Middlesbrough Disabled Supporters minibus "attacked&quo

187 posts
Once were Biscuitmen

Middlesbrough Disabled Supporters minibus "attacked&quo

by Once were Biscuitmen » 20 Aug 2006 22:58

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?si ... 2121678625

Anybody see this? Sounds disgusting behaviour if all true.

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 20 Aug 2006 23:10

Yeah right.

:roll:

Bucks Dave

by Bucks Dave » 20 Aug 2006 23:13

I tend to agree with one of the posters. It's a police matter. With the number of mobile phone cameras I would have thought there is some evidence. Rather than post on a website give all info to the Bill.

I go on a coach to away games and there is normally some abuse and hand gestures on the way out from neanderthals associated with all clubs, this sounds a lot more.

melksham_royal

by melksham_royal » 20 Aug 2006 23:18

i agree with one of the threads on the website, why use a website that hardly anyone's gonna look at? surely you would try and post it on something bigger, even register themselves to hna?

Sam Tubber

by Sam Tubber » 20 Aug 2006 23:24

It's a cancer in the sport I love. :lol:

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 20 Aug 2006 23:33

Carried out by a group calling themselves "The scorpions"

who?

topfuller

by topfuller » 20 Aug 2006 23:34

sounds like poo to me..

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 20 Aug 2006 23:43

What the hell, i've never heard of this group or heard any reports about this group.. where do people read these things?

Either way, thats absolutely disgusting.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 21 Aug 2006 08:36

I'm sorry - but someone on here would have seen/heard something about this - these "Scorpians" - what do they do? Shout out we're the Scorpians as they "attack" people? I could be wrong and if I am, I'm extremely sorry, but I'm tending to lean on the side that this is, in fact, a load of old bollox.

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 21 Aug 2006 08:48

It is complete and utter crap.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 21 Aug 2006 08:48

If it is, then the guy who is slandering our good name should be given a little talking to!

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 21 Aug 2006 09:08

Prepared to be whooshed here, but isn't the (non)existence of the Scorpions just an OAE running gag?

However, you have to ask why Boro fans would make up this report if it's not true?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 21 Aug 2006 09:09

:roll: ahhhh. So some hilarious prankster on OAE has been about eh? :roll:

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 21 Aug 2006 09:19

Platypuss Prepared to be whooshed here, but isn't the (non)existence of the Scorpions just an OAE running gag?

However, you have to ask why Boro fans would make up this report if it's not true?

Yes, same as the TTC...

Agreed though, why would a Boro fan bother going onto OAE and make up such a story?

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 21 Aug 2006 09:21

southbank1871
Platypuss Prepared to be whooshed here, but isn't the (non)existence of the Scorpions just an OAE running gag?

Yes, same as the TTC...

Agreed though, why would a Boro fan bother going onto OAE and make up such a story?

The same reason that the fishermen on here make up some pointless crap?

If if did happen, and at the moment I doubt it, then it's a very sad incident.
Last edited by Stranded on 21 Aug 2006 09:48, edited 1 time in total.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 21 Aug 2006 09:22

Indeed, have to say that all these auto-response replies from Reading fans saying the report couldn't be true and that Boro are just sore losers have a whiff of the head-in-the-sand Wolves about them.

poohs pure

by poohs pure » 21 Aug 2006 09:29

The able-bodied Middlesbrough fans on board were only prevented from escalating the situation due to the drivers' presence of mind, by keeping the minibus moving forward, albeit at walking pace, which stopped them getting off the bus and into an unwanted confrontation.

exactly how big is your mini bus then, not only does it cater for your disabled supporters but also has room for any wheelchairs, helpers and a few 'boys' who were up for steaming in, save for the fact the bus was in stationary traffic so they couldn't get off???

We had heard stories beforehand of an infamous band of cowardly scumbags who'd recently associated themselves with Reading FC called "Scorpions" who got their kicks by terrorising women and kids, and if I hadn't witnessed it at first hand, I'd have dismissed it as nonsense; sadly, it appears that you have an undercurrent of neanderthals who embrace the 60's and 70's culture of hooliganism.

Seems i may have to eat humble pie though, it appears the scorpions have set up a website and have links to german hooligans as well.

http://www.the-scorpions.com/images/legends_big.jpg

poohs pure

by poohs pure » 21 Aug 2006 09:31

poohs pure The able-bodied Middlesbrough fans on board were only prevented from escalating the situation due to the drivers' presence of mind, by keeping the minibus moving forward, albeit at walking pace, which stopped them getting off the bus and into an unwanted confrontation.

exactly how big is your mini bus then, not only does it cater for your disabled supporters but also has room for any wheelchairs, helpers and a few 'boys' who were up for steaming in, save for the fact the bus was in stationary traffic so they couldn't get off???

We had heard stories beforehand of an infamous band of cowardly scumbags who'd recently associated themselves with Reading FC called "Scorpions" who got their kicks by terrorising women and kids, and if I hadn't witnessed it at first hand, I'd have dismissed it as nonsense; sadly, it appears that you have an undercurrent of neanderthals who embrace the 60's and 70's culture of hooliganism.

Seems i may have to eat humble pie though, it appears the scorpions have set up a website and have links to german hooligans as well.

http://www.the-scorpions.com/images/legends_big.jpg

abd anyway it couldnt of been the scorpions, they were in norway on saturday

http://www.the-scorpions.com/forum/TOPI ... C_ID=16631

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 21 Aug 2006 09:32

Platypuss Indeed, have to say that all these auto-response replies from Reading fans saying the report couldn't be true and that Boro are just sore losers have a whiff of the head-in-the-sand Wolves about them.

The Wolves situation involved a club with a bit of a reputation and a couple of hundred eye witness reports.

This involves a club with virtually no history of trouble and no eye witness acccounts. I was on the A33 when their coaches left and saw absolutely nothing but fans waving them off and pointing out the score as happens at every ground, every game. OK, I didn't see their entire trip along the A33 but I would take all of this with a huge pinch of salt.

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 21 Aug 2006 11:22

readingbedding It is complete and utter crap.

I wouldn't be so sure. A lot of Wolves fans also dismiss the trouble their fans caused at the play offs a few years back.

I didn't see it myself, but you can't deny it could have happened.

187 posts