Hob Nob Regular

Re: Reading Fans v Other Fans - the shocking truth

by Cureton's Volley » 30 Dec 2013 21:19

Guthrie is a certified helmet

BORING 1-0

by BORING 1-0 » 30 Dec 2013 22:31

oldebiscuit
BraisingsteakRoyal Playing devils advocate - I've got three kids, run a couple of businesses, yet I am a tosser.

What's your point?

The point is that our vic_flange came out with a reasonable point of discussion until he/she/it tried to use this site as a chance to give it a little rhetoric and to try and suggest that running your own business makes one better qualified to comment than some one else that may perhaps just be P.A.Y.E..
Thats our point!

MDs are PAYE; does this mean that as such he can in fact join with us; the core fans; the true working class communist heroes from the call centres and retail outlets in the heartland of Berkshire heavy industry and not be a tosser?

On a separate note; I am a miner from Workington; with no children and I'm bankrupt, I never leave early and I once watched an away game at Plymouth and consider anyone who is affluent, fertile and responsible as a plastic tosser.

Thank you for this thread; it's finally allowed me the opportunity to vent my well thought out, open minded, constructive sociological observations.

BORING 1-0

by BORING 1-0 » 30 Dec 2013 22:35

Cureton's Volley Guthrie is a certified helmet

More sociology; how informed and observant and definitely not a tosser.

oldebiscuit

by oldebiscuit » 30 Dec 2013 22:46

CountryRoyal Most fans are of a relative fickle nature.
Who remembers all that crap with arseanal at the start of the season.. that was after ONE game/defeat. :lol:

Nothing personal countryroyal, but you seemed to have completely missed the direction in which this thread has gone.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 30 Dec 2013 22:50

Vic_Flange PS I will do it before anyone else does - Am I a tosser? No. I have four children, run my own business and am MD of two others. :roll:

This may be a very late contender for quote of the year. The very definition of tosser right there... :lol:

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 30 Dec 2013 23:07

oldebiscuit
CountryRoyal Most fans are of a relative fickle nature.
Who remembers all that crap with arseanal at the start of the season.. that was after ONE game/defeat. :lol:

Nothing personal countryroyal, but you seemed to have completely missed the direction in which this thread has gone.

Its personal when you don't spell my name right. C and the R should be capital. You cvnt.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 30 Dec 2013 23:09

:|

Jimbo

by Jimbo » 30 Dec 2013 23:10

Well I haven't got any kids, I'm not an MD of anything and I am a tosser.

Go figure.

wally bassoon

by wally bassoon » 31 Dec 2013 00:05

Vic_Flange This may come as a surprise to all those who post constantly that 'Reading Fans are tossers' etc (I assume you include yourselves in this?) however, have any of you ventured outside of Reading Town limits?

You will find all clubs have loyal supporters (I count myself in this) the annoying fans, fans who leave early, fans who get there 3 hours early, ignorant fans, plastic fans, the whole lot.

Here is a New Years Resolution -we are no different from any other club, so let's stop all the 'Typical Reading fan' bullshit, unless it is something like 'Whose club moved from Elm Park to the Madejski Stadium?' thread

PS I will do it before anyone else does - Am I a tosser? No. I have four children, run my own business and am MD of two others. :roll:

More info needed, could run a window cleaning business (Not that there is anything wrong with that) and be an MD of two run from home, Avon calling type companies.

My money is still on tosser.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 31 Dec 2013 08:24

Think it also depends on your attire ... do you wear pink ties? Pink ties scream 'tosser' ...

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 31 Dec 2013 09:14

As a loving father having any children you've got to be a bit deranged.

I think the original poster confirmed his tosser status but merely creating the post in the first place.

Happy New Year.

Vic_Flange

by Vic_Flange » 31 Dec 2013 09:37

Oh dear, in the shit again

The only reason I said I was in charge of a company etc was to show why some fans cannot get to all the games - I don't have time in the week as iam looking after my employees,customers, insurers, accountants, Users and so on. I don't care if you are employed, unemployed, a director, a chairman, whatever, I just hope you are all true Reading fans

Glory Boy

by Glory Boy » 31 Dec 2013 09:53

Vic. You have four children, run your own business and are MD of two others.

Let me hear you roar Vic. Rooooooooooaaaaaaaaaar !

Zana Badawi

by Zana Badawi » 31 Dec 2013 09:54

Vic_Flange Oh dear, in the shit again

The only reason I said I was in charge of a company etc was to show why some fans cannot get to all the games - I don't have time in the week as iam looking after my employees,customers, insurers, accountants, Users and so on. I don't care if you are employed, unemployed, a director, a chairman, whatever, I just hope you are all true Reading fans

I talk to my accountant 4 times a year and my insurers once a year, and never on a Wednesday at 8pm or a Saturday at 3pm.

Vic_Flange

by Vic_Flange » 31 Dec 2013 10:29

How simple it is to wind some people up. Must remember this for the future

JimmytheJim

by JimmytheJim » 31 Dec 2013 10:33

Vic_Flange This may come as a surprise to all those who post constantly that 'Reading Fans are tossers' etc (I assume you include yourselves in this?) however, have any of you ventured outside of Reading Town limits?

You will find all clubs have loyal supporters (I count myself in this) the annoying fans, fans who leave early, fans who get there 3 hours early, ignorant fans, plastic fans, the whole lot.

Here is a New Years Resolution -we are no different from any other club, so let's stop all the 'Typical Reading fan' bullshit, unless it is something like 'Whose club moved from Elm Park to the Madejski Stadium?' thread

PS I will do it before anyone else does - Am I a tosser? No. I have four children, run my own business and am MD of two others. :roll:

:roll:

typical reading fan.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 31 Dec 2013 10:35

Vic_Flange I don't care if you are employed, unemployed, a director, a chairman, whatever

You don't care whether I am unemployed? Isn't that just a little bit callous, especially given a lot of us are worried about our job security? Of course it must be hard to give a shit about the little people, up there in the sky with your hundreds of companies and thousands of children.

Well thanks a fucking lot, Vic. Merry Christmas to you too.

westongeezer

by westongeezer » 31 Dec 2013 10:46

BraisingsteakRoyal
SPARTA
westongeezer Falling into the "I understand PAYE and taxation and having 3 children" What exactly is the Ideal Supporter supposed to be like?

I'm sure we all have a different opinion on this, but for me you (the fans) should try and ensure you come out on top vs the opposition fans by out-singing them. It makes for good noise, which even if not aimed at the team is still motivational. Also as a fan I would love our fans to want to sing and be as supportive as possible for as long as possible throughout the whole game. No sulking when we're being shafted; get straight back behind the team and again not letting the oppo fans get one up on us. I like to look at it as two teams playing against one another, and two sets of fans playing against one another. I want to win both games! But that's me. I'm as passionate about the result as I am enjoying the atmosphere and being vocal, but very few other Reading fans seem to be the same.

Yes, yes, yes - all well and good, but unless you prove your sperm count and/or declare any current directorships, I'll have to dismiss it as the ramblings of a tosser.

I am listed on Companies house as a Director! cannot confirm Sperm count though. :oops:

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 31 Dec 2013 11:08

Vic

You're digging a big hole for yourself.

Think twice before creating your next post for discussion on HNA.

HTH