CheLOLsea

9597 posts
From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

Re: CheLOLsea

by From Despair To Where? » 12 Nov 2019 16:15

Some quite steep fines there but all seems pretty fair and designed to instil a sense of respect for the club and team mates.

Wonder if Frank had similar levies at Derby and how much you'd get fined for wrecking the club captain's legs in a drunken car crash?

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 12 Nov 2019 16:19

From Despair To Where? Some quite steep fines there but all seems pretty fair and designed to instil a sense of respect for the club and team mates.

Wonder if Frank had similar levies at Derby and how much you'd get fined for wrecking the club captain's legs in a drunken car crash?

It's an odd concept in this day and age, fines. No other walk of life would you get a fine for being late to work. Is it even legal? i assume it must be

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 12 Nov 2019 16:27

I've worked in places that still have time & attendance bonuses as an element of pay.

I don't think it's too much to expect someone who gets paid £100,000 a week to work 5hrs a day to turn up on time and if it takes a threat of getting docked a day's pay to do so, it would suggest that there was a poor culture at the club, which would appear evident from the problems Sarri had last season.

I suspect it's an young and inexperienced manager looking to stamp his authority on a notoriously difficult dressing room.

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 12 Nov 2019 16:35

WoodleyRoyal
From Despair To Where? Some quite steep fines there but all seems pretty fair and designed to instil a sense of respect for the club and team mates.

It's an odd concept in this day and age, fines. No other walk of life would you get a fine for being late to work. Is it even legal? i assume it must be

It's clearly semi-official, as its being used to pay for "team activities and charitable bodies".

The doping comment at the end seems very sensible all things considered.

However, I, for one, am reluctant to sign up to body composition rules :?

dizzynewheights
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Waitin at a red light, Kentucky Fried Chicken in, Low End Theory tape in, bass crazy kicking in

by dizzynewheights » 12 Nov 2019 18:26

Chelsea, like most pl teams I imagine, stop in a hotel before home games as well as away ones - theirs is across the road from my flat.

So a 2,500 quid fine for not making it downstairs to the coach on time is pretty reasonable I'd say

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 04 Dec 2019 14:33

Probably late on this, but I found out today that Tammy Abraham's first name is actually Kevin.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Dec 2019 14:34

Was he a huge fan of Tammy Wynette growing up and adopted the name?

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 04 Dec 2019 14:38

Sanguine Probably late on this, but I found out today that Tammy Abraham's first name is actually Kevin.

That's disappointing, especially in light of what I found out recently, namely that his brother is called Timmy

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 04 Dec 2019 14:40

Silver Fox
Sanguine Probably late on this, but I found out today that Tammy Abraham's first name is actually Kevin.

That's disappointing, especially in light of what I found out recently, namely that his brother is called Timmy

:lol:

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 04 Dec 2019 14:41

Silver Fox

Indeed. One of his Nigerian middle names is Tamaraebi.
Can't find Timmy's real name (academy player at Fulham), but I'm assuming he isn't a Timothy.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Dec 2019 14:41

Hendo
Silver Fox

Are you associating two black footballers with chocolate bars Hendo?

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 04 Dec 2019 14:43

Old Man Andrews
Hendo
Silver Fox

No :|

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 04 Dec 2019 14:43

Timmy's actual name is Jason.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 04 Dec 2019 14:48

Hendo
Old Man Andrews
Hendo

I don't think that but just wanted you to make it clear as it could be misconstrued by someone who didnt know your character.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 04 Dec 2019 15:00

Ok, good.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 16 Dec 2019 11:59

Chelsea's run of fixtures in late Jan/early Feb :shock:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 16 Dec 2019 12:01

A game against some relegation fodder and then 4 really tough games in a row.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 16 Dec 2019 12:04

Old Man Andrews
Hendo
Old Man Andrews Are you associating two black footballers with chocolate bars Hendo?

I don't think that but just wanted you to make it clear as it could be misconstrued by someone who didnt know your character.

I think he is

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 16 Dec 2019 14:09

Let's see if lamps tinkered with the team in Jan.

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 17 Dec 2019 04:26

stealthpapes
WoodleyRoyal

It's clearly semi-official, as its being used to pay for "team activities and charitable bodies".

The doping comment at the end seems very sensible all things considered.

However, I, for one, am reluctant to sign up to body composition rules :?

I feel the 'doping' rule would have benefited from adding "anti-" before doping rather than sounding a little like they need to inform the staff so they don't miss one of their doping sessions

9597 posts