Location: You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge

by Skin » 14 Aug 2007 15:18

Seol thread #786 and counting.

FOR F.UCKS SAKE

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 14 Aug 2007 15:18

Huntley & Palmer If it helps, I boo him 100% to get him playing 100%

Thats disgusting if you would boo one of our own players. You should be ashamed of yourself!

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 14 Aug 2007 15:40

I think the result was in before the poll was created.

Hes a Lazy cant

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 14 Aug 2007 15:40

Well, Schards spoke to Murts yesterday about this very thing and he's not impressed I can tell you. If the captain of our team says it's wrong to slate Seol, then maybe we should listen to him.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 14 Aug 2007 15:43

im with murts on this one

Archies Volley

by Archies Volley » 14 Aug 2007 15:47

does this poll give 100%???

every time i have looked it addss up 99%

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 14 Aug 2007 15:50

Royal Lady Well, Schards spoke to Murts yesterday about this very thing and he's not impressed I can tell you. If the captain of our team says it's wrong to slate Seol, then maybe we should listen to him.

Who is saying we should all slate Seol or that he is even be slated?

This forum is the team forum......

Its about discussing peoples performances and the quality of the team and how it can be improved. Its about analysing different players strengths and weaknesses.

I am certainly not slating Seol or suggesting he should be slated.

When he takes to the field, I will be fully behind him and support the lad to the hilt.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 14 Aug 2007 15:52

Archies Volley does this poll give 100%???

every time i have looked it addss up 99%

goddammit you are right

even this poll isnt giving 100% effort
its an endemic problem within RFC and its supporting infrastructure

poll out

sack the poll

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 14 Aug 2007 15:52

Royal Lady Well, Schards spoke to Murts yesterday about this very thing and he's not impressed I can tell you. If the captain of our team says it's wrong to slate Seol, then maybe we should listen to him.

RL, looks like you've dropped something, oh it's a name. :wink:

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 14 Aug 2007 15:57

Top Flight

Who is saying we should all slate Seol or that he is even be slated?

This forum is the team forum......

Its about discussing peoples performances and the quality of the team and how it can be improved. Its about analysing different players strengths and weaknesses.

I am certainly not slating Seol or suggesting he should be slated.

When he takes to the field, I will be fully behind him and support the lad to the hilt.

ok, i cant be arsed to list them,or supply quotes but there are about 20 people on here who will happily slate seol if given the opportunity.
say he never gives it his all, is lazy, doesnt contribute to the team, or fit th ereading mold of player
that we should sell him for 1 million at the earliest opportunity and bring in some un proven youngster as replacement.and that we should boo him regularly, and even funnier that said booing will make him give the extra 10% of apparent effort we are looking forward

to say that this antiseol, boo-boy brigade does not exist is just daft.

there was a joke post about him earlier that suggested him waving his arms around ala harper, shouting lots ala murty, chasing every lost cause like hunty, and keeping fluids on him at all time to spray in his face so that everyone in thecrowd can see that 100% is being given.
i wholeheartedly agree that this would probably instantly make him a RFC hero

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 14 Aug 2007 16:47

Of course people are slating him on here - the trouble is some people also do it as soon as he kicks a ball. I think it's unfair, this early this season to just continue with it. That is all. There, that's my opinion, the opinion of a few others and the opinion of the players at our club. Cheers.

glosson

by glosson » 14 Aug 2007 17:01

I have to admit it looks as if he's strolling across the pitch a good deal of the time. I also have to say that I trust SC's judgement and I'm quite sure he'll sort Seol out if he really needs it. He wanted to play, and now he's playing...if he doesn't perform to SC's liking I'm certain he'll drive him to the bus station and buy him a ticket to Fulham in January.

Huntley & Palmer
Hob Nob Moderator

by Huntley & Palmer » 14 Aug 2007 17:29

Top Flight

Thats disgusting if you would boo one of our own players. You should be ashamed of yourself!

I'm fair in my booing, in that everyone gets it except for Ivar. He's kind of cute

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 14 Aug 2007 17:30

Huntley & Palmer
Top Flight

I'm fair in my booing, in that everyone gets it except for Ivar. He's kind of cute

Yeah, I quite like Ivar too!

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

by seahawk10 » 14 Aug 2007 19:21

Royal Lady Of course people are slating him on here - the trouble is some people also do it as soon as he kicks a ball. I think it's unfair, this early this season to just continue with it. That is all. There, that's my opinion, the opinion of a few others and the opinion of the players at our club. Cheers.

Count me in the Royal Lady, Floyd and the rest of the pro-Seol camp. There was a time last year when Seol wasn't earning his spot in the first team and Coppell rightly benched him. Seol acknowledged it and did work harder tracking back when he got his place back. As others have said here, if Coppell is starting him then it tells me he is satisfied with his performance and his effort.

Pridders

by Pridders » 14 Aug 2007 19:32

he eats dogs. nuff said.

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 14 Aug 2007 21:25

I was looking forward to him playing this year after an encouraging pre-season in the peace cup as he seemed like he wanted to prove himself. After Sunday not so sure now and hope Oster gets his chance. BUT, you can't judge him after one game this season.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 14 Aug 2007 21:42

Geekins I was looking forward to him playing this year after an encouraging pre-season in the peace cup as he seemed like he wanted to prove himself. After Sunday not so sure now and hope Oster gets his chance. BUT, you can't judge him after one game this season.

Especially in a game against such quality opposition where we had about 25% of the possession.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 15 Aug 2007 09:47

Pridders he eats dogs. nuff said.

he said he does not eat dog, he likes them as pets too much
he also said that its only really a traditional thing, mostly practiced by the older generation
so Nuff not said

susieroyal

by susieroyal » 15 Aug 2007 10:14

seahawk10
Royal Lady Of course people are slating him on here - the trouble is some people also do it as soon as he kicks a ball. I think it's unfair, this early this season to just continue with it. That is all. There, that's my opinion, the opinion of a few others and the opinion of the players at our club. Cheers.

Count me in the Royal Lady, Floyd and the rest of the pro-Seol camp. There was a time last year when Seol wasn't earning his spot in the first team and Coppell rightly benched him. Seol acknowledged it and did work harder tracking back when he got his place back. As others have said here, if Coppell is starting him then it tells me he is satisfied with his performance and his effort.

Exactly, if Coppell thinks he is good enough to be in the team after working with him every day then thats good enough for me. Soel is a flair player who I think does give 100%. Just because that 100% doesnt involve running around closing every ball down Hunt style it doesnt mean he cant be bothered.