MATCHWATCH : Kidderminster Harriers (a)

404 posts
ayjaydee
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Kidderminster Harriers (a)

by ayjaydee » 08 Jan 2022 17:10

Barney My preference is management stability, but Pauno is SO WAY WAY out of his depth.

If he was man enough, he would resign. Sadly he won't and we will have to pay him off. Hard to think of a worst manager
in recent times for us. Can't wait for him to leave. So out of his depth it is frightening. Please go Pauno, we all hate you.

Almost this^ except for the hate bit. Out of his depth but that's not his fault blame the clowns who signed him.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Jan 2022 17:12

Sebastian the Red
leon
Sutekh Kidderminster far too good for Reading reserves. All credit to them, hope they get a terrific tie in the next round.

VP has delivered possibly the most embarrassing FA Cup result in Reading’s history. The performance has been inexcusable - trouble is it’s not a one off as every game Reading struggle to pose any threat whatsoever.

Management has to change now.

This. He has absolutely no clue.

Oh come off it. You're surely old enough to remember Bullivant?

Terry the Taxi managed an entertaining and excellent 4-0 defeat of Sunderland, and didn't go out in the FA Cup to a side 4 steps lower than us.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 08 Jan 2022 17:12

Snowflake Royal I remain of the view we see out his contract and get a clean sweep of players and staff in the summer.

No way. He has to go now. He doesn’t ever learn. Dreadful selection and appalling tactics. We look unfit and have no fight. We capitulate and concede so many late goals.
He must not be allowed to stay.
This is the most humiliating defeat in our history.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 08 Jan 2022 17:13

Zip
Snowflake Royal I remain of the view we see out his contract and get a clean sweep of players and staff in the summer.

No way. He has to go now. He doesn’t ever learn. Dreadful selection and appalling tactics. We look unfit and have no fight. We capitulate and concede so many late goals.

+1. Fcuk off Pauno.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal_jimmy » 08 Jan 2022 17:13

Kidderminster deserved that win as well. We were 2nd best for the whole game

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 08 Jan 2022 17:14

Simmops I just had to return to post this

he needs to go NOW

Never in all my life watching reading have I seen a worse team, worse manager, more clueless tactical awareness, pathetic performance and team

I am DONE supporting reading

oxf*rd off you bunch of spineless oxf*rd

Embaressing. Shambles.

What has happened to our club? I am ASHAMED.

Sure I've seen a version of this post pretty much every season in the last 10.years.

Not saying it's not merited, just there's been a ongoing problem at the club for a long time. I don't think Pauno is good enough - but he's no worse than the previous 3 managers.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Jan 2022 17:14

Zip

Shrug. We'll panic appoint someone equally shit who'll do barely any better and the slump will continue next season, and the players will continue to be in the habit of being slow, clueless losers, and you know it.

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 08 Jan 2022 17:14

Snowflake Royal
Sebastian the Red
leon
This. He has absolutely no clue.

Terry the Taxi managed an entertaining and excellent 4-0 defeat of Sunderland, and didn't go out in the FA Cup to a side 4 steps lower than us.

Having now reread what Leon was replying to I got myself confused. I thought he was replying to Simmops’s laughable statement that Paunovich is the worst manager in Reading’s history. Having now realised I misread Sutekh as Simmops I actually agree. Happy days.

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 08 Jan 2022 17:15

On a serious note I would actually have been surprised if we had won today. I wish I had backed my hunch and put a few quid on Kidderminster now. As a fan it has been so sad to see the club just become an increasing shambles over the last 8 or 9 years.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 08 Jan 2022 17:15

Elm Park Kid
Simmops I just had to return to post this

he needs to go NOW

Never in all my life watching reading have I seen a worse team, worse manager, more clueless tactical awareness, pathetic performance and team

I am DONE supporting reading

oxf*rd off you bunch of spineless oxf*rd

Embaressing. Shambles.

What has happened to our club? I am ASHAMED.

Sure I've seen a version of this post pretty much every season in the last 10.years.

Not saying it's not merited, just there's been a ongoing problem at the club for a long time. I don't think Pauno is good enough - but he's no worse than the previous 3 managers.

My first ever game was losing to Bolton in the play off final

This is probsbly the lowest point I have ever had and felt about supporting our team

the apathy from me is so much now. I cant be arsed anymore. We deserve to go down and we will probably go out of business before long.

Never ever been more ashamed and embaressed to support reading

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Jan 2022 17:15

The only manager who has genuinely improved us over the last few years is Bowen. And even that slumped.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Jan 2022 17:16

Sebastian the Red
Snowflake Royal
Sebastian the Red

Having now reread what Leon was replying to I got myself confused. I thought he was replying to Simmops’s laughable statement that Paunovich is the worst manager in Reading’s history. Having now realised I misread Sutekh as Simmops I actually agree. Happy days.
Whoo! How you doing Seb? All well I hope. HNY!

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 08 Jan 2022 17:17

Sebastian the Red
Snowflake Royal
Sebastian the Red

were you replying to me about terry b?

i wasnt old enough to really remember no

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 08 Jan 2022 17:17

When you think about it, Kidderminster are in a much lower league than we are and we should have beaten them. So this isn't really a great result.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 08 Jan 2022 17:18

Snowflake Royal The only manager who has genuinely improved us over the last few years is Bowen. And even that slumped.

That’s not to say someone else won’t

At this point think we need to change, even if it is short term. Everyone else about us is short term at the moment

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 08 Jan 2022 17:18

Snowflake Royal
Zip

Shrug. We'll panic appoint someone equally shit who'll do barely any better and the slump will continue next season, and the players will continue to be in the habit of being slow, clueless losers, and you know it.

Depends who we get in. We should never have sacked Bowen. I was very unhappy with that decision
The owners would do well to get him back to sort this mess out.

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 08 Jan 2022 17:19

Snowflake Royal The only manager who has genuinely improved us over the last few years is Bowen. And even that slumped.

As it doesn’t seem any manager can turn it round, you have to think that there are deeper issues that are very wrong with the club.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal_jimmy » 08 Jan 2022 17:19

Today hurts a lot. The players better be hurting but I doubt it. A lot of them wont be here next season.

We are a mess which is the nicest way of saying it. I overheard another fan saying every cog within this joke of a club is broken and needs replacing. I agree

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 08 Jan 2022 17:19

Millsy When you think about it, Kidderminster are in a much lower league than we are and we should have beaten them. So this isn't really a great result.

Yes but as they play in a lower league they will also be playing against lower level opposition week in week out, so they won’t be as tired. Clearly that gave them fresher legs which led to their superior performance.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 08 Jan 2022 17:20

Ridiculous team selection combined with the continual tactical naivety, using substitutions unnecessarily. Didn’t even name the full 9 subs. Pathetic. Really should never have replaced Bowen though he wasn’t perfect.

404 posts