MATCHWATCH : Stoke City (h) sponsored by John Halls

316 posts
Old Man Andrews

Re: MATCHWATCH : Stoke City (h) sponsored by John Halls

by Old Man Andrews » 10 Mar 2020 13:28

NewCorkSeth
Old Man Andrews
NewCorkSeth Tbf he has eagle eyesight. Doesnt need to leave the centre circle.

He's not Braveheart ffs.

Someone photoshop that to have the braveheart face paint. And put a sword in his hand.

I MEANT BRAVESTAR!!!

oxf*rd oxf*rd oxf*rd

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Mar 2020 13:33

Old Man Andrews
NewCorkSeth
Old Man Andrews He's not Braveheart ffs.

Someone photoshop that to have the braveheart face paint. And put a sword in his hand.

I MEANT BRAVESTAR!!!

oxf*rd oxf*rd oxf*rd

Too late. He is Braveheart now.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 10 Mar 2020 13:36

Was he considered for Mel Gibson’s part?

skipper
Hob Nob Regular

by skipper » 10 Mar 2020 14:03

NewCorkSeth
leon
Hound We're going to win 10-0

Typical nonsensical comment from Hound there. This forum is falling far and fast.

Jokes on you, Hound will be in the paper again after we win.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 10 Mar 2020 14:04

skipper
NewCorkSeth
leon

Typical nonsensical comment from Hound there. This forum is falling far and fast.

Jokes on you, Hound will be in the paper again after we win.

I know

JoeyJoeJoeJnrShabadoo

by JoeyJoeJoeJnrShabadoo » 10 Mar 2020 15:11

thanks

Singing Defective

by Singing Defective » 10 Mar 2020 17:52

NewCorkSeth
Snowflake Royal
NewCorkSeth I figured sabotage was my best bet. I'm not good enough for a paper.

I was just going to repeat everything Hound said.

That's it. That's the tactic. 40 posts from different users all saying exactly what Hound said.

I’m in, but will re-format my plagiarism as a haiku. Shirley that’ll do?!

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Mar 2020 17:58

Singing Defective
NewCorkSeth
Snowflake Royal I was just going to repeat everything Hound said.

That's it. That's the tactic. 40 posts from different users all saying exactly what Hound said.

Great, let me know when you start.

Singing Defective

by Singing Defective » 10 Mar 2020 18:10

NewCorkSeth
Singing Defective
NewCorkSeth That's it. That's the tactic. 40 posts from different users all saying exactly what Hound said.

Hound, please? We’d be about ready now for this week’s utterance.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 10 Mar 2020 20:33

Singing Defective
NewCorkSeth
Singing Defective

Hound, please? We’d be about ready now for this week’s utterance.

I’m thinking about it. You can’t rush genius

I’m feeling the pressure tbh

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 11 Mar 2020 07:44

Lets try talking about the game......

I think Stoke need to come here and not lose which could be an issue for us if they don't come at us a bit. I think we are at our best when teams attack us and we hit on the counter.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 11 Mar 2020 10:29

Old Man Andrews Lets try talking about the game......

I think Stoke need to come here and not lose which could be an issue for us if they don't come at us a bit. I think we are at our best when teams attack us and we hit on the counter.

I'm unfortunately pessimistic about this one, but only as a realist. A realist to the fact that Stoke City have one of the best attacking midfielders in the division in Sam Clucas and there is absolutely nothing we can do to stop him. What a force the young man is.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 11 Mar 2020 11:18

John Smith

I'm unfortunately pessimistic about this one, but only as a realist. A realist to the fact that Stoke City have one of the best attacking midfielders in the division in Sam Clucas and there is absolutely nothing we can do to stop him. What a force the young man is.

And they have a fantastic manager.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 11 Mar 2020 12:55

Would keep the same team but bring Olise in the middle and shift Ejaria to the left

Would then bring Baldock on the bench for Adam and choose one fullback on there out of Gunter/Blackett/Obita

Stoke are a well drilled team and will look to frustrate, hence 0-0 at Blackburn, 1-0 at WBA etc. Think if we get an early goal, like Derby did when they beat them 4-0, we’ll win the game but if we come out the blocks slowly, think we’ll struggle to break them down

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 11 Mar 2020 13:05

I’m looking forward to this one - I think it’ll be a good marker of where we are as a team. Stoke are more than beatable but have some decent players knocking about. Allen will be a miss though

I’m guessing it’ll be the same team - possibly Obita back in. I think Obita is clearly Bowen’s favoured LB but obvs the injuries are holding him back

Also starting to think this *might* be the last time we get to see the boys at home for a while so hopefully they’ll sign off on a good note if it is

Coppells Lost Coat
Hob Nob Regular

by Coppells Lost Coat » 11 Mar 2020 13:25

Agree.
If they come to play, we got a good chance.
If they come to sit deep we may struggle, however that does open up a tactic we usually use in the last 5 mins if were losing, speculative balls into the box with Meite attacking it and set ourselves up to challenge for those 2nd balls if defended.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 11 Mar 2020 14:52

I’m looking forward to this one - I think it’ll be a good marker of where we are as a team. Stoke are more than beatable but have some decent players knocking about. Allen will be a miss though

I’m guessing it’ll be the same team - possibly Obita back in. I think Obita is clearly Bowen’s favoured LB but obvs the injuries are holding him back

Also starting to think this *might* be the last time we get to see the boys at home for a while so hopefully they’ll sign off on a good note if it is

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 11 Mar 2020 14:56

Hound I’m looking forward to this one - I think it’ll be a good marker of where we are as a team. Stoke are more than beatable but have some decent players knocking about. Allen will be a miss though

Allen not only makes them tick but is brilliant at breaking up play, he is a pain in the backside. Massive bonus for us that he isn't available.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 11 Mar 2020 15:01

NewCorkSeth I’m looking forward to this one - I think it’ll be a good marker of where we are as a team. Stoke are more than beatable but have some decent players knocking about. Allen will be a miss though

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 11 Mar 2020 15:01

316 posts