709 posts
The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

Re: The idiots of Twitter thread

by The Enfield Royal71 » 29 Oct 2019 22:12

Snowflake Royal
genome
URZZZZ
I wouldn't be surprised if the person running that account is someone on here to be honest...

It is

I think we could all put forward a candidate from this very thread. :?

Whom would that be? Urzzz is my bet.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 29 Oct 2019 22:19

The Enfield Royal71
Snowflake Royal
genome
It is

I think we could all put forward a candidate from this very thread. :?

Whom would that be?

Someone with no life, job, or ambition. You fit the bill perfectly

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 29 Oct 2019 22:51

URZZZZ
The Enfield Royal71
Snowflake Royal I think we could all put forward a candidate from this very thread. :?

Whom would that be?

Someone with no life, job, or ambition. You fit the bill perfectly

I didn't know that the care home let's their patients have phones or internet after 10pm?

Notts Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Notts Royal » 30 Oct 2019 11:51

Is Lord CKS on hobnob? What a pleb he is. Must be up there with the most offensive, abusive & downright horrible of the Twitter knobs!

The Enfield Royal71
Hob Nob Regular

by The Enfield Royal71 » 30 Oct 2019 11:58

Notts Royal Is Lord CKS on hobnob? What a pleb he is. Must be up there with the most offensive, abusive & downright horrible of the Twitter knobs!

Must be the informant character?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 30 Oct 2019 12:49

Notts Royal Is Lord CKS on hobnob? What a pleb he is. Must be up there with the most offensive, abusive & downright horrible of the Twitter knobs!

Has he threatened to kill or rape someone then?

Notts Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Notts Royal » 30 Oct 2019 15:28

Snowflake Royal

Is it you?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 30 Oct 2019 20:02

Notts Royal
Snowflake Royal

Is it you?

Certainly not.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 04 Nov 2019 17:16

Snowflake Royal

Throw in a bit or racism and you've got your standard non-celebrity twitter user profiled.

Barb

by Barb » 05 Nov 2019 08:28

This is all exactly the reason I came off twitter. I was ratially abused for being mixed race, by Reading fans. (well two reading fans)

I couldn't be bothered to take it to the police as the process is too lengthy.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 05 Nov 2019 18:00

He is absolutely clueless. I dont know if he is one of these types who is being serious but then plays the fishing card, or he is actually like how he comes across, which is an utter bellend.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 09 Nov 2019 18:05

New contender for the Gold medal in the Twitter idiot Olympics.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkRobson15/status/1193223361855393792

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 09 Nov 2019 18:10

sandman New contender for the Gold medal in the Twitter idiot Olympics.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkRobson15/status/1193223361855393792

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Nov 2019 14:34

The lads on twitter are really being pathetic about the McCleary situation. A consummate professional who has endured a real challenge in a difficult part of his career has just scored for us rounding of a great win and they are having a go at him. The mind boggles.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 10 Nov 2019 15:50

NewCorkSeth The lads on twitter are really being pathetic about the McCleary situation. A consummate professional who has endured a real challenge in a difficult part of his career has just scored for us rounding of a great win and they are having a go at him. The mind boggles.

It’s basically just that cretin Mafff and a couple of chums who are sulking because GMac called him out for being a bell

And possibly as their hero Gomes binned him

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 10 Nov 2019 15:59

Hound
NewCorkSeth The lads on twitter are really being pathetic about the McCleary situation. A consummate professional who has endured a real challenge in a difficult part of his career has just scored for us rounding of a great win and they are having a go at him. The mind boggles.

It’s basically just that cretin Mafff and a couple of chums who are sulking because GMac called him out for being a bell

He didn't exactly celebrate his goal did he? I personally really like him and was really happy to see him score, but did notice that his celebrations were quite muted.

Twitter message by him here (https://twitter.com/modoubarrow14?lang=en) says a lot ...

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Nov 2019 17:12

Royalwaster
Hound

He didn't exactly celebrate his goal did he? I personally really like him and was really happy to see him score, but did notice that his celebrations were quite muted.

Twitter message by him here (https://twitter.com/modoubarrow14?lang=en) says a lot ...

Top bloke.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Nov 2019 17:59

Royalwaster
Hound

I think it was a pretty apt celebration. He was clearly emotional. He did nothing to deserve the abuse he received so quite rightly is blocking those people who turned on him so quickly.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 10 Nov 2019 19:08

I do think he seems to have one or two muppets on twitter get to him a little tbh

95% of the fans were supportive of him whether they genuinely think he is still good enough to be here or not. Even most who said he should be moved on appreciated what he has done here

WestRoyal

by WestRoyal » 10 Nov 2019 19:46

paultheroyal

He is absolutely clueless. I dont know if he is one of these types who is being serious but then plays the fishing card, or he is actually like how he comes across, which is an utter bellend.

He's the one who trolls players and when they block him he slates them for doing so then when you give him shit & drop some home truths on him he blocks you lol.

He thinks he's the business on twitter but prob be shit scared to say some of the things he says in person, like most on twitter

709 posts