MATCHWATCH : Fulham (h)

690 posts
Notts Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: MATCHWATCH : Fulham (h)

by Notts Royal » 11 Jan 2022 22:03

Snowflake Royal
SCIAG
Snowflake Royal They put the club in a worse state than anyone here. They can oxf*rd off.

The club is in almost exactly the same state it was in when they took over, and a much better state than it would be without them.

Sorry Ian but lately you’ve become more and more like Paul.

Bollox. The Thais had us recovered. Dai came in spunked money left right and centre and put us in 3 years of transfer embargos and a points deduction. They appointed a new manager when we already had one.

oxf*rd useless destructive pcunts. I'll outlast them and so will the club.

Could’ve saved myself the hassle if I’d read your message here!

We will all outlast these clueless owners

Crowbar6753

by Crowbar6753 » 11 Jan 2022 22:04

The Dai's have to share some of the blame, they hired a Manager whom is clearly out of depth with no tactical ability to alter what's happening on the pitch or if not to stubborn to alter things on the pitch.
I like their loyalty towards Pauno but unless they act know then they to will be a major part of the problem.

Pauno, i do feel sorry for you but its time for someone else to try and install some fight into this team. It looks grim, but we're still out of the bottom three and and have hopefully some of our better players to come back.

For me, it has to be someone whom has been connected with the club and someone who can bring back the feel good factor!! I can handle getting beat by Fulham if the players give 100% to the cause. That clearly didn't happen today as Pauno has lost the dressing room.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 11 Jan 2022 22:04

SCIAG
Snowflake Royal
SCIAG :lol:

The Dais have done more for this club than everyone in this thread put together. If you left, it would make no difference. If they left, the club would go to the wall.

Get a grip kids. Very poor game defensively but it’s not the end of the world. Our seven most senior defenders are all unavailable, leaving only Holmes, two midfielders and a 19 year old left back who isn’t up to this level.

Holmes and Laurent just haven’t been at all with it, but there are no alternatives.

I do think we could be being better managed, but let’s be reasonable about it rather than throwing tantrums. (And I don’t want to single you out here, Notts, because you’re not the only one, but the Dais aren’t one of the reasons we’re so far below our best right now).

They put the club in a worse state than anyone here. They can oxf*rd off.

The club is in almost exactly the same state it was in when they took over, and a much better state than it would be without them.

Financial mismanagement and a self inflicted points deduction lies only at one door. Dai would lose face in trying to justify his actions to the supporters. As a billionaire thinks he's like NoVac. Above the law. Well he isn't.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 11 Jan 2022 22:05

Snowflake Royal
SCIAG
Snowflake Royal They put the club in a worse state than anyone here. They can oxf*rd off.

Bollox. The Thais had us recovered. Dai came in spunked money left right and centre and put us in 3 years of transfer embargos and a points deduction. They appointed a new manager when we already had one.

The Thais didn’t have us recovered, like the Dais they oversaw one good season but our finances were shit and performances mostly were too. It wasn’t the Dais who spent £2.5m on a season-long loan for a striker who scored three league goals. All that has changed is that the Dais have injected more cash to keep us standing still and have stopped selling players.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Jan 2022 22:06

Stranded Well Blackburn went on a great run after losing 7-0 to that lot...

But seriously, we're done. Yes lots of reasons and some valid excuses but they gave up. No fight. The only hope is the shame of that result creates some sort of reaction but I fail to see how a manager survives the last 2 results.

He may do but that may just be more damaging.

Yep, the only way the players can be motivated to recover from that is with a new management team.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 11 Jan 2022 22:06

It`s never been so bad has it? I fear for the very future of our club.

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 11 Jan 2022 22:06

The club is broken, it’s rotten to the core , it’s lost its soul, we’re like a dying animal, who needs to be put out of its misery

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Jan 2022 22:06

SCIAG
Snowflake Royal
SCIAG The club is in almost exactly the same state it was in when they took over, and a much better state than it would be without them.

The Thais didn’t have us recovered, like the Dais they oversaw one good season but our finances were shit and performances mostly were too. It wasn’t the Dais who spent £2.5m on a season-long loan for a striker who scored three league goals. All that has changed is that the Dais have injected more cash to keep us standing still and have stopped selling players.

Oh piss off.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 11 Jan 2022 22:07

Record home defeat since joining the league apparently.

Chairman Mao
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Chairman Mao » 11 Jan 2022 22:08

Dais can do one

But we brought this on ourselves when we pushed madejski out of this club, begging for someone else to come in and spend money we never had.

And no one's coming to our rescue now, so they're going nowhere

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Jan 2022 22:08

Crowbar6753 The Dai's have to share some of the blame, they hired a Manager whom is clearly out of depth with no tactical ability to alter what's happening on the pitch or if not to stubborn to alter things on the pitch.
I like their loyalty towards Pauno but unless they act know then they to will be a major part of the problem.

Pauno, i do feel sorry for you but its time for someone else to try and install some fight into this team. It looks grim, but we're still out of the bottom three and and have hopefully some of our better players to come back.

For me, it has to be someone whom has been connected with the club and someone who can bring back the feel good factor!! I can handle getting beat by Fulham if the players give 100% to the cause. That clearly didn't happen today as Pauno has lost the dressing room.

I think he lost it at goal 3.

Rax

by Rax » 11 Jan 2022 22:09

I know this is going to sound a little un-PC but after tonight, I don't really care....

Should we in future avoid signing African internationals bearing in mind the AFCON is played in January and that as a consequence of that our only two fit full backs are jollying it up in Cameroon? We just don't have the squad depth to cope with it.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Jan 2022 22:10

Rax I know this is going to sound a little un-PC but after tonight, I don't really care....

Should we in future avoid signing African internationals bearing in mind the AFCON is played in January and that as a consequence of that our only two fit full backs are jollying it up in Cameroon? We just don't have the squad depth to cope with it.

I imagine Rahman and Yiadom are very happy to be out of this shitshow and get to come back to a new manager.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 11 Jan 2022 22:10

Positives - Camara was brilliant.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 11 Jan 2022 22:11

I watched us lose 7 - 1 at Chesterfield back in 1979 after we took the lead. I honestly never thought that I’d see us concede 7 goals again. oxf*rd off Pauno. Now a 40 mile drive back to Bassett.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 11 Jan 2022 22:11

Millsy Positives - Camara was brilliant.

Rino managed a half and looked decent.

Southwood is quality.

Fantastic strikes from Carroll.

Er...

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 11 Jan 2022 22:11

Rax I know this is going to sound a little un-PC but after tonight, I don't really care....

Doesn’t sound un PC at all.

I like Baba, but when we are short of fullbacks, to sign another one knowing that BOTH would be out for the tournament, is seriously poor judgment.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 11 Jan 2022 22:12

blythspartan I watched us lose 7 - 1 at Chesterfield back in 1979 after we took the lead. I honestly never thought that I’d see us concede 7 goals again. oxf*rd off Pauno. Now a 40 mile drive back to Bassett.

I’d take Dave Bassett over pauno

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 11 Jan 2022 22:12

Snowflake Royal
Millsy Positives - Camara was brilliant.

Rino managed a half and looked decent.

Southwood is quality.

Fantastic strikes from Carroll.

Er...

...monkey tennis?

Rax

by Rax » 11 Jan 2022 22:13

Snowflake Royal

I imagine Rahman and Yiadom are very happy to be out of this shitshow and get to come back to a new manager.

I imagine you're spot on with that!

Really not trying to be controversiol, but this is the worst time to take our players away.

That does not of course excuse the shitshow served up tonight....

690 posts