Cardiff Fans View Point

139 posts
Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Cardiff Fans View Point

by Ian Royal » 27 Dec 2008 00:34

loyalroyal4life why shouldnt cardiff face disciplinary action for their fans behaviour and movement onto the pitch???

a fine is well in order, maybe a points deduction :twisted:

Because if the FA take interest in that, they are likely to look closely at any possible pitch located provocation. No matter how much abuse a player gets I get the feeling the FA take a dim view of potentially insighting crowd trouble or violence.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 27 Dec 2008 00:38

Ian Royal
loyalroyal4life why shouldnt cardiff face disciplinary action for their fans behaviour and movement onto the pitch???

a fine is well in order, maybe a points deduction :twisted:

Because if the FA take interest in that, they are likely to look closely at any possible pitch located provocation. No matter how much abuse a player gets I get the feeling the FA take a dim view of potentially insighting crowd trouble or violence.
There was NO player provocation when they first entered the playing arena (ie. when they scored).

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 27 Dec 2008 00:40

I'm sure the FA will only look at the bits where anyone to do with Reading is wholly innocent.

If they look at it, it sounds like some of our players will get into a fair bit of bother. Frankly we need them more than Cardiff need their fans or a few grand.

Just saying.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 27 Dec 2008 00:51

Whilst the English teams (by-and-largely) put up with, and shrug-off potential "provocations" with a degree of humour, it would seem that our "welsh footballing brotherhood" were hell bent on orchestrating something that would breed further anymosity and ill feeling.....

Miserable humourless sheep ("sheep" being used as a terminology only), harking back to the 70's antiquities that they are.

gh7901

by gh7901 » 27 Dec 2008 03:26

Am I alone in thinking its all a big fuss about nothing?

Cardiff fans were on the wind up, Doobs and Rosenior made some gestures after the whistle, some cardiff fans get held back a\nd pissed off

not really THAT big a deal

Thomas L'Heureux
Hob Nob Regular

by Thomas L'Heureux » 27 Dec 2008 03:37

gh7901 Am I alone in thinking its all a big fuss about nothing?

Cardiff fans were on the wind up, Doobs and Rosenior made some gestures after the whistle, some cardiff fans get held back a\nd pissed off

You're not alone, I for one pretty much agree.

Readingfanman
Hob Nob Regular

by Readingfanman » 27 Dec 2008 03:53

Thomas L'Heureux
gh7901 Am I alone in thinking its all a big fuss about nothing?

You're not alone, I for one pretty much agree.

'greed. Listening to the radio after the game, some of the Reading fans making out like the Reading players had physically assaulted the Cardiff fans and beaten them to pieces. It's football, players and fans will show emotions at times, espisically at moments of high drama. I think it just needs to be expected when something like a last kick equaliser happens, the opposition fans will get riled. Maybe the Reading players weren't helping the situation but when they have had 3000 people on their backs for 45 minutes, I think they had the right to react really.

rabidbee
Hob Nob Regular

by rabidbee » 27 Dec 2008 04:18

I suspect that the club will get in trouble for Rosenior and Duberry's reactions after the final whistle; I didn't see it, but if Duberry also did bare his arse - as has been reported in some papers - he'll get in trouble for that. What I'm wondering is whether Cardiff will get in trouble for their fans spilling onto the pitch at the goal and the final whistle, or whether, as it was our stewards who failed to control them, Reading will actually get a fine for the pitch invasion.

Dick Habbin's hairdo
Hob Nob Regular

by Dick Habbin's hairdo » 27 Dec 2008 06:08

Wasn't there and neither heard it nor seen it, but it does sound like a load of boisterous handbags. It's called passion. End of.

BTW, how did Sol Campbell handle the outrageous abuse by the toottingham hotspoors fans? What did the FA do? And the Hampshire constabulary?

Y25

by Y25 » 27 Dec 2008 10:07

"Reading are the best team in the division by a country mile!"

Cardiff fan on 606

Music to my ears!

Good luck to those going to the cup game.

Gillette Soccer Saturday much warmer and safer bet!

