
There is not a manager on earth who could get this shower to play to anything like potential.

So you never really bought in to the narrative then, that the problem was Stam, and that these players are very talented?

I`m saying we have players that are not good at this level. a fragile defence that Liam Moore tries hard to hold together on his own, christ his market value has dropped through the floor hasn`t it? put a red shirt on Gunter and we would be midtable. LB has been a huge problem all season without Obita. to think Blackett played for Man U is astounding.
Midfield is too light weight. when you have to rely on JVDB as as one of only 3 choices as a DM you seriously have to look at Stam and his cronies. not one of them are fit to tie Danny Wiilam`s laces. he played with passion, some of these guys dont even know how to spell it.
Attacking midfield options arealso limited , Kelly, too light weight. what happened to the Swift of last year? he`s had injury setbacks I know but he as a long way to go to get back to the player we know he can be. Edwards Clement and Bacuna, meh.
Now we come to the attacking options, Barrow I cant really fault. he possesses a threat when he`s given spaces to run at a full back without his goals we would be bottom 3 already, but he has a tendency to disappear for long spells.
Then we have Aluko. I`m not sure who`s more talented him or his sister. I`m pretty confident theres a decent player in there somewhere. but we`ve not seen enough of it this season.
Strikers for me cant be criticised too much. in this team Harry Kane would struggle. Bod always puts in a shift, but Kermy is way past his sell by date, he`s got another year but I wouldnt be surprised if he calls it a day in May.
To cap it off all the damage was done this season before a ball was even kicked in anger. pre-season and against the Dog and Duck. terrible recruitement, and Stam refusing to change his tactics until we were knee deep in the brown stuff,
Clement could never have known how appalling this squad was when he signed on that dotted line, if he keeps us up he deserves a knighthood.

Windy, good points, as usual. I agree with much of that.

I'm just saying that, when you hire a new guy mid season, it is presumably in the belief that he will make a big difference. He saw the squad prior. Is it worse than he thought, I dunno. Maybe it is.
Last edited by Denver Royal on 22 Apr 2018 01:01, edited 1 time in total.

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 22 Apr 2018 00:54

Last edited by Denver Royal on 22 Apr 2018 00:59, edited 1 time in total.

JR

by JR » 22 Apr 2018 00:55

windermereROYAL Just for record , I`m so fcuking glad I`ve got North royal lad, (or whatever is stupid name is) on ignore. all I get is blank spaces, and trust me that's a lot more entertaining than his posts.

It's a little bit of a guilty pleasure but I don't think I can cope with it much longer.
How do I ignore?

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 22 Apr 2018 00:55

Denver Royal
windermereROYAL
Denver Royal

Attacking midfield options arealso limited , Kelly, too light weight. what happened to the Swift of last year? he`s had injury setbacks I know but he as a long way to go to get back to the player we know he can be. Edwards Clement and Bacuna, meh.
To cap it off all the damage was done this season before a ball was even kicked in anger. pre-season and against the Dog and Duck. terrible recruitement, and Stam refusing to change his tactics until we were knee deep in the brown stuff,

Windy, good points, as usual. I agree with much of it.

I'm just saying that, when you hire a new guy mid season, it is presumably in the belief that he will make a big difference. He saw the squad prior. Is it worse than he thought, I dunno.

Mid season? :shock:

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 22 Apr 2018 00:56

JR
windermereROYAL Just for record , I`m so fcuking glad I`ve got North royal lad, (or whatever is stupid name is) on ignore. all I get is blank spaces, and trust me that's a lot more entertaining than his posts.

It's a little bit of a guilty pleasure but I don't think I can cope with it much longer.
How do I ignore?

Click on his profile, option friend or foe. click foe.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 22 Apr 2018 01:13

windermereROYAL
Denver Royal
windermereROYAL

Windy, good points, as usual. I agree with much of it.

I'm just saying that, when you hire a new guy mid season, it is presumably in the belief that he will make a big difference. He saw the squad prior. Is it worse than he thought, I dunno.

Mid season? :shock:

Denver Royal in not knowing how much shit we’re in. Shock!
#bummingjohnsmith

223 posts