Oliver Holt on Huntys case...again

126 posts
RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 02 Feb 2007 16:48

alad Everyone is entitled to their opinion, either deal with it or don't read anything he says.

Pretty simple.

Actually they are not entitled to air their opinion in public when it is libellous!

Shame the club's laywers don't appear to have much bark, let alone any bite!

M4 Junction 11
Hob Nob Regular

by M4 Junction 11 » 02 Feb 2007 20:42

RoyalBlue
alad Everyone is entitled to their opinion, either deal with it or don't read anything he says.

Pretty simple.

Actually they are not entitled to air their opinion in public when it is libellous!

Isn't one of the Reading F.C. Directors a laywer?

mattyougg

by mattyougg » 02 Feb 2007 21:24

Holt's wikipediaentry ihas been protected

M4 Junction 11
Hob Nob Regular

by M4 Junction 11 » 02 Feb 2007 22:41

... until 18:12, 15 February 2007.

"If You're Second You Are Chelsea: Ferguson and Shankly'' (2006) :lol:
He has been nominated for the Hob Nob Anyone? Tosser of the year award 2007. :lol: :lol:

Yorkshire Royal

by Yorkshire Royal » 02 Feb 2007 23:08

Having read that NOTW article just now (I did read it first time round) I can safely say that it was one of the funniest things I have ever read.. although I am quite battered right now....

Tacano

by Tacano » 03 Feb 2007 00:47

RoyalBlue

Pretty simple.

He probably has a defence of fair comment to an accusation of defamation.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 03 Feb 2007 02:36

The discussion on Wikipedia. Making my blood simmer - what's the bet that that's Holt himself?

oxf*rd of a player?

Can't take someone condemning our player?

Not when our player did nothing f*cking wrong. And especially not when these dangerous lies are leading to death threats, you common c*ckney gloryhunters. I'm really beginning to detest Chelsea and am beginning to lose all sympathy and delight sadistically at their misfortune. They deserve it.

:evil:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This journalist was critical of the collision between Stephen Hunt and Petr ÄŒech on 14 October 2006, believing it to be deliberate intent to hurt ÄŒech on Hunt's behalf. He has written subsequent columns condemning Hunt whenever any incident occurs involving the player, referring back to the October incident. This has led to edits to this article from both the Chelsea perspective - documenting the criticism, but leading to an article with POV - and from the other side, generally changing the article's POV, with some vandalism.

I don't believe that references to this incident and the further press articles belong in a biographical article and so removed them. I'm a Reading fan so am not happy with the constant references by Holt back to Hunt, but biographical articles, particularly of living persons, must be NPOV. - Kruador 12:11, 1 February 2007 (UTC)

and I don't even know who Oliver Holt is...I just want the continuing POV vandalism of the page to stop. Dzubint 12:16, 1 February 2007 (UTC)
Typical Reading fans. Can't stand that someone sees their oxf*rd of a player for what he really is

i think maybe Kruador's bias is showing through. There aren't any Chelsea fans adding malicious stuff, only Reading fans who can't take someone condemning their player. read the edit history for proof of this fact. Some of these people should have been banned from Wikipedia but they didn't even get a warning.86.133.160.72 00:05, 3 February 2007 (UTC) "

Skyline

by Skyline » 03 Feb 2007 07:23

I'm not going to get involved in the whole 'Oliver Holt' stuff, but can someone edit the 'Stephen Hunt' Wikipedia entry to correct this obvious vandalism:

Criticism

Hunt was recently criticized by Sheffied Utd manager Neil Warnock after diving to get Keith Gillespie sent off. Warnock's view: "Hunt has proved on a few occasions that he's a clever type, and his challenge on Nick Montgomery earlier in the game wasn't clever either,"

I'd do it myself, but I'm not registered, and editing by unregistered or newly-registered people is currently disabled.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 03 Feb 2007 14:24

Skyline I'm not going to get involved in the whole 'Oliver Holt' stuff, but can someone edit the 'Stephen Hunt' Wikipedia entry to correct this obvious vandalism:

Criticism

Hunt was recently criticized by Sheffied Utd manager Neil Warnock after diving to get Keith Gillespie sent off. Warnock's view: "Hunt has proved on a few occasions that he's a clever type, and his challenge on Nick Montgomery earlier in the game wasn't clever either,"

I'd do it myself, but I'm not registered, and editing by unregistered or newly-registered people is currently disabled.

And they call us pathetic.

LOL @ Cheatski.

Gav
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gav » 04 Feb 2007 14:11

Can't wait to read what he says next, I'm sure it'll be something along the lines of...

'Hunt caused injury to yet another keeper yesterday, when he deliberately sent the ball into a position that led to unavoidable conflict between goalkeeper and defender. Hunt smirked, clapped and joked as the stretcher was brought on for the hapless keeper. What will it take for this man to be sent to Siberia?!?!'

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 04 Feb 2007 15:39

Gav Can't wait to read what he says next, I'm sure it'll be something along the lines of...

'Hunt caused injury to yet another keeper yesterday, when he deliberately sent the ball into a position that led to unavoidable conflict between goalkeeper and defender. Hunt smirked, clapped and joked as the stretcher was brought on for the hapless keeper. What will it take for this man to be sent to Siberia?!?!'

Beat me to it! Hunt cynically played that pass into a position whereby Dunne had no choice but to clatter into his keeper. Worth a conspiracy to commit GBH charge at the very least in Holt's world!

