Leeds fans everywhere

Jaytee

Leeds fans everywhere

by Jaytee » 27 Nov 2019 10:51

1. Not sure what the barriers outside gate 2 were intending to achieve but all it did was to "kettle" everyone, increase tension and ensured that most were not searched or put their bags on the left shoulder and walked past the security.
2. Leeds supporters everywhere in Upper West and elsewhere in the ground- Stewards pretty useless. Fist time I have seen it "kick off" in the VIP seats Upper west!
Some idiot Leeds Fan thought it would be a good idea to be in Y26 - I don't think he will make that mistake again . I know its difficult but the Club should be more diligent as to who they are selling tickets to (I know that a lot would have been local Leeds supporters).

As for the match - we just need some spark up front - Meite works hard but just not good enough, probably one of those like Antonio). needs to go elsewhere to blossom. Puscas - not sharp enough at all and doesn't really fit in . Thought we might just hang on as the defence was superb at times (yes even Gunter shone), but they nicked it and they are top of the League.

Old Man Andrews

Re: Leeds fans everywhere

by Old Man Andrews » 27 Nov 2019 10:52

Jaytee 1. Not sure what the barriers outside gate 2 were intending to achieve but all it did was to "kettle" everyone, increase tension and ensured that most were not searched or put their bags on the left shoulder and walked past the security.
2. Leeds supporters everywhere in Upper West and elsewhere in the ground- Stewards pretty useless. Fist time I have seen it "kick off" in the VIP seats Upper west!
Some idiot Leeds Fan thought it would be a good idea to be in Y26 - I don't think he will make that mistake again . I know its difficult but the Club should be more diligent as to who they are selling tickets to (I know that a lot would have been local Leeds supporters).

As for the match - we just need some spark up front - Meite works hard but just not good enough, probably one of those like Antonio). needs to go elsewhere to blossom. Puscas - not sharp enough at all and doesn't really fit in . Thought we might just hang on as the defence was superb at times (yes even Gunter shone), but they nicked it and they are top of the League.

Why do you care? Get over it.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 27 Nov 2019 10:55

Old Man Andrews
Jaytee 1. Not sure what the barriers outside gate 2 were intending to achieve but all it did was to "kettle" everyone, increase tension and ensured that most were not searched or put their bags on the left shoulder and walked past the security.

Really? Does it have to be spelt out to you? Leeds fans are in the home end kicking off with reading supporters, I would say that is something to care about. :roll:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 27 Nov 2019 10:56

WoodleyRoyal
Old Man Andrews

Really? Does it have to be spelt out to you? Leeds fans are in the home end kicking off with reading supporters, I would say that is something to care about. :roll:

Are you scared of Leeds fans?

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WoodleyRoyal » 27 Nov 2019 10:57

Old Man Andrews
WoodleyRoyal
Old Man Andrews Why do you care? Get over it.

:| take a day off will ya gr8 m8

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 27 Nov 2019 11:09

WoodleyRoyal
Old Man Andrews
WoodleyRoyal

:| take a day off will ya gr8 m8

Yeah the John Smith mini me act is getting tiresome OMA.

Bigtimmeh

by Bigtimmeh » 27 Nov 2019 12:53

Yup I agree they took the piss last year as well. At least they weren't singing so much but goal celebrations not great. Steward said to me that they had asked them to leave the box but they refused and he has no power to kick out from hospitality..not sure how true that is...

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WoodleyRoyal » 27 Nov 2019 13:33

Bigtimmeh Yup I agree they took the piss last year as well. At least they weren't singing so much but goal celebrations not great. Steward said to me that they had asked them to leave the box but they refused and he has no power to kick out from hospitality..not sure how true that is...

congrats on the humble brag, it's up there with some of the best AE has to offer

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 27 Nov 2019 13:58

leon Yeah the John Smith mini me act is getting tiresome OMA.

???

This whole thread is just a repeat of last season so I'm not sure what more can be said. The club obviously can't do any more than it has when you have a club with a nationwide fanbase trying to buy tickets.

Bigtimmeh

by Bigtimmeh » 27 Nov 2019 14:53

WoodleyRoyal
Bigtimmeh Yup I agree they took the piss last year as well. At least they weren't singing so much but goal celebrations not great. Steward said to me that they had asked them to leave the box but they refused and he has no power to kick out from hospitality..not sure how true that is...

congrats on the humble brag, it's up there with some of the best AE has to offer
not sure I quite understand what you are getting at or what AE is? Feel free to pm so it doesn't clog the board..

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 27 Nov 2019 14:55

Bigtimmeh
WoodleyRoyal

not sure I quite understand what you are getting at or what AE is? Feel free to pm so it doesn't clog the board..

There is more to life than the team board, expand your horizons :wink:

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 27 Nov 2019 15:55

WoodleyRoyal

He’s not bragging at all. You really are a very odd poster

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 27 Nov 2019 15:59

Zip
WoodleyRoyal

:roll: You sound like my butler...I've had to explain to him a million times the difference between bragging and humble bragging

Bigtimmeh

by Bigtimmeh » 27 Nov 2019 16:05

BR0B0T
Zip
WoodleyRoyal

:roll: You sound like my butler...I've had to explain to him a million times the difference between bragging and humble bragging

I'm finding this while conversation very confusing. Is the claimed brag that a steward said something? That would be a strange thing to brag about, humbly or otherwise.

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 27 Nov 2019 16:07

If you're an adult and you're getting upset because people who support a different team to you celebrate when they score a goal, you need to have a word with yourself.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 27 Nov 2019 16:08

Bigtimmeh
BR0B0T
Zip

I'm finding this while conversation very confusing. Is the claimed brag that a steward said something? That would be a strange thing to brag about, humbly or otherwise.

It is the suggestion you were in a box and or hospitality, which you dropped into the story without prompting :wink:

Bigtimmeh

by Bigtimmeh » 27 Nov 2019 16:23

Hendo
Bigtimmeh
BR0B0T

It is the suggestion you were in a box and or hospitality, which you dropped into the story without prompting :wink:

Ohh I see thanks for explaining. :lol: Hadn't even crossed my mind! That's an assumption made by others..I was in the cheap seats next to the box so I don't have anything to brag about. Wouldn't want to sit in there anyway....

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WoodleyRoyal » 27 Nov 2019 16:28

Zip
WoodleyRoyal

you must be new round here

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 27 Nov 2019 17:42

Old Man Andrews
WoodleyRoyal
Old Man Andrews Why do you care? Get over it.

You didn't even go! :roll:
Just carry on sitting in your bedroom being a keyboard warrior

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 27 Nov 2019 18:26

I would say that is utter bollocks. And if he didn't have authority he should've spoken to someone who did.

Jerry St Clair If you're an adult and you're getting upset because people who support a different team to you celebrate when they score a goal, you need to have a word with yourself.

Surely it depends on the manner in which they celebrate. If they're in someone's face about it then quite a few supporters who care deeply about their own team would be likely to be peed off.