MATCHWATCH : Queens Park Rangers (h)

302 posts
leon
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Queens Park Rangers (h)

by leon » 20 Mar 2021 12:16

Horsham Royal
leon All of this is a relevant as we are going to lose this game and probably slip out of the play-offs.

Because the Labour Party didn't win enough seats? I'm confused.

:lol: Yes keep up.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 20 Mar 2021 12:20

Snowflake Royal
leon
Snowflake Royal You're a spite filled old weirdo leon. What the hell has politics got to do with football.

Less of the old. Ian. Just pointing out what a “complex” chap you are. If you didn’t go round continually belittling people’s opinions then you wouldn’t get the grief.

All of this is a relevant as we are going to lose this game and probably slip out of the play-offs.

Who is the one belittling here?

I asked a question with a differing opinion, had an amicable conversation with zip and then you jumped in, added nothing of substance apart from a completely off topic and irrelevant attack.

Good job. Jog on.

Until the next time.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 20 Mar 2021 12:29

Snowflake Royal You're a spite filled old weirdo leon. What the hell has politics got to do with football.

He is old, isn't he! I was thinking that

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 20 Mar 2021 12:33

p.s.

Leo Mar 20, 2021 - You won't feel particularly social today, Leo. You'd be happiest at home with a good book, a good meal, and no contact with the outside world. Alas, such solitude isn't always possible. You may have to balance your need for isolation with obligations to colleagues. Part of your grumpiness might be due to a physical imbalance. Make it an early night and you will wake tomorrow with a new attitude.

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 20 Mar 2021 12:45

Anyone know when Morrison is back? To me he was the difference between us getting somthing, and coming away with nothing at Birmingham. He isn't the easiest to bully. I really hope he can get a new contract. Think we need him to kick on in the championship next season. Really disappointed Moore at the minute.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 20 Mar 2021 12:54

BR0B0T p.s.

Leo Mar 20, 2021 - You won't feel particularly social today, Leo. You'd be happiest at home with a good book, a good meal, and no contact with the outside world. Alas, such solitude isn't always possible. You may have to balance your need for isolation with obligations to colleagues. Part of your grumpiness might be due to a physical imbalance. Make it an early night and you will wake tomorrow with a new attitude.

Paw bump.

Not going with the last bit. I’ll sleep when I’m dead.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 20 Mar 2021 13:31

JLow reporting that McIntyre and Yiadom are both out, so that's great. If that's the case I think Esteves in for Yiadom and Holmes alongside more in central defence. Unless Morrison is back then I'd have him and Moore and have Holmes at RB.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 20 Mar 2021 13:34

tidus_mi2 JLow reporting that McIntyre and Yiadom are both out, so that's great. If that's the case I think Esteves in for Yiadom and Holmes alongside more in central defence. Unless Morrison is back then I'd have him and Moore and have Holmes at RB.

Yep more frustration on the injury front. Back to five being out injured
Yids is struggling with injuries. Third time out this season.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 20 Mar 2021 14:02

Yiadom injured yet again so is out
McIntyre also crocked apparently

Gibson in so Holmes over to RB and Rinomhota takes up his usual position after his injury

Ejaria back so Semedo dumped out, other than that all as you were

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 20 Mar 2021 14:05

Obvs rather not have those injuries but they shouldn’t be the difference between win and defeat. Gibson is a good replacement and Holmes has played plenty at RB

Front 6 look as they should be

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 20 Mar 2021 14:16

The BBC Berks crew struggling to work out what formation we're playing, despite it clearly being the formation we've played for 90% of the season. Suggesting Rino RWB or Gibson RB. How do they get paid for this shit?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Mar 2021 14:33

Pepe the Horseman The BBC Berks crew struggling to work out what formation we're playing, despite it clearly being the formation we've played for 90% of the season. Suggesting Rino RWB or Gibson RB. How do they get paid for this shit?

Good question.

It's possible we might still play a diamond with 2 upfront I guess, midfield of Rino @ base, Laurent and Ejaria on the sides and Olise at the tip, but it's hardly confusing what the defence will be. Unless Pauno pulls another daft unpredictable selection choice out.

Happy with both Holmes @ RB and Gibson @ CB. Gibson is unlucky not to have had the opportunity to play more. Delighted to see Rino and Laurent renew their partnership.

My only concern is that we're likely to see Moore on the right of the central defence where he has more often than not been poor for us in the past. Real shame Morrison isn't back. Still, I fancy Holmes at RB over Esteves there. Hopefully McIntyre and Yiadom aren't out long. Though I'm really starting to think it's time to move Yids on with all of these injuries.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 20 Mar 2021 14:35

What do we do in training? I don’t remember either getting a knock in the game? Then again I’ve actually successfully managed to remove most of the memory of it.

Agree shouldn’t be the difference between a win and loss. Hopefully we decide to play well today but not exactly optimistic. Probs 0-0.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 20 Mar 2021 14:36

Snowflake Royal
Pepe the Horseman The BBC Berks crew struggling to work out what formation we're playing, despite it clearly being the formation we've played for 90% of the season. Suggesting Rino RWB or Gibson RB. How do they get paid for this shit?

Good question.

It's possible we might still play a diamond with 2 upfront I guess, midfield of Rino @ base, Laurent and Ejaria on the sides and Olise at the tip, but it's hardly confusing what the defence will be. Unless Pauno pulls another daft unpredictable selection choice out.

Happy with both Holmes @ RB and Gibson @ CB. Gibson is unlucky not to have had the opportunity to play more. Delighted to see Rino and Laurent renew their partnership.

My only concern is that we're likely to see Moore on the right of the central defence where he has more often than not been poor for us in the past. Real shame Morrison isn't back. Still, I fancy Holmes at RB over Esteves there. Hopefully McIntyre and Yiadom aren't out long. Though I'm really starting to think it's time to move Yids on with all of these injuries.

Is Yids out of contract in the summer?

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Mar 2021 14:39

Pepe the Horseman
Snowflake Royal

Good question.

Is Yids out of contract in the summer?

Dunno, don't think so. I reckon he'd have suitors if we were to pimp him though. He's good. He's just not reliable enough right now and we have Holmes and Araruna on the book for future seasons I think.

Vicky Pollard

by Vicky Pollard » 20 Mar 2021 14:47

Just as you think we're edging back towards our strongest team we lose Yiadom and McIntyre.

It really has been a struggle with the injuries all season.

Still - we really ought to have enough in an attacking sense with Ejaria and Meite back to win this game.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Mar 2021 15:04

Good start.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 20 Mar 2021 15:05

Fantastic start so far.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Mar 2021 15:06

Expect Gibson to do better there.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Mar 2021 15:12

Joao really didn't look like he knew how to score then. Not playing I instinctively, I think he knows he's on a bit of a more barren spell and is over thinking how to score.

If only Meite had knocked himself over controlling the ball he was miles away.

302 posts