Arsenal prediction and match thread

281 posts
Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 09 Nov 2007 20:33

PEARCEY I think the teams home form will hold firm and they will give Arsenal a good run for their money.

Reading 1 Doyle 70
Aresnal 1 Van Persie 51

I dont think we will be hammered

HMMM Van persie eh?..where have you ben for the last month or so?

savage 4 england

by savage 4 england » 09 Nov 2007 20:55

Reading 1 Arsenal 3

Readingfc50

by Readingfc50 » 09 Nov 2007 23:20

Reading 0-0 Arsenal

Like the Man Utd game

rob the royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rob the royal » 10 Nov 2007 01:39

Chaney
PEARCEY I think the teams home form will hold firm and they will give Arsenal a good run for their money.

Reading 1 Doyle 70
Aresnal 1 Van Persie 51

who cares if van persie is injured? i'm still peeing myself...

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 10 Nov 2007 03:23

Steve Coppell answering the question How is Oster's fitness? Well he has got skills and qualities that we need, to be perfectly honest. So we will see how he goes in the end-of-week training. I should think he will certainly be in the squad, yes.

Once again Sir Steve is hopelessly out of touch with the realities broadcast daily on HNA?

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 10 Nov 2007 05:46

Royal Rother
3 veesinarow
cmonurz Reading 1-5 Arsenal

Adebayor hat-trick, Doyle with a last minute consolation. HNA? team board full of dipsh*ts telling us we won’t go down and only Judas and his even more traitorous brother Humphrey would claim otherwise.

Anyone without longer-term ambitions or a semblance of belief in the team at this stage of the season who thinks a loss against Arsenal "confirms" their doom-mongering about the season as a whole is someone who deserves the dipshit label.

"I told you so" only applies at the end of a fact, not halfway through it's progression.

Excellent post. Shut the smug twat up I hope.

Dad, dad. So much anger.

Does anyone predicting a heavy home defeat open themselves up to to foul mouthed abuse from yourself.?

How do you cope with going to games, having to mix with mere mortals?

It must be painful for you?

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 10 Nov 2007 10:02

Chaney

Reading 1 Doyle 70
Aresnal 1 Van Persie 51

Yep I hold my hands up on that.I thought he was fit and forget about the injury...dosn't change the scoreline though. I was originally going to put Adebayor as their scorer but was not sure on his spelling and have probably spelt it wrong now!!

bassavage

by bassavage » 10 Nov 2007 10:38

Too much doom and gloom - if we are really up for it we can get at least a point and I reckon we could nick a win, Arsenal will have one of them days where they have loads of chances but can't put the ball in the net and Kitson will score an 89th minute winner.

Reading 2

Lita 24
Kitson 89

Arsenal 1

Hleb 15

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 10 Nov 2007 10:53

Oh I love HNA

Bless 'em all.

The_Cat

by The_Cat » 10 Nov 2007 11:11

Reading 0-3 Arsenal

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 10 Nov 2007 14:18

The whole year inn
Royal Rother
3 veesinarow
cmonurz Reading 1-5 Arsenal

Adebayor hat-trick, Doyle with a last minute consolation. HNA? team board full of dipsh*ts telling us we won’t go down and only Judas and his even more traitorous brother Humphrey would claim otherwise.

Anyone without longer-term ambitions or a semblance of belief in the team at this stage of the season who thinks a loss against Arsenal "confirms" their doom-mongering about the season as a whole is someone who deserves the dipshit label.

"I told you so" only applies at the end of a fact, not halfway through it's progression.

Excellent post. Shut the smug twat up I hope.

Dad, dad. So much anger.

Does anyone predicting a heavy home defeat open themselves up to to foul mouthed abuse from yourself.?

How do you cope with going to games, having to mix with mere mortals?

It must be painful for you?

Please try harder to make your posts fit the context of the preceding posts. Yours is so far wide of the mark you wanted to make it's embarrassing.

bottom left hand corner

by bottom left hand corner » 10 Nov 2007 18:47

Reading 2 Arsenal 4

TheLawnMowerMan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by TheLawnMowerMan » 10 Nov 2007 22:32

Reading 1 Doyle 70
Aresnal 1 Van Persie 51

West Ham did that :x

1-0 to us! :)
Keeping a clean sheet against this side will need a lot of help from their forwards, but one can only go and watch in hope.

wealdstone away

by wealdstone away » 10 Nov 2007 23:09

Reading 3-0 up after 25 mins. All from set pieces from Nicky Shorey. Superman causing chaos scores one and Hunt and Kitson score one each from second ball after Superman is left up against Glichy on each occasion. Crowd are amazing and intimidating - Arsenal spend most of first half whinging and moaning (Wenger is aperplectic -if spelt wrong I don't care I just love the sound of the word - with rage blaming the ref, linesman, weather, our bully boy tactics, kick off time etc) Arsenal come back to 3-2 with about 15 mins to go and then miss a pen saved by Marcus - we hold on to a memorable victory - and SC is just happy with another three points. And we are all just ......... :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D !

bracknell loyal royal!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by bracknell loyal royal! » 10 Nov 2007 23:54

Reading 0 - 3 Arsenal

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 11 Nov 2007 03:12

SC Has never beaten Arsenal as a manager has to end some time? But not Monday.....0-3

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 11 Nov 2007 12:04

wealdstone away Reading 3-0 up after 25 mins. All from set pieces from Nicky Shorey. Superman causing chaos scores one and Hunt and Kitson score one each from second ball after Superman is left up against Glichy on each occasion. Crowd are amazing and intimidating - Arsenal spend most of first half whinging and moaning (Wenger is aperplectic -if spelt wrong I don't care I just love the sound of the word - with rage blaming the ref, linesman, weather, our bully boy tactics, kick off time etc) Arsenal come back to 3-2 with about 15 mins to go and then miss a pen saved by Marcus - we hold on to a memorable victory - and SC is just happy with another three points. And we are all just ......... :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D !

I'll have one of what he's had...... :wink:

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 11 Nov 2007 12:13

wealdstone away Reading 3-0 up after 25 mins. All from set pieces from Nicky Shorey. Superman causing chaos scores one and Hunt and Kitson score one each from second ball after Superman is left up against Glichy on each occasion. Crowd are amazing and intimidating - Arsenal spend most of first half whinging and moaning (Wenger is aperplectic -if spelt wrong I don't care I just love the sound of the word - with rage blaming the ref, linesman, weather, our bully boy tactics, kick off time etc) Arsenal come back to 3-2 with about 15 mins to go and then miss a pen saved by Marcus - we hold on to a memorable victory - and SC is just happy with another three points. And we are all just ......... :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D !

sounded reasonable till you got to the bit about Marcus saving a penalty..now that really is too far fetched :roll:

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 11 Nov 2007 12:16

Coppell shocks fans by bringing in fae, cisse, bikey and convey with harper, gunnarsson, doobs and hunt

the changes work with reading playing quality, entertaning football, as are arsenal and Mick Gooding is literally drooling on the radio

somehw the game is at 0-0 with 5 mins left but adebayor scores from a fabregas free kick

0 points but the fans leave happy knowing that if coppell plays this team consistently europe is on the cards

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 11 Nov 2007 16:07

Reading to be 12th after the game is over.

281 posts