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 27 Dec 2008 10:21

rabidbee I suspect that the club will get in trouble for Rosenior and Duberry's reactions after the final whistle; I didn't see it, but if Duberry also did bare his arse - as has been reported in some papers - he'll get in trouble for that. What I'm wondering is whether Cardiff will get in trouble for their fans spilling onto the pitch at the goal and the final whistle, or whether, as it was our stewards who failed to control them, Reading will actually get a fine for the pitch invasion.
CCFC brought some of their own stewards to the game. I'd say they'd be the first to "be in trouble" before our own.
Last edited by Royal Lady on 27 Dec 2008 10:23, edited 1 time in total.

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 27 Dec 2008 10:21

Chorpa was an arse all throughout the game. He shouldn't of scored because he should of been sent off. And to all those roudy Cardiff fans..

We don't understand what you are saying.

:wink:

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 27 Dec 2008 10:38

readingfc13 Cardiff fans are pathetic, spend the whole of the second half giving Duberry abuse and as soon as he gives a bit of banter back they can't control themselves. :roll:

The Duberry you're a grass says everything about the morale fibre and social standing of the Cardiff Asbo boys!

rabidbee I suspect that the club will get in trouble for Rosenior and Duberry's reactions after the final whistle; I didn't see it, but if Duberry also did bare his arse - as has been reported in some papers - he'll get in trouble for that. What I'm wondering is whether Cardiff will get in trouble for their fans spilling onto the pitch at the goal and the final whistle, or whether, as it was our stewards who failed to control them, Reading will actually get a fine for the pitch invasion.

I wonder whether Mr 'clamp down on home fans' Doyle will tell us just how many Cardiff fans were detained for committing the criminal offence of encroaching onto the playing area!

PistolPete
Put Yourself In Duberrys Shoes...perhaps he was justified - you stand crowns witness against a fellow player accused of a racist assault...

cardiff fans spend the game abusing you and calling you a grass !!

he probably thinks we are a bunch of nazi bnp types

no wonder he lost the plot

some would say some of our fans really do need a boot up the arse and spend more time on getting behind the team rather than slagging off opposing players

its just a theory but one I tend to agree with

This is, however, the minority stance on the Cardiff site...

Apologies to the human Cardiff fan - clearly there are exceptions to every rule!

andrew1957 Cardiff fan non BBCRB suggested Duberry was indicating at them with his genitals -the implication was he was indicating that the Cardiff fans were *ankers. As this is clearly true I cannot really see there are any grounds for the club to fine him!!

I took it to mean that at least he has got balls!

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 27 Dec 2008 10:48

RoyalBlue
I took it to mean that at least he has got balls!

I took it to mean that he was having turkey sandwiches for his tea.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 27 Dec 2008 10:53

One thing you've got to say though is that that was the noisiest away support we've had at the MadStad for years - they may be oafs, but they sure know how to make a noise.

AbovetheI
Hob Nob Regular

by AbovetheI » 27 Dec 2008 12:02

Royalwaster One thing you've got to say though is that that was the noisiest away support we've had at the MadStad for years - they may be oafs, but they sure know how to make a noise.

No it wasn't. Man Utd, Liverpool, Fulham, Newcastle, Watford, Aston Villa. All made a noisier racket. Hell, even Feyenoord made more noise.

mini _dariusz

by mini _dariusz » 27 Dec 2008 12:04

readingfc13 Cardiff fans are pathetic, spend the whole of the second half giving Duberry abuse and as soon as he gives a bit of banter back they can't control themselves. :roll:

bit like you lot and Andy Johnson hey. :lol:

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 27 Dec 2008 12:07

Andrew Johnson now.

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 27 Dec 2008 12:08

LoyalRoyalFan Chorpa was an arse all throughout the game. He shouldn't of have scored because he should of have been sent off. And to all those roudy rowdy Cardiff fans..

We don't understand what you are saying.

:wink:

says you.

southstand67

by southstand67 » 27 Dec 2008 12:13

He didn't bare his bum, he patted it as the Cardiff fans chanted "rent boy" at him.

139 posts