Reading F.C. against homophobia apparently.

209 posts
Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Reading F.C. against homophobia apparently.

by Ian Royal » 15 Feb 2014 22:11

AthleticoSpizz Glad to hear it mate

Beware...he's a bit of a charmer though

I've dropped more charming turds.

creative_username_1
Hob Nob Regular

by creative_username_1 » 16 Feb 2014 03:23

I'd have thought Leon would have been all over this thread

semtex1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The sneering condescension of the remain ultras.....

by semtex1871 » 16 Feb 2014 09:08

FridaysGhost Fact:- A homosexual male with extreme sporting skills MAY not excel at his chosen profession as much as a heterosexual male with the same skills might.

Fact:- A Lesbian with extreme sporting skills WILL beat a heterosexual female with the same skills every time (except for the occasional freak of nature).

In terms of Football, Rugby, Tennis etc. a women's team should consist of heterosexual women (if sufficient bodies are available). This is a fair playing-field. Particularly in Tennis, there should be a Lesbian circuit and Lesbians should not compete against Ladies. This would be a fair playing field. It would also have put a lot of the most recent female
Grand-slam winners back into the obscurity that they deserve. Effectively they have cheated the 'Ladies' circuit to gain sporting immortality And vast sums of cash when they did'nt deserve it.

For Old people like me, the definition of a Lady does not include 'wearing a gumshield and playing Rugby' Perhaps I'm luckier than some of you younger ones!

p.s. England Ladies Football Captain a Lesbian Shock - NO!

+1

FridaysGhost Just check the Winners and top seeds of Womens Tennis over the last thirty to forty years. I do have a point and it has nothing to do with discrimination against Male Players. A homosexual male has a 'feminised' brain, a Lesbian athlete has a 'masculinised' brain. Different-gender males will do less well at sport because of what makes them homosexual whilst different-gender females will do better at traditionally male sports. Do'nt give me a hard time - look at the actual facts. Lots of sportspeople have 'come out' and the truth can be seen.

How many World-class footballers have been Gay?

How many World-class female Tennis players have been lesbian?

It is to do with the way their brains work. Women will get an advantage, men will suffer a disadvantage. Why do you people have such a problem with facts and logic?

+1

FridaysGhost Stand up and make yourself known every person on this site who believes that buggery is as valid as falling in love with a beautiful lady and making love to her!

+1

Some sense being spoken here people.....

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 16 Feb 2014 09:29

creative_username_1 I'd have thought Leon would have been all over this thread

So would I. It has all the requisite attributes. Lesbianism, bumming and moronic posting.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 16 Feb 2014 09:32

I think someone needs to bum some sense into FridaysGoat

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 16 Feb 2014 09:41

I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that Steffi Graff is a lesbatron.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 16 Feb 2014 09:46

Pepe the Horseman I think someone needs to bum some sense into FridaysGoat

You first :?

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 16 Feb 2014 10:07

In all honesty, I don't think we know enough about peoples sexual preferences in sport to make any kind of sweeping statement seen here. To protect themselves from the same moronic stereotyping and prejudice shown by FridaysGhost, it will always be difficult for sportsmen and women to be open about their sexuality.

Men shy away from coming out to avoid the stigma which exists in macho contact sport where they would no doubt suffer setbacks in their career due to fellow sportsmen's attitudes, not least fan reaction and the ignorant assumption homosexuality is an indication of femininity.

Women are no doubt concerned that coming out as a lesbian provides the moronic segment of society to claim they are in some way cheating or that their success reinforces the retarded views and stereotypes that it is associated with masculinity.

FridaysGhost does indeed demonstrate a reality, and it is this reality which inevitably prevents us knowing the full extent of homosexuality in sport and therefore ridicules any attempt to draw accurate conclusions about homosexuality and success.

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 16 Feb 2014 10:37

Cant think of a better time to take another look at this:

http://youtu.be/8r0_TS09lJc

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 16 Feb 2014 11:20

Extended-Phenotype In all honesty, I don't think we know enough about peoples sexual preferences in sport to make any kind of sweeping statement seen here. To protect themselves from the same moronic stereotyping and prejudice shown by FridaysGhost, it will always be difficult for sportsmen and women to be open about their sexuality.

Men shy away from coming out to avoid the stigma which exists in macho contact sport where they would no doubt suffer setbacks in their career due to fellow sportsmen's attitudes, not least fan reaction and the ignorant assumption homosexuality is an indication of femininity.

Women are no doubt concerned that coming out as a lesbian provides the moronic segment of society to claim they are in some way cheating or that their success reinforces the retarded views and stereotypes that it is associated with masculinity.

FridaysGhost does indeed demonstrate a reality, and it is this reality which inevitably prevents us knowing the full extent of homosexuality in sport and therefore ridicules any attempt to draw accurate conclusions about homosexuality and success.

Right well that's all done with then.

Who fancies a pint?

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 16 Feb 2014 11:29

Babysham, ta.

Handsome Man
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Practically Rock Paper Scissors Champion of the World

by Handsome Man » 16 Feb 2014 18:51

loyalroyaldaz Cant think of a better time to take another look at this:

I honedtly thought it was going to be a link to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuMPeoRkog8

yuuichi

by yuuichi » 16 Feb 2014 19:02

loyalroyaldaz Cant think of a better time to take another look at this:

He died from AIDS 18 years ago ;(

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 19 Feb 2014 21:10

Last couple of days. Genetic pre-disposition to be Gay is being looked at. Genes are not yet the only problem, other factors are also involved. However, in the next few years, the human genus may be able to cure the pretend third sexuality.

This is important as all thinkers always knew that homosexuality was a physical problem that would become curable.

The stupid Homosexuality thing may be fixed in our own lifetimes - there will be none!

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 19 Feb 2014 21:14

What are the other two sexualities, FG?

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 19 Feb 2014 21:18

p.s. It's great to bring good news to this site - although it obviously does not do anything for those who choose to revel in their disability.

You are predisposed to be a child molester AND refuse to accept that - Hero!

You are predisposed to steal AND you refuse to - Hero!

You are predisposed to Homosexuality and do your best to give AIDS to anyone - DIE!

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 19 Feb 2014 21:19

Ouroboros What are the other two sexualities, FG?

Male and Female might suffice.

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 19 Feb 2014 21:20

FridaysGhost Last couple of days. Genetic pre-disposition to be Gay is being looked at. Genes are not yet the only problem, other factors are also involved. However, in the next few years, the human genus may be able to cure the pretend third sexuality.

This is important as all thinkers always knew that homosexuality was a physical problem that would become curable.

The stupid Homosexuality thing may be fixed in our own lifetimes - there will be none!

In my experience the people who are most against homosexuality are closet homosexuals themselves, who try to deflect this aspect of their lives in a sort of self loathing. So my bet is that you are struggling with this issue yourself.

Either that or you are an ignorant twat.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 19 Feb 2014 21:25

FridaysGhost
Ouroboros What are the other two sexualities, FG?

Male and Female might suffice.

They would be genders, not sexualities, you befuddled moron.

Handsome Man
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Practically Rock Paper Scissors Champion of the World

by Handsome Man » 19 Feb 2014 21:26

Just delete it, and we will forget it ever happened.

You really are one of the nastiest posters on here. I cannot imagine anybody in their right mind letting you near to their children.

209 posts