REFWATCH - Birmingham City (A) - Sat 20/12/08 12:45

true*blue*loyal*royal

Re: REFWATCH - Birmingham City (A) - Sat 20/12/08 12:45

by true*blue*loyal*royal » 19 Dec 2008 18:45

true*blue*loyal*royal As for all of this,
Wth has this got to do with the Ref?!

I think everyone is just so shocked at how close minded and controlling S09 has been on the conversation. He's being a lot worse telling everyone what they can and can't say, then saying he doesn't care if Reading win, which is something we're all passionate about. Now go f off back to your cultist scare-mongering faux religion.[/quote]

Me? :shock:

Confrontation she's defiently created....
Tho, you shouldn't all take things so seriously. Of course Reading are going to win, she's obviously on Sad/Pessimistic tablets atm.

S09Royal

by S09Royal » 19 Dec 2008 18:49

SLAMMED
Flash I think everyone is just so shocked at how close minded and controlling S09 has been on the conversation. He's being a lot worse telling everyone what they can and can't say, then saying he doesn't care if Reading win, which is something we're all passionate about. Now go f off back to your cultist scare-mongering faux religion.

S09 is a girl lol. Does explain the whole "controlling" part though :lol:

S09 obviously thinks that only her opinion matters :roll:

Not at all.
This has all got WAY out of hand.
I was just calmly typing and asking (whoever it was) not to use that language, it's offensive, although narrow-minded people won't respect that. So fair enough, get over it now. This world has enough conflict, this thread is supposed to be about the Ref :roll:
LOL @ the controlling part. Girls like to be organised :roll:

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 19 Dec 2008 18:53

S09Royal
SLAMMED
Flash I think everyone is just so shocked at how close minded and controlling S09 has been on the conversation. He's being a lot worse telling everyone what they can and can't say, then saying he doesn't care if Reading win, which is something we're all passionate about. Now go f off back to your cultist scare-mongering faux religion.

Not at all.
I was just calmly typing and asking (whoever it was) not to use that language, it's offensive, although narrow-minded people won't respect that. So fair enough, get over it now. This world has enough conflict, this thread is supposed to be about the Ref :roll:

If your offended that easily then maybe you should close the curtains, lock your door and hide in your cupboard until the world ends.
Or at least stay off the internet, where offensive pop-ups could be lurking around the corner at any time.

To tie in with Mike Dean, i wonder if he is so easily offended, and i wonder if he believes in god.

OMG JC!

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 19 Dec 2008 18:56

S09Royal I was just calmly typing and asking (whoever it was) not to use that language, it's offensive

Not to 99.9% of people who post here it isn't. You are the narrow-minded one, god botherer. Good grief, no wonder everybody hates Christians. Go and organise a sodding jumble sale or something. The absolute arrogance of your opinions, take your sanctimonious religious mumbo-jumbo and shove it up where your lord don't preach.

S09Royal

by S09Royal » 19 Dec 2008 18:57

SLAMMED
S09Royal quote="Flash"]I think everyone is just so shocked at how close minded and controlling S09 has been on the conversation. He's being a lot worse telling everyone what they can and can't say, then saying he doesn't care if Reading win, which is something we're all passionate about. Now go f off back to your cultist scare-mongering faux religion.

Not at all.
LOL @ the controlling part. Girls like to be organised :roll:[/quote]

If your offended that easily then maybe you should close the curtains, lock your door and hide in your cupboard until the world ends.
Or at least stay off the internet, where offensive pop-ups could be lurking around the corner at any time.

To tie in with Mike Dean, i wonder if he is so easily offended, and i wonder if he believes in god.

OMG JC![/quote]

Right, now please get over it.
Oh and Reading are going to win...apologies for winding you all up and saying we'll lose... :roll:
Can't believe you actually took me seriously when i said that :roll:

S09Royal

by S09Royal » 19 Dec 2008 19:00

floyd__streete
S09Royal I was just calmly typing and asking (whoever it was) not to use that language, it's offensive

Not to 99.9% of people who post here it isn't. You are the narrow-minded one, god botherer. Good grief, no wonder everybody hates Christians. Go and organise a sodding jumble sale or something. The absolute arrogance of your opinions, take your sanctimonious religious mumbo-jumbo and shove it up where your lord don't preach.

So i'm supposed to be offended by this junk?

It's funny how people say that God doesn't exist yet he all of a sudden does when something wrong goes in the world.
I don't understand...but maybe there are many things in this world i'll come to understand...only 17 after all :roll:

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 19 Dec 2008 19:05

S09Royal I don't understand...but maybe there are many things in this world i'll come to understand...only 17 after all :roll:

17 years old and already such a high-handed attitude; did they teach you that at Sunday School? People did not appreciate your sanctimonious tone earlier in this thread and you are too arrogant to apologise. Introduce the vile spectre of religion - the cause of almost any war you can think of - into this football forum and people will tend to get a little wound up, sunshine. Accept the fact that in an increasingly secular society the throw away use of the phrase Jesus Christ does not upset the masses.

heathrow royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: As seen on Soccer AM and somewhere between Heathrow and Southampton airport!!!

by heathrow royal » 19 Dec 2008 19:08

floyd__streete
S09Royal I don't understand...but maybe there are many things in this world i'll come to understand...only 17 after all :roll:

17 years old and already such a high-handed attitude; did they teach you that at Sunday School? People did not appreciate your sanctimonious tone earlier in this thread and you are too arrogant to apologise. Introduce the vile spectre of religion - the cause of almost any war you can think of - into this football forum and people will tend to get a little wound up, sunshine. Accept the fact that in an increasingly secular society the throw away use of the phrase Jesus Christ does not upset the masses.

