CONFIMRED - Ovie Ejaria

250 posts
CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Rumour - Ovie Ejaria

by CountryRoyal » 07 Aug 2019 08:41

Pepe the Horseman
Platypuss Admittedly from Youtube, but Boye looks a similar player to Ejaria, with perhaps more tenacity.

How does his spirit and flair look?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 07 Aug 2019 11:24

Makes it all the more baffling why Liverpool don`t want him to go out on loan again, mayve the deal isn`t yet dead in the water.

Nigeria striker Taiwo Awoniyi has been sent on loan for a sixth time by English Premier League club Liverpool since he joined them in 2015.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 07 Aug 2019 14:01

Gomes expecting Puscas plus 1 loan. Is the +1 on loan Ejaria?

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 07 Aug 2019 14:47

WestYorksRoyal Gomes expecting Puscas plus 1 loan. Is the +1 on loan Ejaria?

yes indeed

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 07 Aug 2019 15:14

this will hav been a ruddy gr8 looking window if those two come off.
imo

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 07 Aug 2019 15:42

I think we're bringing in players of excellent quality but I do worry it's going the way of Steve Clarke's window where we brought in players not necessarily because we needed to but because we could.

I'm beginning to wonder whether we need Puscas or Ejaria, unless of course, someone like Swift or Barrow or Meite is leaving.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 07 Aug 2019 15:45

Maneki Neko this will hav been a ruddy gr8 looking window if those two come off.
imo

I think it’s gone a bit out for me. Happy with what we now have. If we do bring in two more then our Academy prospects will be completely squeezed out.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 07 Aug 2019 15:50

From Despair To Where? I think we're bringing in players of excellent quality but I do worry it's going the way of Steve Clarke's window where we brought in players not necessarily because we needed to but because we could.

I'm beginning to wonder whether we need Puscas or Ejaria, unless of course, someone like Swift or Barrow or Meite is leaving.

I would say the signings confirmed so far are players we 100% needed, they have come in and filled big gaps in the squad.

Puscas and Ovie goes a little bit away from that, but you can never have too many good players and if Ovie does come in on loan, plays well, he may well come on a contract next year with someone who hasn't progressed/someone we don't need/want going the other way.

Denver Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Denver Royal » 07 Aug 2019 16:18

Zip
Maneki Neko this will hav been a ruddy gr8 looking window if those two come off.
imo

I think it’s gone a bit out for me. Happy with what we now have. If we do bring in two more then our Academy prospects will be completely squeezed out.

I hear ya, and we'll see. Difficult for me to know, cos I’m not close to the Academy myself, and don’t know who he truly thinks is ready for Champ. Your last signing may turn out to be your best signing. Not sure there's an over/under or quota of Academy players to blood each season. It's fluid. You might unearth 3 one year, but none the next. We talked about the need for balance, and there should be, but it's a lot harder finding it than talking about it.

Thought the Kid raised some decent points here:

Elm Park Kid The way the academy players work is that you introduce them into a team that is strong enough that they are not essential to it. That gives them a chance to develop and for us to judge their ability without risky poor results. You don't just throw a load of untested academy players into a starting eleven and cross your fingers - that's asking for trouble.

Even academy players that make the first team must have barely a 1 in 5 chance of ending up good enough to play at championship level. It would be crazy to have a first team that is dependent on them.

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 07 Aug 2019 17:28

1 or two academy prospects eased in per year for me, max

StellaPlease

by StellaPlease » 07 Aug 2019 17:32

Maneki Neko 1 or two academy prospects eased in per year for me, max

Yep, and we have the two we need for this season. The rest aren't good enough yet.

I really don't get why people rate Barrett either. He will never be good enough at this level.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 07 Aug 2019 17:40

Richards, Howe/Watson, Loader, Nova, Olise, Barrett and McIntyre will all still get games if they hang around imo. Cups and filling in for injury etc

And obvs Rino

That’s 8 from the last couple of years basically

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 07 Aug 2019 17:54

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 07 Aug 2019 17:59

StellaPlease
Maneki Neko 1 or two academy prospects eased in per year for me, max

Yep, and we have the two we need for this season. The rest aren't good enough yet.

I really don't get why people rate Barrett either. He will never be good enough at this level.

He has the ability, he’s one of the most talented players at the club. What’s he’s not had is the fitness, discipline, work ethic or responsibility. He seems to have made really good progress under Gomes. If he carries on then he can do things none of our other players can, just great at improvising passes, playing the unexpected pass etc

StellaPlease

by StellaPlease » 07 Aug 2019 22:24

Offer made late tonight. Prefer a loan but happy to negotiate perm.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 07 Aug 2019 22:52

StellaPlease Offer made late tonight. Prefer a loan but happy to negotiate perm.

Keep up, klaxon was sounded hours ago :lol:

StellaPlease

by StellaPlease » 07 Aug 2019 22:55

paultheroyal
StellaPlease Offer made late tonight. Prefer a loan but happy to negotiate perm.

Keep up, klaxon was sounded hours ago :lol:

Ah, sorry. You must have read the same Twitter account as me.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 07 Aug 2019 22:57

No gr8 m8.

Twitter of course is rife, but seeing someone in person is far better :lol: :lol:

StellaPlease

by StellaPlease » 07 Aug 2019 23:01

paultheroyal No gr8 m8.

Twitter of course is rife, but seeing someone in person is far better :lol: :lol:

Nice ruse but most know you just don't it in twitter and post is as if you're in the know.

The info is out there for everyone.

Nice try though.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 07 Aug 2019 23:14

StellaPlease
paultheroyal No gr8 m8.

Nice ruse but most know you just don't it in twitter and post is as if you're in the know.

The info is out there for everyone.

Nice try though.

Chelsea game, tick
Home kit, tick
Training kit, tick
Ejaria, tick,
Oliviera debacle, tick
Howe, tick
Ejaria x 2 tick

It hurts sweet cheeks, I know. Dig deep x

250 posts