Dai Yongee and Dayong Pang don't care

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Dai Yongee and Dayong Pang don't care

by Zip » 16 Feb 2022 08:44

Yes this transcends Pauno. It goes to the highest level. Our owners appear clueless. We also seem to have a completely absent board of directors.
We used to be a well run club. Now we have become a laughing stock. It’s reached the stage where I will stop going to games and for it to be that bad is saying something.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 16 Feb 2022 08:49

Zip Yes this transcends Pauno. It goes to the highest level. Our owners appear clueless. We also seem to have a completely absent board of directors.
We used to be a well run club. Now we have become a laughing stock. It’s reached the stage where I will stop going to games and for it to be that bad is saying something.

Decided to stay away and not give the club my money a while back, think the Blackpool home defeat was the last game I went to. I just cannot fund what is happening at the club, I refuse to line the pockets of Kia Joorabchian or contribute to an attendance figure that would make it appear to the owner that everything is ok and we will pay to watch the team no matter what. I know I'm only one person and completely insignificant in the grand scheme but there are so many people I know who refuse to go for the same reasons. We can't all be wrong.

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 16 Feb 2022 09:09

NathStPaul
Zip Yes this transcends Pauno. It goes to the highest level. Our owners appear clueless. We also seem to have a completely absent board of directors.

Decided to stay away and not give the club my money a while back, think the Blackpool home defeat was the last game I went to. I just cannot fund what is happening at the club, I refuse to line the pockets of Kia Joorabchian or contribute to an attendance figure that would make it appear to the owner that everything is ok and we will pay to watch the team no matter what. I know I'm only one person and completely insignificant in the grand scheme but there are so many people I know who refuse to go for the same reasons. We can't all be wrong.

That's true, one person wouldn't make a difference but when you've got 1,000+ people believing the same things, it does suddenly make a difference.

As much as the dwindling crowds isn't helping the clubs income by any means, that's something they should be taking into consideration themselves. From the clubs perspective, it may end up being the fans that are at fault when we can't spend as much because our attendances are getting lower and therefore our income suffering as a result. But that should be what they factor in some of their decisions really.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal_jimmy » 16 Feb 2022 09:26

As we continue to struggle and attendances keep falling there's no doubt the board will blame the fans for not supporting the team instead of taking responsibility themselves for the massive hole we're in

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 16 Feb 2022 09:48

Royal_jimmy As we continue to struggle and attendances keep falling there's no doubt the board will blame the fans for not supporting the team instead of taking responsibility themselves for the massive hole we're in

You could already see that from the whimsical club statement that came out last week about the "us against the world" slogan that nobody got on board with. It was all centered around trying to get the fans to get behind the team, but that's less and less likely to happen without significant changes, both in the short and long term.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal_jimmy » 18 Feb 2022 08:09

Do either of these 2 watch games or follow results? It's like both of them have buried their head into the sand.

Delboy

by Delboy » 18 Feb 2022 09:45

There net worth in 2021 was £26billion , we are petty cash , I doubt they know what is happening

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 18 Feb 2022 09:53

Thought Dai reportedly watched every game?

Didn’t Pauno say in mid Jan that he hadn't spoken to Dai since before Xmas? If he still hasn't spoken to him, in the middle of a complete crisis, that's pretty shambolic for all concerned.

Either Dai would be dodging his calls, or Pauno is too much of a coward to get in touch about his failures.

AND Dai is either completely uninterested in the club's plight or is so disengaged he doesn’t even know about it.

And if they have spoken since then. WTAF are they doing?