276 posts
BKRoyale

Re: BFTG Norwich

by BKRoyale » 23 Apr 2013 11:09

RoyallyFcuked
Schards#2
BKRoyale I HATE these chants!!

+1

I was saying I liked them. Hopefully the players don't hear too much of it, as it cant do much good for there already rock bottom confidence.

I know you were saying you liked them....I then said I hated them. I find them embarassingly cringe-worthy and feel for the players, who happen to not be good enough for this level, but in 90% of cases are doing the best they can. We barely make any noise then when we do it's to laugh at our own team, yeah nice one!

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Apr 2013 17:53

P!ssed Off
Ian Royal
P!ssed Off Wait, weren't you the person who I debated with about McCanuff's role as captain? If I knew at the time that you didn't even go to games I wouldn't have bothered.
No wonder you claimed it was impossible to judge McCanuff's role as captain by his attitude on the pitch, because you've barely seen him on the pitch as captain.

There's this thing called the internet which means I can watch games without being at a match. I've seen the majority of games through either being there, or watching online since about 2009 or 10. In fact, this thing they have called close ups may be why I can tell that he does talk to the other players plenty.

I may well have seen more games than many of our season ticket holders in that time. Nice try though.

How are you able to watch Championship games on the internet may I ask? besides the 2-3 Reading games shown either domestically or abroad per season.
I'm missing a trick here.
Nice try though.

You can watch them in full after the event on Reading Player, something that was introduced about 2009 or 10, I can't recall which.

You are indeed missing a trick.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Apr 2013 17:55

RoyallyFcuked
P!ssed Off
Ian Royal There's this thing called the internet which means I can watch games without being at a match. I've seen the majority of games through either being there, or watching online since about 2009 or 10. In fact, this thing they have called close ups may be why I can tell that he does talk to the other players plenty.

I may well have seen more games than many of our season ticket holders in that time. Nice try though.

How are you able to watch Championship games on the internet may I ask? besides the 2-3 Reading games shown either domestically or abroad per season.
Nice try though.

LOL. I agree with P!ssed off. You cant watch Championship games on the internet, and you certainly cant see how bad a captain Jobi McAnuff is on your 240p live stream.

And no, you cant see if he is talking to the players by watching on TV. He doesn't shout instructions or encouragement at his team mates, in fact I don't think he talks on the pitch anymore than our other players. Some of the games I've been to this season, our fans have got on his back not only because of his poor performances but also because of questionable leadership ability. He is doesn't know how to motivate the players or pick them up and not let their heads drop when we concede a goal. Plus, he is the biggest example of a distinctly average player in the whole of our distinctly average squad. Maybe that is why he is the captain, despite certainly not being captain material. Nice try though.

Congratulations on agreeing with someone who's wrong.

RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyallyFcuked » 23 Apr 2013 19:12

RoyallyFcuked
Schards#2
BKRoyale
+1

I was saying I liked them. Hopefully the players don't hear too much of it, as it cant do much good for there already rock bottom confidence.

I know you were saying you liked them....I then said I hated them. I find them embarassingly cringe-worthy and feel for the players, who happen to not be good enough for this level, but in 90% of cases are doing the best they can. We barely make any noise then when we do it's to laugh at our own team, yeah nice one!

Shit LOL, I honestly meant to say, - I WASNT saying I liked them. Hopefully the players don't hear to much of it etc. I wont delete the post though.

I thought it was funny when I first heard them, but not that time. As you say its a bit cringeworthy and a little sad that our fans cant think of any songs to sing other than ones that take the piss out of our team.

RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyallyFcuked » 23 Apr 2013 19:14

Ian Royal Congratulations on agreeing with someone who's wrong.

In your opinion he is wrong. But your opinion counts for little, and it counts for even less on the subject of McAnuff.

BKRoyale

by BKRoyale » 23 Apr 2013 21:04

RoyallyFcuked
BKRoyale
RoyallyFcuked

Shit LOL, I honestly meant to say, - I WASNT saying I liked them. Hopefully the players don't hear to much of it etc. I wont delete the post though.

I thought it was funny when I first heard them, but not that time. As you say its a bit cringeworthy and a little sad that our fans cant think of any songs to sing other than ones that take the piss out of our team.

Ah fair enough then :)

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 24 Apr 2013 11:20

RoyallyFcuked

In your opinion he is wrong. But your opinion counts for little, and it counts for even less on the subject of McAnuff.

The fact that the club showed Championship games in full via player is hardly a matter of opinion.

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 24 Apr 2013 14:47

Ian Royal
P!ssed Off How are you able to watch Championship games on the internet may I ask? besides the 2-3 Reading games shown either domestically or abroad per season.
Nice try though.

You can watch them in full after the event on Reading Player, something that was introduced about 2009 or 10, I can't recall which.

You are indeed missing a trick.

Fair enough, I assumed you meant you watched them live on the internet.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 24 Apr 2013 15:48

And, now everyone was friends again, they had a little dance.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 24 Apr 2013 17:30

Amazing scenes....

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 25 Apr 2013 10:39

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 25 Apr 2013 12:08

RoyallyFcuked

It's not opinion that I can and have watched most of our Championship games for the last three years on Reading Player. It's a fact. Your agreement with P!ssed Up that that wasn;'t possible was what I was saying was wrong. As it is wrong.

Sorry, I've broken the vibe.

[big hugs][big hugs/]

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 25 Apr 2013 12:46

Party's over. Everyone go home.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 25 Apr 2013 16:38

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 25 Apr 2013 17:27

RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyallyFcuked » 28 Apr 2013 23:39

Ian Royal
RoyallyFcuked

It's not opinion that I can and have watched most of our Championship games for the last three years on Reading Player. It's a fact. Your agreement with P!ssed Up that that wasn;'t possible was what I was saying was wrong. As it is wrong.

Sorry, I've broken the vibe.

[big hugs][big hugs/]

LOL I wasnt talking about that. Obviously thats not an opinion, I also assumed you meant you meant you watched them live on the internet.

But I was agreeing with P!ssed off on the subject on McAnuff not being a good captain, and thats why when you said, "Congratulations on agreeing with someone who's wrong."

That I said, "In your opinion he is wrong. But your opinion counts for little, and it counts for even less on the subject of McAnuff."

Haha, just had to clear that up.....

276 posts