Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: BFTG Brum

by Lower West » 09 Mar 2020 21:44

Zip
Lower West
URZZZZ
Someone’s obsessed

I like him. Needs time to settle into Championship football. Likewise would play better in a settled team with a defined role within it. As with Meite and Miazga plays with his heart on his sleeve. Gives 120%. If anything was trying to hard to impress in his brief appearances off the bench.

I don’t think we will see him in a Reading short again. Nine games left and he is some way from fitness. Can’t see it happening. His loan will come to an end.

Injury is going to keep him out. No point in risking his welfare if we are safe .

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 09 Mar 2020 23:06

Zip
Lower West
URZZZZ
Someone’s obsessed

I like him. Needs time to settle into Championship football. Likewise would play better in a settled team with a defined role within it. As with Meite and Miazga plays with his heart on his sleeve. Gives 120%. If anything was trying to hard to impress in his brief appearances off the bench.

I don’t think we will see him in a Reading short again.

He's gonna run out in just his shirt and boxers next time then?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 09 Mar 2020 23:26

Why would he play?

Striker
Puscas
Baldock
Meite

Left Forward
Ejaria
Olise
Masika

Right Forward
Meite
Olise
McCleary

royalp-we
Hob Nob Regular

by royalp-we » 09 Mar 2020 23:42

It’s frustrating because he did fairly well at AEK last year and I was really hoping he would settle and do well for us this season.

As it stands for next season, Barrow may return and we might also take up the option to sign Masika? With McCleary, Popa and Boye leaving.

I can’t see Bowen wanting Olise or Ejaria being played out of position out wide next year. So he has the option to reintegrate Aluko(!) and / or make a couple of signings out wide.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 09 Mar 2020 23:53

genome
Zip
Lower West

I don’t think we will see him in a Reading short again.

He's gonna run out in just his shirt and boxers next time then?

Let's hope so, he's dreamy.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 09 Mar 2020 23:54

Snowflake Royal Why would he play?

Striker
Puscas
Baldock
Meite

Left Forward
Ejaria
Olise
Masika

Right Forward
Meite
Olise
McCleary

He hasn’t been given much of a chance though

0 league starts at the Madejski this season btw, scored in his last appearance too

I don’t think it’s worked out for him when he has been given his rare chances but I look beyond the “he’s awful” viewpoint which many seem to have taken against him

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Mar 2020 00:39

URZZZZ

Striker
Puscas
Baldock
Meite

Left Forward
Ejaria
Olise
Masika

Right Forward
Meite
Olise
McCleary

0 league starts at the Madejski this season btw, scored in his last appearance too

I don’t think it’s worked out for him when he has been given his rare chances but I look beyond the “he’s awful” viewpoint which many seem to have taken against him

Why would he get one now?

He's a loanee who has been out, when he wasn't out he didn't perform well enough in training to get many chances and he didn't perform well enough in the few he did get.

Why should we care about him being back? We're getting a few results back under us, our two top scorers are scoring and we're giving game time to a very promising young player. We've got plenty of options, and more than enough of them love to slow play intricately.

What does he do better than any of the players I mentioned? Why would we play him, and why would we want to keep him on beyond his loan?

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Mar 2020 07:00

Striker
Puscas
Baldock
Meite

Left Forward
Ejaria
Olise
Masika

Right Forward
Meite
Olise
McCleary

How far Loader has fallen.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 10 Mar 2020 12:20

Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ

Striker
Puscas
Baldock
Meite

Left Forward
Ejaria
Olise
Masika

Right Forward
Meite
Olise
McCleary

He's a loanee who has been out, when he wasn't out he didn't perform well enough in training to get many chances and he didn't perform well enough in the few he did get.

Why should we care about him being back? We're getting a few results back under us, our two top scorers are scoring and we're giving game time to a very promising young player. We've got plenty of options, and more than enough of them love to slow play intricately.

What does he do better than any of the players I mentioned? Why would we play him, and why would we want to keep him on beyond his loan?

I haven't said anywhere (for a while) he should be playing. I made an accurate comment that he hasn't been given many chances, think he's been given 5 league starts all season?

All I was saying was that the people (including you) that say "he's awful, useless" etc are probably too quick to judge. He's young, and it takes a while to adapt to a foreign country. We saw that with Pele and Puscas too, yet we stuck with them, kept giving them chances to impress and now we're reaping the rewards

Interesting how you're aware of how well he trains too :?:

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Mar 2020 13:14

URZZZZ
Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ

I haven't said anywhere (for a while) he should be playing. I made an accurate comment that he hasn't been given many chances, think he's been given 5 league starts all season?

All I was saying was that the people (including you) that say "he's awful, useless" etc are probably too quick to judge. He's young, and it takes a while to adapt to a foreign country. We saw that with Pele and Puscas too, yet we stuck with them, kept giving them chances to impress and now we're reaping the rewards

It's a logical assumption that a player who was brought in and hasn't played much despite no one really cementing themselves in his positions, at least to start with, isn't impressing in training. If he was he'd surely have had more time on the pitch, even with his lacklustre performances.

Just don't see why his return to fitness has any relevance with 9 games left and plenty of players obviously ahead of him.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 10 Mar 2020 13:50

Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ
Snowflake Royal Why would he get one now?

It's a logical assumption that a player who was brought in and hasn't played much despite no one really cementing themselves in his positions, at least to start with, isn't impressing in training. If he was he'd surely have had more time on the pitch, even with his lacklustre performances.

Just don't see why his return to fitness has any relevance with 9 games left and plenty of players obviously ahead of him.

Lacklustre? If anything, he was the opposite

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Mar 2020 14:07

URZZZZ
Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ

You and I watch very different games it seems.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Mar 2020 15:02

Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ
Snowflake Royal It's a logical assumption that a player who was brought in and hasn't played much despite no one really cementing themselves in his positions, at least to start with, isn't impressing in training. If he was he'd surely have had more time on the pitch, even with his lacklustre performances.

OPEN NET! WE HAVE AN OPEN NET HERE PEOPLE!

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 10 Mar 2020 15:03

NewCorkSeth
Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ

Don’t be a donut Seth.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Mar 2020 15:07

Zip
NewCorkSeth
Snowflake Royal You and I watch very different games it seems.

Don’t be a donut Seth.

Only my girlfriend is allowed to call me a donut. You call me a prick like everyone else on this board or dont call me anything.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 10 Mar 2020 15:11

NewCorkSeth
Zip
NewCorkSeth OPEN NET! WE HAVE AN OPEN NET HERE PEOPLE!

Don’t be a donut Seth.

Only my girlfriend is allowed to call me a donut. You call me a prick like everyone else on this board or dont call me anything.

I’m far too polite to call you a prick so a donut it is then. Jam or custard. You can take your pick

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Mar 2020 15:12

Zip
NewCorkSeth
Zip
Don’t be a donut Seth.

I’m far too polite to call you a prick so a donut it is then. Jam or custard. You can take your pick

eat me.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 10 Mar 2020 15:13

NewCorkSeth
Zip
NewCorkSeth Only my girlfriend is allowed to call me a donut. You call me a prick like everyone else on this board or dont call me anything.

eat me.

I’m on a diet.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 10 Mar 2020 15:15

Zip
NewCorkSeth
Zip

eat me.

I’m on a diet.

Then I choose to be a wholewheat bagel with light creamcheese and smoked salmon.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 10 Mar 2020 15:19

NewCorkSeth
Zip
NewCorkSeth eat me.

I’m on a diet.

Then I choose to be a wholewheat bagel with light creamcheese and smoked salmon.

:lol: