BFTG - Bristol City

134 posts
leon
Hob Nob Legend

Re: BFTG - Bristol City

by leon » 04 Jan 2016 01:34

taipairoyal
melonhead I thought it was pretty entertaining.
Alot of shit. But quite entertaining inbetween

Yes very true, just like most of your comments on this Forum.

You were laughed out of AE for being barely able to type and now you're trying the team board. Good luck with that.

Tbf these twats will probably greet your educationally subnormal views as some sort of insight.

Winnershroyal

by Winnershroyal » 04 Jan 2016 02:28

CountryRoyal
bobby1413
Chelsea/Royal It was woeful and we committed the cardinal sin of leaving before the end and missed,the bloody goal.

I hope you and the other 1000 or whatever learned your lesson.

I left early a few years ago when a last minute goal that was HUGE went in. I've never left early since, no point.

Only game I've ever left early was Villa in the cup, I still saw Carew score the pen in the concourse though :(

I left at 0-2 to Chelsea and heard both Lefondre goals walking around the ground, I walked out at 4-4 in the Arsenal league cup game, knowing that the game was up...I've missed loads of late goals to be fair, I definitely would have missed this late one.

RG7Fan

by RG7Fan » 04 Jan 2016 07:25

paultheroyal 1-0 and....

Helmet ...

Chelsea/Royal

by Chelsea/Royal » 04 Jan 2016 07:43

RG7Fan
paultheroyal 1-0 and....

Helmet ...

What a lovely set of tooth!

Reinforcing the stereotype of a Bristolian.

Him and his hard mates.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 04 Jan 2016 08:12

RG7Fan
paultheroyal 1-0 and....

Helmet ...

I love his "I sh@gged your mum last night" - then wallop :lol:

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 04 Jan 2016 09:11

leon
taipairoyal
melonhead I thought it was pretty entertaining.
Alot of shit. But quite entertaining inbetween

Yes very true, just like most of your comments on this Forum.

You were laughed out of AE for being barely able to type and now you're trying the team board. Good luck with that.

Tbf these twats will probably greet your educationally subnormal views as some sort of insight.

That is a little rude, but yes your right I do seem to be winning over a lot of Nobbers to my views.
Common sense will always prevail.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 04 Jan 2016 09:56

taipairoyal
but yes your right

tch,

it's your write

EDLdicksplat

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 04 Jan 2016 10:09

LUX
taipairoyal
but yes your right

tch,

it's your write

EDLdicksplat
EDL, is that Either Dave (or) Longhorn?

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 04 Jan 2016 16:30

TBM Best bit was Blackman and Cotterill having a ding dong at each other

Cotterill lobbed chewing gum at Blackman in the first half, Blackman squirts a water bottle over Cotterill in return. Cotterill gave Blackman loads of abuse throughout the rest of the half so Blackman legs it over after scoring and calls him out :lol: :lol:

Brilliant - fair play to him :lol: :lol:

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 04 Jan 2016 17:48

Snowball
Victor Meldrew Interesting to read that some posters felt that certain players were "excellent" with snowball in particular going so far over the top you would have assumed we had won 6-0.Perhaps they might reconsider what constitutes excellent.

Excuse Me?

Snowball136
El Habsi may make occasional blunders but he looks a far better keeper and actually commands his box
Gunter, IMO played well. . Solid 7
Cooper. Did VERY well, won more headers than anyone else ever does,
McShane Honestly can't remember much good or bad but he isn't as dominant as the early games
Taylor OK
Norwood mostly excellent but a couple of horrendous mistakes. I think various players making mistakes is coming because our shape goes ragged far too often.
Williams, I was bitching about him first half. He wastes a lot of ball. IMO Williams is a "messy" player and contributes less than it appears at first glance,
Quinn, excellent again (great little player). good as a midfielder or LW or LB. Quality pro <<<<<<
Blackman (wing) Did OK except too many passes to Gunter that should have cut out the FB instead of allowing him to block.
Blackman (striker)... a bit of old fashioned channel running or balls over the top a la Shane Long but a well-taken goal. I do NOT think the should start up front.
Vydra is total quality but just drawing a blank ATM. H
Sa, not sure. I think he is by FAR our best hold-up player but he plays like he's not happy at Reading.

