MATCHWATCH : Kidderminster Harriers (a)

404 posts
Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Kidderminster Harriers (a)

by Jagermesiter1871 » 08 Jan 2022 17:20

andrew1957 On a serious note I would actually have been surprised if we had won today. I wish I had backed my hunch and put a few quid on Kidderminster now. As a fan it has been so sad to see the club just become an increasing shambles over the last 8 or 9 years.

I reckon its all part of the super elite new world order plan. Is the only explanation. In fact are we sure we even lost today? It says we did on the MSM, which means it can't be true. Has anyone checked with a shaman or can we get confirmation from Rogan of the score?

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 08 Jan 2022 17:20

Snowflake Royal
Sebastian the Red
Snowflake Royal Terry the Taxi managed an entertaining and excellent 4-0 defeat of Sunderland, and didn't go out in the FA Cup to a side 4 steps lower than us.

Having now reread what Leon was replying to I got myself confused. I thought he was replying to Simmops’s laughable statement that Paunovich is the worst manager in Reading’s history. Having now realised I misread Sutekh as Simmops I actually agree. Happy days.
Whoo! How you doing Seb? All well I hope. HNY!

Sorry, who are you?

JR

by JR » 08 Jan 2022 17:21

Snowflake Royal I remain of the view we see out his contract and get a clean sweep of players and staff in the summer.

This has nothing to do with thinking he's any good.

Oh, and I told you so when we sacked Bowen and appointed him. 8) :wink:

We may not even be permitted to sack him as it could likely breach the rules of the budget agreed with EFL in the points settlement.

So Pauno Out is a pointless call - unless we think he can be cajoled to resign……but we all know that managers almost never do that

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Jan 2022 17:21

Zip
Snowflake Royal
Zip
No way. He has to go now. He doesn’t ever learn. Dreadful selection and appalling tactics. We look unfit and have no fight. We capitulate and concede so many late goals.
He must not be allowed to stay.
This is the most humiliating defeat in our history.

Shrug. We'll panic appoint someone equally shit who'll do barely any better and the slump will continue next season, and the players will continue to be in the habit of being slow, clueless losers, and you know it.

Depends who we get in. We should never have sacked Bowen. I was very unhappy with that decision
The owners would do well to get him back to sort this mess out.

After the way they completely oxf*rd him over? No chance. If I were him I'd tell them to shove it up their arses.

Problems start with Dai. and run through the entire club. Don't think we improve until that clown goes.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Jan 2022 17:22

Sebastian the Red
Snowflake Royal
Sebastian the Red
Having now reread what Leon was replying to I got myself confused. I thought he was replying to Simmops’s laughable statement that Paunovich is the worst manager in Reading’s history. Having now realised I misread Sutekh as Simmops I actually agree. Happy days.
Whoo! How you doing Seb? All well I hope. HNY!

Sorry, who are you?

IR

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 08 Jan 2022 17:22

Snowflake Royal
Sebastian the Red
Snowflake Royal Whoo! How you doing Seb? All well I hope. HNY!

Sorry, who are you?

IR

Who?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Jan 2022 17:22

Sebastian the Red
Snowflake Royal
Sebastian the Red
Sorry, who are you?

IR

Who?

Twat. :lol:

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 08 Jan 2022 17:23

Snowflake Royal
Zip
Snowflake Royal Shrug. We'll panic appoint someone equally shit who'll do barely any better and the slump will continue next season, and the players will continue to be in the habit of being slow, clueless losers, and you know it.

Depends who we get in. We should never have sacked Bowen. I was very unhappy with that decision

After the way they completely oxf*rd him over? No chance. If I were him I'd tell them to shove it up their arses.

Problems start with Dai. and run through the entire club. Don't think we improve until that clown goes.

To take my normal troll glasses off for a moment. I genuinely still blame Zingarevich.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 08 Jan 2022 17:23

JR
Snowflake Royal I remain of the view we see out his contract and get a clean sweep of players and staff in the summer.

This has nothing to do with thinking he's any good.

Oh, and I told you so when we sacked Bowen and appointed him. 8) :wink:

We may not even be permitted to sack him as it could likely breach the rules of the budget agreed with EFL in the points settlement.

So Pauno Out is a pointless call - unless we think he can be cajoled to resign……but we all know that managers almost never do that

Pretty sure someone pointed out in the past that the costs of a managerial change aren't part of the agreement with the EFL, besides his contract is up at the end of the season, it shouldn't cost a lot to sack him.

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 08 Jan 2022 17:23

Zip
Snowflake Royal
Zip
No way. He has to go now. He doesn’t ever learn. Dreadful selection and appalling tactics. We look unfit and have no fight. We capitulate and concede so many late goals.
He must not be allowed to stay.
This is the most humiliating defeat in our history.

Shrug. We'll panic appoint someone equally shit who'll do barely any better and the slump will continue next season, and the players will continue to be in the habit of being slow, clueless losers, and you know it.

+1 I said at the time that sacking Bowen was a very poor decision. I am not one to keep sacking managers but I cannot see Pauno surviving this. If he does and Peterborough improve I expect us to be relegated.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Jan 2022 17:23

Sebastian the Red
Snowflake Royal
Zip

To take my normal troll glasses off for a moment. I genuinely still blame Zingarevich.

I mean, if you're going historical start, yeah. I meant current start from the very top.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 08 Jan 2022 17:23

stands for Iam Right

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 08 Jan 2022 17:24

Well I think I will go back to watching National League North

I follow Brackley and I've always said (half joking) that they play much better football than Reading
This kind of proves that to be a reasonable assessment

Incidentally they beat Kidderminster 2-0 away

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 08 Jan 2022 17:24

150 years this has to be the worst result in our history. This was a total shambles a team 4 leagues below us. I am sick to the stomach this really hurts.

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 08 Jan 2022 17:25

Jagermesiter1871
andrew1957 On a serious note I would actually have been surprised if we had won today. I wish I had backed my hunch and put a few quid on Kidderminster now. As a fan it has been so sad to see the club just become an increasing shambles over the last 8 or 9 years.

I reckon its all part of the super elite new world order plan. Is the only explanation. In fact are we sure we even lost today? It says we did on the MSM, which means it can't be true. Has anyone checked with a shaman or can we get confirmation from Rogan of the score?

You are wrong I blame the lizards.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Jan 2022 17:25

leon stands for Iam Right

Who was it who didn't think Pauno would be a good appointment?

How is everyone feeling about him now?

8)

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 08 Jan 2022 17:26

Jackson Corner 150 years this has to be the worst result in our history. This was a total shambles a team 4 leagues below us. I am sick to the stomach this really hurts.

I think it's kinda funny

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 08 Jan 2022 17:26

Snowflake Royal
leon stands for Iam Right

Who was it who didn't think Pauno would be a good appointment?

How is everyone feeling about him now?

8)

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Sebastian the Red

by Sebastian the Red » 08 Jan 2022 17:26

I watched Woking the other week and had a lovely time.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 08 Jan 2022 17:27

Sebastian the Red
Millsy When you think about it, Kidderminster are in a much lower league than we are and we should have beaten them. So this isn't really a great result.

Yes but as they play in a lower league they will also be playing against lower level opposition week in week out, so they won’t be as tired. Clearly that gave them fresher legs which led to their superior performance.

Good point well made.

404 posts