Liam moore

578 posts
Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Liam moore

by Simmops » 16 Jan 2022 11:55

NathStPaul
leon
Millsy 1- totally bemused that there is SO much hatred towards Moore being shown here. The guy might be not as good as we'd like, and might not justify his price tag but he comes across a decent enough chap who really does seem to have tried and cared for the club. Are we annoyed that he has wanted to leave? Presumably we're all aware that players have ambitions and don't all want to stay with shitty little Reading. Noone joined me in my criticism of Richards when he wanted to leave ON A FREE. Despite us training him up, enduring months of him being almost as bad as Bristow etc etc. Same with Olise. Arrogant immature tosser who couldn't wait to leave at the first opportunity, moody git. Again, we gave that shit the experience he needed. Yet with Moore, who has been nothing but fairly decent as a chap we think it's fine to say despicable things about the fella just because he dares to want to leave.

2- that club statement is a total joke. Utterly unprofessional, below the belt. Astounding. What the hell were they thinking. Distraction? Probably. What shite. Makes us look ridiculous.

Screw rhw club.
A ga
The more the I think about this the more I think the only answer for the situation is something like a pitch invasion to demand Pauno is put on garden leave and we shake things up. Get toxicity out the club, get the boys playing under someone like Ledge or Carroll or someone. We'll be surprised how many players, relieved, will suddenly not be injured and willing to fight for the cause.

Tldr

Worst poster on Hob Nob

Dull unfunny shit:

+1

Makes DD look like the second coming of Oscar Wilde.

I know right.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 16 Jan 2022 11:57

Snowflake Royal
Simmops
AthleticoSpizz you”l be back…the same as,e

There's the problem

I'm going to cut up my season ticket and protest at our next home game

The time is now to support non league and boycott

There's always some good to come out of anything.

Nobody else will join me (not that you've gone to a game in 5 years anyway)

Everybody else will keep going. They are the problem. I will make a stand.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 16 Jan 2022 11:57

Simon's Church Didn't bowen take the captaincy off Moore 18 months ago? Then we appointed pauno and he stayed on?

All round great work.

Still, it's not the owners fault he's just trusted the wrong people.

Some of us didn’t agree with Bowen’s sacking. He wanted Moore out of the club. His sacking just before the start of last season looks more stupid by the day.

ILoveMoonPig

by ILoveMoonPig » 16 Jan 2022 12:08

Liam Moore doesn't owe us anything. He's given probably the best part of his career to the club, even though he could have walked for big bucks in the past.

I wish him well for the future.

jt_1871

by jt_1871 » 16 Jan 2022 12:19

Snowflake Royal
Simmops
AthleticoSpizz you”l be back…the same as,e

There's the problem

:lol: :lol:

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 16 Jan 2022 12:20

Uke
genome
Uke Why aren’t the journalists finding out more about this racism story? They don’t have to be the “author” of the scoop

What story?

The one mentioned shedloads of times on here by Spizz and others

My reading, anyone who knows more please wade in!

A young player went to Moore with a complaint about racism, Moore allegedly told him not to report it to the police as nothing would result from it. This led to “ructions” and disquiet.

Moore probably knows how the club responds when some receives racist abuse (especially when he received a ton on Twitter) and is clearly upset that the management didn’t support him when he had the same problems.

Something is rotten in the club senior management.

Won’t be surprised if there isn’t a similar announcement regarding Ovie

That’s it in a nutshell. The young player was Clarke.
Agree about senior management.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 16 Jan 2022 12:22

mad79 I can see both sides to this. As a life long fan and will be until I die having a captain that runs away when we most need them is a disgrace and he should be made public enemy number one. He has also got previous with this before signing a new contract and looking even further back he caused problems leaving Leicester. On the other hand his side is he is not getting any younger and the club is in a huge mess. We have a manager void of tactics and owners that don’t bother coming or showing much interest. This is only going to get worse. Look at the chairman’s previous clubs. They went down and started selling anything that moves before being dissolved into non existence. There are two sides to this story.

+1 He has previous but is senior enough to tell the Manager that he and his tactics are shit.

From previous occasions Moore will only care about himself and his family. If he decides sitting at home racking in £35k a week is best for them then that's what he'll do, although I can see him staying till we get relegated then leave in the summer.

The statement was clearly to get him to move in this transfer window, but I can't see that happening.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 16 Jan 2022 12:24

Hound
Brogue Apparently he refused to play in the kiddy game.

That was implied I think by Pauno

It’s unacceptable for him to refuse to play in any game.

Rusty royal

by Rusty royal » 16 Jan 2022 12:32

Just remind him had he not missed a penalty, he may have been playing in the prem :lol:

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 16 Jan 2022 12:34

Rusty royal Just remind him had he not missed a penalty, he may have been playing in the prem :lol:

But not for long. :wink:

Hey Rusty, hope you're doing ok. Good to see you pop up

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 16 Jan 2022 12:38

Zip
Hound
Brogue Apparently he refused to play in the kiddy game.

