BFIT - Wycombe (H)

253 posts
royal67

Re: BFIT - Wycombe (H)

by royal67 » 22 Oct 2020 11:07

Mr Angry Something else worth noting; from Sky Sports last night, it is clear that their perceived "wisdom" is that Watford, Bournemouth and Brentford are going to be the teams battling it out for Automatic promotion.

Lazy journalism for sure, (and of course, they seem to have forgotten that we have already beaten Watford, and beaten Cardiff away whilst Bournemouth only drew with them last night...) but the longer we are not regarded, and the longer we stay under the radar, the better.

I find it oddly satisfying that we appear to be such an 'unfashionable' prospect to the media. Makes it all the more pleasurable when the team are playing so well.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 22 Oct 2020 13:23

CountryRoyal
NewCorkSeth
Snowflake Royal Currently on for 122 points. :shock:

That's not going to scan well. :x

I love that people are saying "we can't keep this up" like, no shit. We're not going to end up with 122 points..

Most we can end up on is 109 otherwise the song wouldn’t work anymore. I suppose worst case if we fcuked up and got more we could say “we’ve got the record, one-twenty-two” but it doesn’t work for me. Oh well guess we’ll settle for 109 then.

110 and 112 points both work for me

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 22 Oct 2020 21:48

CountryRoyal
NewCorkSeth
Snowflake Royal Currently on for 122 points. :shock:

That's not going to scan well. :x

I love that people are saying "we can't keep this up" like, no shit. We're not going to end up with 122 points..

Most we can end up on is 109 otherwise the song wouldn’t work anymore. I suppose worst case if we fcuked up and got more we could say “we’ve got the record, one-twenty-two” but it doesn’t work for me. Oh well guess we’ll settle for 109 then.

I’ve probably been beaten to this but one hundred and ten works

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 22 Oct 2020 22:00

Snowball One hundred and ten
We did it again
We got two records
One hundred and ten

8)

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 22 Oct 2020 22:40

SouthDownsRoyal
We did it again
We got two records
One hundred and ten

8)

Just for clarification snowers I assume you’re referring to the unbeaten as the other record? As obviously the 106 wouldn’t be a record if it was surpassed by a 110.

Which is one hundred percent going to happen. 8)

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 22 Oct 2020 23:22

Mr Angry Something else worth noting; from Sky Sports last night, it is clear that their perceived "wisdom" is that Watford, Bournemouth and Brentford are going to be the teams battling it out for Automatic promotion.

Lazy journalism for sure, (and of course, they seem to have forgotten that we have already beaten Watford, and beaten Cardiff away whilst Bournemouth only drew with them last night...) but the longer we are not regarded, and the longer we stay under the radar, the better.

Beginning of last season we beat Cardiff, drew with WBA and Huddersfield in the space of a week with good performances. That bubble was soon burst. WBA eventually won promotion and Cardiff reached the playoffs. Losing to Fulham who also were promoted. Yet we comprehensively beat them at Craven Cottage. Football is a game of many halves.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 22 Oct 2020 23:57

CountryRoyal
SouthDownsRoyal
We did it again
We got two records
One hundred and ten

8)

Just for clarification snowers I assume you’re referring to the unbeaten as the other record? As obviously the 106 wouldn’t be a record if it was surpassed by a 110.

No, I’m correct.

It doesn’t say we HAVE two records. We got one record (106) then we got a new record (110)

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Oct 2020 07:36

Snowball
CountryRoyal
SouthDownsRoyal 8)

No, I’m correct.

It doesn’t say we HAVE two records. We got one record (106) then we got a new record (110)

You're still wrong, because we've obtained more than two already.

We had the longest time without conceding until Van der Sarr took it off us, plus 13 wins, which makes three before breaking the points record again.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 23 Oct 2020 08:13

Snowflake Royal
Snowball
CountryRoyal

No, I’m correct.

We had the longest time without conceding until Van der Sarr took it off us, plus 13 wins, which makes three before breaking the points record again.

Apparently we're not actually by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen, either.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 23 Oct 2020 08:47

Pepe the Horseman
Snowflake Royal
Snowball
No, I’m correct.

Apparently we're not actually by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen, either.

Take that back, take that back now!

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 23 Oct 2020 09:16

Snowflake Royal
Snowball
CountryRoyal

No, I’m correct.

So you’re saying all those years we have been singing “We’ve got THE record, 106”

We were wrong?

Try looking up the difference between “a” and “the”

We didn’t concede a goal for a long time and we won 13 games on the trot and we got 106 points

Is a shit chant

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 23 Oct 2020 09:37

Snowball
Snowflake Royal
Snowball
No, I’m correct.

So you’re saying all those years we have been singing “We’ve got THE record, 106”

We were wrong?

We didn’t concede a goal for a long time and we won 13 games on the trot and we got 106 points

Is a shit chant

I may be mistaken but don't we also have the most championship hattricks scored? We have 11 since the league was formed and I think next is Norwich with 10?

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 23 Oct 2020 10:17

NewCorkSeth
Snowball
Snowflake Royal You're still wrong, because we've obtained more than two already.

We were wrong?

Is a shit chant

I may be mistaken but don't we also have the most championship hattricks scored? We have 11 since the league was formed and I think next is Norwich with 10?

We didn’t concede a goal
for a long time
and we won 13 games on the trot
and we have the most Championship hat-tricks
and we got 106 points

Doesn't quite have the ring...

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 23 Oct 2020 10:18

Snowball
NewCorkSeth
Snowball

We were wrong?

Is a shit chant

We didn’t concede a goal
for a long time
and we won 13 games on the trot
and we have the most Championship hat-tricks
and we got 106 points

Doesn't quite have the ring...

Let Snowie figure out the new chant.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 23 Oct 2020 10:44

royal67

I find it oddly satisfying that we appear to be such an 'unfashionable' prospect to the media. Makes it all the more pleasurable when the team are playing so well.

So "unfashionable" that Sky have chosen 2 of our upcoming games for live transmission. :wink:
After tonight the fixation with Derby will come to an end.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 23 Oct 2020 11:11

South Coast Royal
royal67

So "unfashionable" that Sky have chosen 2 of our upcoming games for live transmission. :wink:
After tonight the fixation with Derby will come to an end.

not when Rooney takes over it won't

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Oct 2020 12:50

Snowball
Snowflake Royal
Snowball
No, I’m correct.

We were wrong?

Is a shit chant

Christ, you're never wrong are you. It's y gate all over again.

Out.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 23 Oct 2020 13:05

Snowflake Royal
Snowball
Snowflake Royal You're still wrong, because we've obtained more than two already.

We were wrong?

Is a shit chant

Christ, you're never wrong are you. It's y gate all over again.

Out.

Yay!

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 23 Oct 2020 13:06

Snowflake Royal
Snowball

We were wrong?

Is a shit chant

Christ, you're never wrong are you.

Out.

Please don’t use my real name.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 23 Oct 2020 13:31

Another cord we hold (I think) is that of worst record in the FA cup.
We have lost more FA cup games than any other team apparantly...

253 posts