BFTG Norwich

276 posts
URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

Re: BFTG Norwich

by URZZZZ » 21 Apr 2013 21:01

There's no point of playing Pearce. We're down and he won't sign a contract.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 21 Apr 2013 21:03

Karacan has been pretty ropey last few games IMO. Did you go yesterday Ian or watch it on a stream? Only we paid for tickets to that game and though we played rather better than in some previous games, this was one game where we could have realistically got a point or 3. Norwich hadn't won in something like 10 games. Their goals were basically gifted to them thanks to our poor defending. Plus I think it was mcanuff who had one, poss 2 chances on goal but wasn't confident enough to have a go and chose to pass instead and we ended up giving the ball away.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 21 Apr 2013 21:08

IMO Karacan isn't good enough. Just runs around and does nothing

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 21 Apr 2013 21:09

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 21 Apr 2013 21:10

URZZZZ There's no point of playing Pearce. We're down and he won't sign a contract.

We're not down yet, we weren't down before yesterday's game kicked off, we're still paying his wages and he's been a fantastic player for us. So do you play your best players to give yourself a chance of possibly getting the points to stay up or do you just capitulate and decide to just put out players who you want to "try out" ? We'll have to agree to disagree on this one but at least I don't talk down to people whose views I disagree with and post with an air of authority garnered from watching a dodgy stream or listening to Tim Dellor.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 21 Apr 2013 21:13

Royal Lady
URZZZZ There's no point of playing Pearce. We're down and he won't sign a contract.

We're not down yet, we weren't down before yesterday's game kicked off, we're still paying his wages and he's been a fantastic player for us. So do you play your best players to give yourself a chance of possibly getting the points to stay up or do you just capitulate and decide to just put out players who you want to "try out" ? We'll have to agree to disagree on this one but at least I don't talk down to people whose views I disagree with and post with an air of authority garnered from watching a dodgy stream or listening to Tim Dellor.

We are virtually down TBH.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 21 Apr 2013 21:17

But had we got 3 points yesterday, people would be saying we can still do this! Anyhow, I'd rather be us than QPR after all the money they've spent! So it's not all doom and gloom!

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 21 Apr 2013 21:17

Royal Lady I don't talk down to people whose views I disagree with and post with an air of authority garnered from watching a dodgy stream or listening to Tim Dellor.

The irony in this sentence is beautiful

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 21 Apr 2013 21:20

winchester_royal
Royal Lady I don't talk down to people whose views I disagree with and post with an air of authority garnered from watching a dodgy stream or listening to Tim Dellor.

Please explain - I don't understand what is ironic about that? I don't talk down to people.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 21 Apr 2013 21:24

Royal Lady
winchester_royal

Please explain - I don't understand what is ironic about that? I don't talk down to people.

'post with an air of authority garnered from watching a dodgy stream or listening to Tim Dellor.'

Cypry

by Cypry » 21 Apr 2013 21:28

Royal Lady

Have you considered that, if he is as most suspect off in the Summer, Pearces head might not be in the right place and that is why he's not been selected?
NA has spoken on several occasions about how good the attitude and application of the players has been, it could be that Pearce is thinking more about where he will be next year than about putting in maximum effort for a manager for whom he would never play more than 8 games....

Of course, if you've been at Hogwood during training and can confirm that Pearce has been a model professional and is trying harder than anyone else, then you might have a point.......

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 21 Apr 2013 21:30

Just like to reiterate that I agree with every single thing that Mags has said on this thread.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 21 Apr 2013 21:37

Para Handy Just like to reiterate that I agree with every single thing that Mags has said on this thread.

Duly noted, now how about we get back to talking about the game? Rather than calling people little bitches for saying they like Adkins..

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 21 Apr 2013 21:37

winchester_royal
Para Handy Just like to reiterate that I agree with every single thing that Mags has said on this thread.

Duly noted, now how about we get back to talking about the game? Rather than calling people little bitches for saying they like Adkins..

Point me to that quote.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 21 Apr 2013 21:40

Mags called me a little bitch for saying I don't believe Nigel did any worse than Brian would have done, you agreed with every thing Mags said, ergo...

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 21 Apr 2013 21:44

Yeah, I realised about 1 second after posting that. I decided it would be more manly not to delete my message though.

Don't think either Mags or I are saying we dislike Adkins btw. Or at least that's how I'm reading his posts.

Just questioning why he's so much better than Brian and why some of you think that.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 21 Apr 2013 21:51

Para Handy Yeah, I realised about 1 second after posting that. I decided it would be more manly not to delete my message though.

Don't think either Mags or I are saying we dislike Adkins btw. Or at least that's how I'm reading his posts.

Just questioning why he's so much better than Brian and why some of you think that.

The style of football is a touch easier on the eye. Whether the results will be better or not..only time will tell. Brian's a tough act to follow of course, I was merely questioning his assertion that Brian would have definitely done better over the last 4 games.

Some will believe we should have kept Brian, quite understandably, but those who believe the right decision was made aren't necessarily ungrateful 'little bitches' is my point.

Maybe I'm being a bit of a wet blanket here, but this place would be a whole lot more palatable if people didn't launch into abuse ridden tirades every time they find a differing opinion.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 21 Apr 2013 21:57

winchester_royal Maybe I'm being a bit of a wet blanket here, but this place would be a whole lot more palatable if people didn't launch into abuse ridden tirades every time they find a differing opinion.

Not sure either Mags or I have launched into an abuse ridden tirade considering we were countering people callling Brian a bald pcunt and a moron. And, yeah, you're a wet blanket. A bit of swearing is always good.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 21 Apr 2013 21:59

Para Handy
winchester_royal Maybe I'm being a bit of a wet blanket here, but this place would be a whole lot more palatable if people didn't launch into abuse ridden tirades every time they find a differing opinion.

Not sure either Mags or I have launched into an abuse ridden tirade considering we were countering people callling Brian a bald pcunt and a moron. And, yeah, you're a wet blanket. A bit of swearing is always good.

He was countering me, and at no point have I called Brian either of those things.

Fair enough, fcuk off then.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 21 Apr 2013 22:08

winchester_royal
Para Handy

He was countering me, and at no point have I called Brian either of those things.

Fair enough, fcuk off then.

I don't think I said you did. Many have though.

276 posts