That was implied I think by Pauno

It’s unacceptable for him to refuse to play in any game.

I'm going to refuse to come to work tomorrow. See what happens.

Rusty royal

by Rusty royal » 16 Jan 2022 12:41

Snowflake Royal
Rusty royal Just remind him had he not missed a penalty, he may have been playing in the prem :lol:

But not for long. :wink:

Hey Rusty, hope you're doing ok. Good to see you pop up

Thanks, still surviving unlike my team. I am sad and disappointed with how things are but can only view from afar now. I am glad that I don't have to fork out week in week out to watch the dross that appears to be put out. My son watches every game either live or on TV and he seem upbeat but thinks we will go down (we have been there before and bounced back)
Personally I think Liam has not given his best since that penalty miss (accept on a few occasions)

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 16 Jan 2022 12:45

Millsy
leon The whole fcuking squad can fcuk off as far as I’m concerned.

Fcuk off and don’t come back you useless sacks of shit.

And take the big chinned clown with you.

:lol: calm down

What cam like you? Writing post after post of rambling shit?

No thanks.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 16 Jan 2022 12:49

Zip
Simon's Church Didn't bowen take the captaincy off Moore 18 months ago? Then we appointed pauno and he stayed on?

All round great work.

Still, it's not the owners fault he's just trusted the wrong people.

Some of us didn’t agree with Bowen’s sacking. He wanted Moore out of the club. His sacking just before the start of last season looks more stupid by the day.

Indeed. Bowen was the first manager in ages who seemed to understand what was required in the championship.

He wasn’t perfect and I think he rubbed people up the wrong way but I don’t think we’d be in this position now under him.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 16 Jan 2022 12:51

leon
Millsy
leon The whole fcuking squad can fcuk off as far as I’m concerned.

Fcuk off and don’t come back you useless sacks of shit.

And take the big chinned clown with you.

:lol: calm down

What cam like you? Writing post after post of rambling shit?

No thanks.

:lol:

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 16 Jan 2022 12:55

Simmops
Snowflake Royal
Simmops There's the problem

Fella....the time now is to actually SUPPORT the club. We are Reading fans. This is OUR club. Yeah, it is a sh!te season....but blimey,
we've had some seriously sh!te seasons in the past.
Support the club. Be angry....yes, but don't forget it is the club we love.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 16 Jan 2022 13:05

Barney
Simmops
Snowflake Royal There's always some good to come out of anything.

Fella....the time now is to actually SUPPORT the club. We are Reading fans. This is OUR club. Yeah, it is a sh!te season....but blimey,

oxf*rd the club
They don't care about us at all
I am from now on boycotting them. This is the only way to change things.

Once upon a time .

by Once upon a time . » 16 Jan 2022 13:06

WHAT A MESS ! I think that the club statement was a wrong move .
Why have they done it ? They are not known to keep fans informed about the club . It seems they have only told us have the picture here , the bit that they want us to know . Could it be that Paunovic has insisted that the fans be informed of the problem he is having to camouflage the fact that he is making a complete mess of running the team
( yes I hold him responsible for many of the ‘injuries’ ) .
A player refuses to play :- Surely it is in his contract to play when chosen ? Result :- Instant dismissal , not a leg to stand on . Unless , the player claims injury .
Why would a player refuse to play ? Injury. ! Or breakdown with the manager ? As in this instance it is the captain , could it be that the captain has approached the manager at the request of the players to discuss an issue with training or team tactics . How would this manager respond to that. ?
I have no knowledge on this subject , just trying to see why the club might put out such a statement at this time , not at all like them .
Now , I have never been a Liam Moore fan , never at any time did I think that he dominated his own box enough .
But when you see what is happening on the pitch , —- what do you think ?

The Green Programme

by The Green Programme » 16 Jan 2022 13:07

genome He can fcuk off. This is the most difficult time for the club for decades, and instead of the club captain taking responsibility and earning his massive wage, he downs tools.

Pretty scathing statement from the club that, really.

Moore has been given more money, support, loyalty and commitment by the Club than he has ever earned or provided in return.

He has never fulfilled his early promise and last season and this, the defence has been better without him than with him (with the exception of Fulham last week; when the defence was makeshift to say the least).

Moore will be remembered as the biggest example of a decade in which our Club recruited a massively overpaid, hugely underwhelming group of footballers who could talk a good game whilst rarely ever producing one.

I thought it would be best to sell him when Pauno took over and yet instead, he was given the captaincy; again!

Our owners did all they could to keep him and back him and he has never repaid their commitment to him.

Frankly, Moore has been a big let down and will (sadly for him) never be remembered and loved like the many truly great former captains of our beloved Club.

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 16 Jan 2022 13:10

Barney
Simmops
Snowflake Royal There's always some good to come out of anything.

Don't worry about this cretin, Barney. Doubt he has supported Reading for years.

At best he's a mentally ill fantasist. At worst, and most likely, he's a Troll pretending to be a mentally ill fantasist.
Last edited by Orion1871 on 16 Jan 2022 13:33, edited 1 time in total.

578 posts