Fully agreed
Last edited by heathrow royal on 19 Dec 2008 19:09, edited 1 time in total.

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 19 Dec 2008 19:09

S09Royal
SLAMMED

Not at all.

Narrow-minded?! NARROW-MINDED?! Jesus Christ, may I suggest that you reconsider that response because, as a full grown educated adult and not a still-in-education 17 year old, I am old enough to have considered most religious faiths and most walks of life in my education AND lifetime, and have decided that after careful consideration the way I convey my thoughts and feelings to absolutely anybody of any creed/colour/faith/whatever is exactly as you see it now. Accept me as I am whether you like it or not, because I change for no-one, especially not some 17 year old whipper-snapper!

Now please get off your f*ckin religious pedestal. Do you like The Simpsons? I watched The Simpsons this evening and heard at least 4 references to "The Lord's" name in vain. If a country the size, population, and religious standing of the US can find that acceptable in a primetime TV show aimed at young and old alike, I'm sure that my supposed faux pas can pass by totally unnoticed by the likes of the HNA missives. The majority of posters on here, I would imagine, are not religious at all, and it therefore stands to reason that in general, it is not offensive in any shape or form. In fact I would hazard a guess that you are the ONLY poster who finds this sort of thing unacceptable on HNA. By that token in a democratic society, it is acceptable in my eyes. I will not change my attitude, behaviour, or verbal stance for the likes of a tiny minority like you.

May I also request that you f*ck off and stop preaching to me, and everyone else, about moral/religious issues. If I wanted that kind of discussion then I'd go and visit my parents. I find it highly offensive that someone should go out of their way to preach to me their own moral standards. I certainly don't go about preaching about the rights and wrongs of religion, and certainly don't inflict my own moral standards on everyone else* when I don't like something that I see, read, or hear. Neither should you.

*If I did, everyone would be drinking, shagging around, and tv would be one big football fest :lol:

Oh, and Mike Dean's a c*nt.
Last edited by handbags_harris on 19 Dec 2008 19:33, edited 1 time in total.

S09Royal

by S09Royal » 19 Dec 2008 19:11

floyd__streete

I suppose...i'm not arrogant at all and i have apologised for saying what i did about Reading losing.
I'm sorry i have a faith and believe in something and im sorry i get offended so easily. :|
It's in the british culture to use that phrase but i'll never agree with it. END OF.
Can we please look to the match now tomorrow?!

Percy's Rocket

by Percy's Rocket » 19 Dec 2008 19:34

That's two recent threads on here that have gone hopelessly off target..

One on the Northern Irish flag and now this !!

Very entertaining I suppose

But soon only those with a degree in philosophy will be qualified to post...

This is HOB NOB ANYONE ? isn't it ? (though I am all for freedom of speech)

66DD

by 66DD » 19 Dec 2008 23:07

SpaceCruiser
66DD
Matt de K Mike "Hunt..........you're off" Dean

I think that he's more likely to choose Duberry/Bikey, Cisse or Rosenior as the Reading player that he will send off.

Are you saying he's a racist?

I don't know the man, but the last three Reading players he has sent off have been Sodje, Sonko and Cisse.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 20 Dec 2008 00:38

66DD I don't know the man, but the last three Reading players he has sent off have been Sodje, Sonko and Cisse.

He may be on to something here :shock:

Percy's Rocket

by Percy's Rocket » 20 Dec 2008 11:04

Oh no, not racism as well...let's give him the benefit if the doubt on that one though not on the fact that he has found three of our players to send off..
I doubt there is anohter ref who has a record like that... I still think Marek and Shunt are just as vulnerable as the others
But maybe Dean will prove us all wrong and even things out today....but I doubt it.

Challisman

by Challisman » 20 Dec 2008 11:25

Just as a side thought, does anyone know his stats for home team win percentages for games reffed compared to the average?

Statto delight

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 20 Dec 2008 14:58

Mike Dean was ok today.

Nothing he did made me cross, his decisions didn't alter a game that saw us resurrect our automatic promotion challenge. I'm in seventh heaven.

He does still run like a gaylord though.

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 20 Dec 2008 17:35

Avon Royal Mike Dean was ok today.

Nothing he did made me cross, his decisions didn't alter a game that saw us resurrect our automatic promotion challenge. I'm in seventh heaven.

He does still run like a gaylord though.

:shock:

Inconsistent, sometimes picky, sometimes letting things go, many decisions just plain wrong and obviously the running wasn't good either

howser
Hob Nob Regular

by howser » 20 Dec 2008 17:49

Thought he done ok today, didnt see much of him, usually a sign that the ref is having a good one, well done Mr Dean

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 20 Dec 2008 17:52

howser Thought he done ok today, didnt see much of him, usually a sign that the ref is having a good one, well done Mr Dean

He was very much in evidence at the game - perhaps not from TV?

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 20 Dec 2008 18:26

I said on another thread that I can't stand him normally but thought he did well today. Let us be fair and give the referees credit when they do have a good game.