MATCHWATCH : Fulham (h)

690 posts
Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Fulham (h)

by Zip » 11 Jan 2022 17:01

hughsies no.1 Really hope we all get behind the team tonight.

Focus on 'blue army' chants etc not all that 'pathetic s*x offender' chanting aimed at Mitrovic and others this season from the kids in c1871 (which is still guaranteed to happen unfortunately).

Yes it is rough times, but let's get behind the lads and focus the attention on us.

I shall cheer the team on tonight but if we are to continue with Club 1871 they need to do a lot better than the Derby game where they were very quiet until we went 2 up. They need to be a lot louder tonight,

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Jan 2022 17:33

Stranded
Royals and Racers I could be wrong but it looks as if the only way to watch tonight's match is to be there ! No Royals TV or streams only audio.

Because it is a re-arranged game I guess. Seems to be available on Royals TV outside the UK though - at least the test signal is showing on the app. So VPN may do the trick?

Had me worried for a minute there.

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 11 Jan 2022 18:00

Hotel bar is pretty quiet right now. An eerie feeling about the place, almost a feeling of "what are we doing here?"

I'm sure a couple of pints will help my feelings :D

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Jan 2022 18:10

Who would miss what could be such an auspicious occasion. Veljko Paunovic's last game as Reading Manager?

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 11 Jan 2022 18:14

Hound Think Barrow moving on was certainly more about his personality than what he did on the pitch. I liked him as a player (particularly in year 1) but didnt seem to be too many tears when he left

I think Roy Beerens would have shone in this side. Never had the quality around him and playing shxtty Stamball never really played to his strengths.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 11 Jan 2022 18:19

Snowflake Royal Who would miss what could be such an auspicious occasion. Veljko Paunovic's last game as Reading Manager?

Grow up

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Jan 2022 18:29

Jagermesiter1871
Snowflake Royal Who would miss what could be such an auspicious occasion. Veljko Paunovic's last game as Reading Manager?

Grow up

Young at heart is a good way to live.

It's all just a bit of a laugh.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 11 Jan 2022 18:31

Snowflake Royal
Jagermesiter1871

Grow up

I know - you're just trying to build the game up :)

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Jan 2022 18:35

Jagermesiter1871
Snowflake Royal
Jagermesiter1871
Grow up

I know - you're just trying to build the game up :)

Indeed.

Could it be?

A new leaf?

The fragile shoots of new spring growth burst forth from the once frigid ground as Paunovic puts the lessons of the last 12 months into practice and blows away the Lilywhite Cottagers in a kaleidoscopic right royal bloom of magnificence?

Yes?

YES!!

YEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!

no

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 11 Jan 2022 18:39

I assume that most of you folks are at home. in the warm. in front of your lappy ? Pretty much sums it up.

Despite the hell from Saturday, and Pauno's odd team selections....thankfully there are thousands of RFC fans that will be here tonight.
Blue and White through and through....and will be here long after ANY of the current managment team will be.
That is what supporting your club through thick and thin is all about.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 11 Jan 2022 18:39

You should work for sky

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 11 Jan 2022 18:46

Barney I assume that most of you folks are at home. in the warm. in front of your lappy ? Pretty much sums it up.

Despite the hell from Saturday, and Pauno's odd team selections....thankfully there are thousands of RFC fans that will be here tonight.
Blue and White through and through....and will be here long after ANY of the current managment team will be.

I'm self isolating. Not because of the shamble of shite witnessed on Saturday, but bacause I might just spread something nasty.
4th home game I've missed this season. A record for me. I just wonder how many will go tonight hoping we get trounced. I was there in the poisonous atmosphere last time we played them and lost 4-1. I seem to remember the manager getting the boot after that.

Jagermesiter1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Jagermesiter1871 » 11 Jan 2022 18:50

Barney I assume that most of you folks are at home. in the warm. in front of your lappy ? Pretty much sums it up.

Not me. I'll hook it up to the 50" telly.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 11 Jan 2022 19:02

Zip
hughsies no.1 Really hope we all get behind the team tonight.

Focus on 'blue army' chants etc not all that 'pathetic s*x offender' chanting aimed at Mitrovic and others this season from the kids in c1871 (which is still guaranteed to happen unfortunately).

Yes it is rough times, but let's get behind the lads and focus the attention on us.

I shall cheer the team on tonight but if we are to continue with Club 1871 they need to do a lot better than the Derby game where they were very quiet until we went 2 up. They need to be a lot louder tonight,

They, they, they, and where are YOU you you? watching on some illegal stream again?.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 11 Jan 2022 19:03

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Jan 2022 19:06

Ascotexgunner

I'm self isolating. Not because of the shamble of shite witnessed on Saturday, but bacause I might just spread something nasty.
4th home game I've missed this season. A record for me. I just wonder how many will go tonight hoping we get trounced. I was there in the poisonous atmosphere last time we played them and lost 4-1. I seem to remember the manager getting the boot after that.

I was working til 5.30 and live about 3 hours away. But it's alright, Barney's just better than both of us.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Jan 2022 19:09

Six subs on the bench rather than the full amount, and the full backs look terrifyingly vulnerable.

Includes 5 of the Kidderminster XI, plus Laurent, who couldn't muster a whimper against a tier 6 side.

Can't say it's inspiring.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 11 Jan 2022 19:10

Jagermesiter1871

Not me. I'll hook it up to the 50" telly.

I've got one of those, it's an original Bush TV22 1952 405 lines, still works receiving all free view channels.
I thought I had the only working example in Berkshire!.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 11 Jan 2022 19:13

I”m still running my Y2K Bush Internet TV Plug-in Surfer box here whilst talking to you

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 11 Jan 2022 19:40

So back onto the game....don't shoot the messenger....

Talk is here, where the hell are Moore, Morrison, McIntyre, Ejaria and Joao ?? No spine, maybe bar Morrison.

690 posts