The Goat was fed

by The Goat was fed » 04 Feb 2007 20:06

I'm looking forward to Mr Holt's vilification of Robbie Keane following his knee to Van Der Saar's head this afternoon.

Could be a long wait because he might have actually heard of Robbie Keane....

G Force 1871
Location: I'll always be on the Southbank halfway up, midway between the halfway line and the away end.

by G Force 1871 » 04 Feb 2007 21:39

The Goat was fed I'm looking forward to Mr Holt's vilification of Robbie Keane following his knee to Van Der Saar's head this afternoon.

After plotting the downfall of Nicky Weaver on Saturday, Hunt stormed down to London, kidnapped Robbie Keane and morphed into a lookalike of his soon to be Ireland International Colleague. Then in the 83rd minute of a very good natured Man Utd vs Spurs game, Stephen 'Beelzebub' Hunt viciously attacked Edwin van de Saar in his one man attempt to remove all goalkeepers from the Premiership.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 05 Feb 2007 08:13

The Goat was fed I'm looking forward to Mr Holt's vilification of Robbie Keane following his knee to Van Der Saar's head this afternoon.

The Daily Scumbag has uncovered details of a secret Irish training camp being run by Reading's Stephen Hunt. The first graduate of this is suspected to be none other than Tottenham's Robbie Keane. TV replays clearly show Keane adopt the 'Hunt Technique' as he brought his knee crashing into Edwin Van der Sar's face in yesterday's game between Spurs and Manchester United. Fortunately for Van der Sar, Keane appear's to lack his trainer's killer instinct and the United keeper's injuries were limited to a broken nose.

M4 Junction 11
Hob Nob Regular

by M4 Junction 11 » 05 Feb 2007 09:17

He'll probably do what most cowards would do and write nothing rather than something positive about Hunt and the teams performance.

CholseyRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by CholseyRoyal » 05 Feb 2007 09:37

Just in case we had forgotten the incident he reminds us about it again today:-

5 February 2007
FOOTBALL: ANOTHER FIVE EXAMPLES OF RILEY'S LAW
BARCLAYS PREMIERSHIP

14 OCT 2006: Inexplicably forces Chelsea keeper Petr Cech to crawl off pitch at Reading, just after being clattered by Stephen Hunt. The Czech is later revealed to have fractured his skull in the incident.

30 MAR: Branded a "British homosexual" by enraged Levski Sofia president Todor Batkov after wrongly sending off Cedric Bardon in UEFA cup quarter-final with Schalke.

14 JAN: Accused by Bolton chief Sam Allardyce of almost "causing a riot" after sending off Hidetoshi Nakata in a badtempered Lancashire derby with Blackburn. "The stats just don't stand up," he added. "He's refereed us seven times and we've had five players sent off - it's not good enough."

Advertisement

24 OCT 2004: Sparks 'Pizzagate' tunnel bust-up after awarding Man Utd controversial penalty which ended Arsenal's 49-game unbeaten run. Replays suggest Wayne Rooney dived over Sol Campbell's foot.

28 AUG: Bizarrely decides not to send off Villa keeper Thomas Sorensen after he clearly handles outside his area against Newcastle. Villa go on to win 4-2 and Toon boss Sir Bobby Robson is axed two days later

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 05 Feb 2007 09:43

CholseyRoyal Just in case we had forgotten the incident he reminds us about it again today:-

5 February 2007
FOOTBALL: ANOTHER FIVE EXAMPLES OF RILEY'S LAW
BARCLAYS PREMIERSHIP

14 OCT 2006: Inexplicably forces Chelsea keeper Petr Cech to crawl off pitch at Reading, just after being clattered by Stephen Hunt. The Czech is later revealed to have fractured his skull in the incident.

30 MAR: Branded a "British homosexual" by enraged Levski Sofia president Todor Batkov after wrongly sending off Cedric Bardon in UEFA cup quarter-final with Schalke.

14 JAN: Accused by Bolton chief Sam Allardyce of almost "causing a riot" after sending off Hidetoshi Nakata in a badtempered Lancashire derby with Blackburn. "The stats just don't stand up," he added. "He's refereed us seven times and we've had five players sent off - it's not good enough."

Advertisement

24 OCT 2004: Sparks 'Pizzagate' tunnel bust-up after awarding Man Utd controversial penalty which ended Arsenal's 49-game unbeaten run. Replays suggest Wayne Rooney dived over Sol Campbell's foot.

28 AUG: Bizarrely decides not to send off Villa keeper Thomas Sorensen after he clearly handles outside his area against Newcastle. Villa go on to win 4-2 and Toon boss Sir Bobby Robson is axed two days later

It cannot be long before this gutter snipe is taken to court being that the FA cleared riley of the unfair claims that he told Chech to crawl off the pitch. Which was proven by reviewing the recording of the officals conversations.

Someone Please take this SCUM to court for Slander !!!!!!

Kitson12
Hob Nob Regular

by Kitson12 » 06 Feb 2007 15:43

Wonder if he picked up on Robbie Keane's 'blatant' attack on Van der Saar's nose on Sunday? No different from Hunt's, both completely accidental.

WSRL

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 06 Feb 2007 15:47

Didn't Czech actually crawl off the pitch? That's what i remember........

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 06 Feb 2007 15:48

I saw this man on Sky Sports during a programme where journos discuss football. Can't remember the name of the programme, but it was too boring for me to watch the rest of it.

126 posts