Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Blackpool (a)

by Hound » 23 Sep 2023 16:53

Well at least karbota won’t be whining on about Parky later

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 23 Sep 2023 16:53

Burton at home next, anyone remember how great Reading were the last time they visited?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 23 Sep 2023 16:56

Snowflake Royal
leon
Snowflake Royal Ok, well prior to this season the owner interference still applies. And there were always much better run and bigger more successful alternatives in the Championship.

We certainly got Ince because we had no other choice.

we got Ince because Bowen asked the dressing room if any of the Dad's could help out next saturday.

Definitely the sign of a club where good managers are seriously interested (and affordable)

yeah especially as that actually happened :|

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 23 Sep 2023 16:56

Can we please:

a) play league one reserve youngsters every week?
and
b) have Arsenal scouts turn up to every game?

Thanks.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 23 Sep 2023 16:57

Sutekh Burton at home next, anyone remember how great Reading were the last time they visited?

A real low point that

But also remember we genuinely were decent last week against Bolton and expect we’ll be back to that next week

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 23 Sep 2023 16:57

Jackson Corner
windermereROYAL
Jackson Corner Do us a favour and enter administration now at least we would not have to suffer this rubbish every week.

You don`t have to, strangely quiet for the last week or so fella.

Glad to hear you have missed me. Sadly I have had a bereavement in the family which always put’s things in prospective it’s just a game but god I just wish we could the odd away win to cheer me up.

Sorry for your loss.

Yes the away form is seriously beyond a joke now, 2 points from 48 is taking the piss.

dontbedaft

by dontbedaft » 23 Sep 2023 16:58

OG must be a good early shout for POTS the rate he's been knocking them in.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 23 Sep 2023 17:00

Thank god that tripe is over

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 23 Sep 2023 17:03

Drew the second half 1-1, pity about the first 45.

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 23 Sep 2023 17:03

Snowflake Royal Royals TV has been worse than the team today. And that's saying something!

Are you watching an official stream via VPN?

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 23 Sep 2023 17:04

Snowflake Royal Royals TV has been worse than the team today. And that's saying something!

Mines stayed on all second half though I was mainly watching that naff RAF thing on 4, and then the rugby.

Not concerned about a 3 goal deficit, especially against Blackpool away, young team, learning, hopefully see a good reaction next time out.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 23 Sep 2023 17:05

Elm Park Kid

Some of us live abroad ...

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Sep 2023 17:06

Well at least with Wing fit we can expect Hutchinson to be dropped.

Sounded like injuries to Mbengue and Yiadom, and another stinker from Mola, so likely to be changes in defence too.

If Selles wants to play high energy and pass through the pitch, midfield has to be the engine room and run all day, constantly showing and recovering. Hutchinson can't do that. Personally thought he should have been sent off twice today.

Shape has to change away too. We have to set up to frustrate and snatch some draws. We were ok at Exeter and Cambridge, but still just about second best. We were dire second half at Vale. Abysmal today. It's just so easy to run through us.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Sep 2023 17:07

Elm Park Kid

Occasionally. When it worked a few minutes at a time. I caught a whole 4 minutes of the first half. All of HT of course.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Sep 2023 17:08

CountryRoyal

Mines stayed on all second half though I was mainly watching that naff RAF thing on 4, and then the rugby.

Not concerned about a 3 goal deficit, especially against Blackpool away, young team, learning, hopefully see a good reaction next time out.

Kept freezing and buffering. Only a refresh would get it started again. And then it would frequently go to the website being unavailable

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 23 Sep 2023 17:11

Snowflake Royal
CountryRoyal

Kept freezing and buffering. Only a refresh would get it started again. And then it would frequently go to the website being unavailable

I can’t ever get a good connection with s.korea, normally use Netherlands or Luxembourg.

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 23 Sep 2023 17:12

Snowflake Royal
CountryRoyal

Didn't come on for me until the 2nd half but was ok from then on

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 23 Sep 2023 17:13

Vision
Snowflake Royal
CountryRoyal

Didn't come on for me until the 2nd half but was ok from then on

Yeah after everyone else stopped watching :-)

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 23 Sep 2023 17:13

windermereROYAL Drew the second half 1-1, pity about the first 45.

Watched the entire second half.

1-1 flattered us, should have been 3-1 to them that half, and that's with us chasing the game..

We were bloody clueless.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 23 Sep 2023 17:31

That was oxf*rd dire, I am just glad we’re staying with relatives in Lytham St Anne’s so I don’t have to drive home until tomorrow.

I want to see Holmes back and Craig in central midfield. Also, we should have got a big experienced striker who knows the lower leagues.

221 posts