have you ever cried at a game?

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

Re: have you ever cried at a game?

by Jerry St Clair » 21 Mar 2008 15:49

Anyone who cries at a football match is a raging homo. End of.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 21 Mar 2008 15:55

Gordons Cumming
Your criticism of Oster is rather boring and spoilt your emotional post.

Please see response above. The more support I see for this odious little man, the more I detest him. I really don't give a flying one if I end up the only person in the world who hates the little prick. It's totally irrational I know, I can't explain it. It's not his fault he's cr@p. Everytime I see him with the ball at his feet, I want to put my huge hobnail boots on, and kick in the **** until I'm exhausted, and then I'll ..... oops, Derek & Clive moment. Anyway, you get my drift.

If you could point me in the direction of a suitable therapist, I think I would gladly avail of his/her services.... :wink:

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 21 Mar 2008 16:04

Wembley 95, Leicester City when we won promotion to the best league in the world for the first time in our history, Derby when we won the league and QPR when we lifted the trophy.

That's why even when we're struggling in this league, it's so worth being here and you have to enjoy evevry minute of it because it can all be taken away so easily.

I bloody love this club I do!

Cemy Junction Expat

by Cemy Junction Expat » 21 Mar 2008 16:08

Gus the teenage cow
crossie Yeah, blud, brup brup. Shouldn't you be working?

this isn't AE-stick to the topic

I never would have thought it possible, but have we reached new heights of irony and self-parody here?!

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 21 Mar 2008 16:15

Gus the teenage cow if so what were the circumstances?

Certainly i can think of a lot of games that are candidates for this particular honour

Only girls and gays cry.

HTH

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 21 Mar 2008 16:23

strap
RG30 Your rants against Oster are rather boring now

Just like his attempts at wing play.

He's got a very simple way of shuttingme up - play some decent football for a change, make me eat my words. Nothing would give me greater pleasure.

Shame there's going to no chance of that ever happening.

You don't notice when he does, so thats rubbish.

I shed a tear when we finally made it to the big time. And possibly when Murty scored his pen, but I wasn't at either game.

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 21 Mar 2008 16:24

Jerry St Clair Anyone who cries at a football match is a raging homo. End of.

*** Tries to salvage manleness ***

I filled up, lump in throat, but no tears....

ANYWAY!!! It's so 21st century to connect to your femanine side you big butch lump!

EastStandRoyal

by EastStandRoyal » 21 Mar 2008 16:33

Going to sound pretty weird but I had tears in my eyes when we lost to Citeh away in November, I had to hold it in because I didnt want to look like a twat sobbing my eyes out.

It was then I knew we were going to be in the relegation scrap for the rest of the season, playing so well until the very last minute when Ireland hit a screamer. Seeing all there fans going crazy to our right was just too much.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 21 Mar 2008 16:44

I cried at Leicester - more for the fact it had made Schards so happy really. His little voice was trembling with emotion when it was announced we were up. But I'm allowed to cry as I'm an old girlie. I think it's really nice that most of you can admit to shedding tears of emotion.

Cookie

by Cookie » 21 Mar 2008 19:16

I cry if ever I can't go to a game.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 21 Mar 2008 19:22

strap
Gordons Cumming

Please see response above. The more support I see for this odious little man, the more I detest him. I really don't give a flying one if I end up the only person in the world who hates the little prick. It's totally irrational I know, I can't explain it. It's not his fault he's cr@p. Everytime I see him with the ball at his feet, I want to put my huge hobnail boots on, and kick in the **** until I'm exhausted, and then I'll ..... oops, Derek & Clive moment. Anyway, you get my drift.

If you could point me in the direction of a suitable therapist, I think I would gladly avail of his/her services.... :wink:

Here's a psychologist who may be able to help

madreadingfan

by madreadingfan » 21 Mar 2008 19:27

EastStandRoyal Going to sound pretty weird but I had tears in my eyes when we lost to Citeh away in November, I had to hold it in because I didnt want to look like a twat sobbing my eyes out.

It was then I knew we were going to be in the relegation scrap for the rest of the season, playing so well until the very last minute when Ireland hit a screamer. Seeing all there fans going crazy to our right was just too much.

Same here and I wanted to cry when we let 3 goals in against man u in the first 6 minutes and when gunnarson hit the bar in the dying seconds

howser
Hob Nob Regular

by howser » 21 Mar 2008 19:32

Cried with disbelief in me living room at home, one of the first times I was able to watch Gillette Soccer special, and nearly the last !!when a 4 goal Jamie Cureton took us apart at the Mad Stad against Bristol Rovers in 1999......................but just look where the two teams concerned are now !!!!!!!!!!!!!

bottom left hand corner

by bottom left hand corner » 21 Mar 2008 19:58

M-U-R-T-Y Once, the play off final defeat against Walsall. I was too young to remember the Bolton one.

Same i can still remember with Dido playing in thye background

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 21 Mar 2008 19:58

Not At a game, but similar. When the team arrived at the MadStad on an open-topped bus and paraded the Football League Championship trophy around in front of us all the emotion certainly overcame me.

Rev Algenon Stickleback H
Hob Nob Regular

by Rev Algenon Stickleback H » 21 Mar 2008 20:06

Royal Lady I cried at Leicester
that was the only time I've come close to doing so. I could feel it getting to me, which was quite a surprise as I didn't expect to react like that, but it made me feel slightly daft so I bucked my ideas up and got over it.

Rev Algenon Stickleback H
Hob Nob Regular

by Rev Algenon Stickleback H » 21 Mar 2008 20:07

strap
Gordons Cumming

I don't think people care about you hating Oster, more that you are starting to mention it too often.

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 21 Mar 2008 20:41

No

size 12

by size 12 » 21 Mar 2008 20:56

Wembley in 95, and I hate Bolton to this day for putting me through that

Leicester 2006. Tried speaking to friends after the game by phone, and just couldn't get the words out

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

by seahawk10 » 21 Mar 2008 21:53

Coppelled Streets Wembley 95, Leicester City when we won promotion to the best league in the world for the first time in our history, Derby when we won the league and QPR when we lifted the trophy.

That's why even when we're struggling in this league, it's so worth being here and you have to enjoy every minute of it because it can all be taken away so easily.

I bloody love this club I do!

Perfectly put Jay. We are staying up... we are staying up!