McLeary was excellent when he came on, so was HRK. No complaints about Ferdinand (solid) but it's pretty clear his body is packing up

We are a very good squad of players out of luck and out of confidence.

When did "occasional blunders", "solid", "Did very well", "He isn't dominant", " mostly excellent but a couple of horrendous mistakes",
"he wastes a lot of ball and is a messy player", "too many bad passes", "still drawing a blank", and "not sure"

count as "GOING OVER THE TOP"?

YOU NEED TO COME BACK FROM WHATEVER PLANET YOU'RE ON ATM

Despite your very loud capital letters I think my point stands.
You describe the performance of 4 players as being "excellent" in a game that we won in added time at home to a club in the bottom 3 and the game described variously as dire, turgid etc..
Surely if 4 players had been excellent we would have won 5 or 6 nil?
I do feel that there was too much hype in your posting and ask you to, when posting again, possibly think of using words like "good","fair", "adequate" to give people a better idea of what actually happened rather than telling people that a player has "excelled" ("to be outstandingly good at something" according to the Collins dictionary) .

Until you bring a bit of balance I will not be able to take your postings seriously. :P

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 04 Jan 2016 21:39

LUX
taipairoyal
but yes your right

tch,

it's your write

EDLdicksplat

Your not feeling quite white are you LUX?, also a tad more dim than usual.
The lights may be on (just) but sure nobody's in. Your lift dont go to the top mate, but dump the skunk, sober up, have a bath, then you may see the light (on the top floor).

taipairoyal

by taipairoyal » 04 Jan 2016 21:41

RG7Fan
paultheroyal 1-0 and....

Helmet ...

Is that Ian Royal aka Pudding?

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 05 Jan 2016 01:06

:roll:

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 06 Jan 2016 10:33

Victor Meldrew
Snowball
Victor Meldrew Interesting to read that some posters felt that certain players were "excellent" with snowball in particular going so far over the top you would have assumed we had won 6-0.Perhaps they might reconsider what constitutes excellent.

Excuse Me?

Snowball136
El Habsi may make occasional blunders but he looks a far better keeper and actually commands his box
Gunter, IMO played well. . Solid 7
Cooper. Did VERY well, won more headers than anyone else ever does,
McShane Honestly can't remember much good or bad but he isn't as dominant as the early games
Taylor OK
Norwood mostly excellent but a couple of horrendous mistakes. I think various players making mistakes is coming because our shape goes ragged far too often.
Williams, I was bitching about him first half. He wastes a lot of ball. IMO Williams is a "messy" player and contributes less than it appears at first glance,
Quinn, excellent again (great little player). good as a midfielder or LW or LB. Quality pro <<<<<<
Blackman (wing) Did OK except too many passes to Gunter that should have cut out the FB instead of allowing him to block.
Blackman (striker)... a bit of old fashioned channel running or balls over the top a la Shane Long but a well-taken goal. I do NOT think the should start up front.
Vydra is total quality but just drawing a blank ATM. H
Sa, not sure. I think he is by FAR our best hold-up player but he plays like he's not happy at Reading.

McLeary was excellent when he came on, so was HRK. No complaints about Ferdinand (solid) but it's pretty clear his body is packing up

We are a very good squad of players out of luck and out of confidence.

When did "occasional blunders", "solid", "Did very well", "He isn't dominant", " mostly excellent but a couple of horrendous mistakes",
"he wastes a lot of ball and is a messy player", "too many bad passes", "still drawing a blank", and "not sure"

count as "GOING OVER THE TOP"?

YOU NEED TO COME BACK FROM WHATEVER PLANET YOU'RE ON ATM

Despite your very loud capital letters I think my point stands.
You describe the performance of 4 players as being "excellent" in a game that we won in added time at home to a club in the bottom 3 and the game described variously as dire, turgid etc..
Surely if 4 players had been excellent we would have won 5 or 6 nil?

I do feel that there was too much hype in your posting and ask you to, when posting again, possibly think of using words like "good","fair", "adequate" to give people a better idea of what actually happened rather than telling people that a player has "excelled" ("to be outstandingly good at something" according to the Collins dictionary) .

Until you bring a bit of balance I will not be able to take your postings seriously. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: ave you ever seen a football match before?

134 posts