Confimred new owners of Raeding Footbal Club

8684 posts
Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Confimred new owners of Reading Football Club

by Ian Royal » 08 Jul 2014 20:21

RoyallyFcuked Madejski and Co. must be much surer than they were with AZ that this is the right deal haivng agreed to sell 90%? Lets just hope Bundits got some deep pockets that he is willing to empty.

Or maybe it's just how the deal is structured. After all Anton was reliant on additional investors to fund the rest of the shares. If he'd got it he'd own 100% and still be in charge.

FridaysGhost

Re: Buyout

by FridaysGhost » 08 Jul 2014 20:24

I know!

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 08 Jul 2014 20:24

USA_Loyal_Royal
kwik-silva Dear all Reading supporters,

First of all, I would like to say thank you for your warm welcome to me since last time I was there in U.K.
According to the increasing numbers of Reading FC fans to my personal FB, I am so proud of this. But the final agreement of being the new partnership of Reading FC is not yet over yet. My lawyer and the team are still working there day by day. As you knew about my country situation, Thai-coup-d'etat, I have to do the right thing in the right way and of course legally. So, it might take few more days to finalize this wonderful deal, I do believe.
I am so sorry that I can not talk much about Reading FC & this deal because of my lawyer's warning. Hopefully that I can finish the deal very soon and be there seeing all your guys in person at the club.
I wish that we will have a great season 2014-2015 together. I promise that I will do my best working there as a good partner, a friend & also a brother. Sorry again for my late reply & response but the lawyer's warning is the most concerning to me right now. Just hope that you will understand my situation. I am looking forward to being there as soon as possible.

Thank you and best wishes for all of you.

Samrit B.

saw that! im so excited about the future of reading!

Hilariously, the more quotes I see from this guy the more I think we're in for a total shambles from a guy who hasn't a clue and is going to want to tinker far too much, running around like a headless chicken running a physics convention.

CholseyRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by CholseyRoyal » 08 Jul 2014 20:28

Well there have been the odd rumours flying around that this take over is dead. I hope to God that isn't true but it wouldn't surprise me in the least. This is confirmed by independent rumours that Samuelson has some American group interested.

I am not ITK just going by what I have picked up on twitter and here etc. I now fear for the club but still hope it is just rumour because of the long delay in any announcements. Fingers tightly crossed for a good outcome. :cry:

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 08 Jul 2014 20:31

CholseyRoyal Well there have been the odd rumours flying around that this take over is dead. I hope to God that isn't true but it wouldn't surprise me in the least. This is confirmed by independent rumours that Samuelson has some American group interested.

I am not ITK just going by what I have picked up on twitter and here etc. I now fear for the club but still hope it is just rumour because of the long delay in any announcements. Fingers tightly crossed for a good outcome. :cry:

:|

There are, quite literally, no rumours flying about anywhere that the deal is dead.

We have a statement from the buyer that the deal will be completed 'very soon', which all the local journos back up, and club sources telling the BBC this evening that contracts should be exchanged by end of week.

Mr.Swainey

by Mr.Swainey » 08 Jul 2014 20:37

Don't you just hate Twitter.

Pseud O'Nym
Hob Nob Regular

by Pseud O'Nym » 08 Jul 2014 20:37

winchester_royal There are, quite literally, no rumours flying about anywhere that the deal is dead.

Yes, but what about the ones we don't know about?

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 08 Jul 2014 20:38

SydenhamRoyal
Nothing peculiar - what I now know would be very very bad news; so I hope what he "knows" is not the same thing as what I "know", because if two of us know the same thing via different routes, it would give greater credence to the information.

This is a bit like the Jerry Springer show where contestants are given a list of 10 possible things they might find out on the show .... so let's start a Jerry Springer list of the 10 possibly bad things that you know, but we don't know. I'll start the list:

1. Samuelson has proposed to marry JM and he has accepted - and so Samuelson now co-owns Reading.
2. The Big is about to be imprisoned for fraud.
3. .... over to you ...

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 08 Jul 2014 20:41

Sounds fun.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 08 Jul 2014 20:46

Mr.Swainey Don't you just hate fukwits.

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 08 Jul 2014 20:47

4/ JM named in 101 missing Home Office files.

5/ AZ used Monopoly money to buy a half share.

6/ Various Bankers want their money back.

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 08 Jul 2014 20:52

FridaysGhost I know!

oxf*rd me, what rock did you crawl out from under?

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 08 Jul 2014 20:54

I don't get this idea of being part of a consortium with other investors.

This is a trophy asset that you need to throw money at, why would someone from a consortium do that and not get the glory of owning the asset?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 08 Jul 2014 20:59

PieEater I don't get this idea of being part of a consortium with other investors.

This is a trophy asset that you need to throw money at, why would someone from a consortium do that and not get the glory of owning the asset?

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 08 Jul 2014 20:59

SydenhamRoyal Nothing peculiar - what I now know would be very very bad news; so I hope what he "knows" is not the same thing as what I "know", because if two of us know the same thing via different routes, it would give greater credence to the information.

So why don't you tell us what you 'know'? It seems to me that either you don't know anything and you're pretending that you do to try and sound impressive, you do know something but by telling us that you do and then not divulging it you need to let people think you're important without being able to release said information, or it's all bullshit but and you're having a laugh.

So which is it? Posturing, needy or for a laugh?

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 08 Jul 2014 21:14

Royal Ginger So which is it? Posturing, needy or for a laugh?

I know
Last edited by Uke on 08 Jul 2014 21:21, edited 1 time in total.

SydenhamRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SydenhamRoyal » 08 Jul 2014 21:19

Royal Ginger
SydenhamRoyal Nothing peculiar - what I now know would be very very bad news; so I hope what he "knows" is not the same thing as what I "know", because if two of us know the same thing via different routes, it would give greater credence to the information.

So why don't you tell us what you 'know'? It seems to me that either you don't know anything and you're pretending that you do to try and sound impressive, you do know something but by telling us that you do and then not divulging it you need to let people think you're important without being able to release said information, or it's all bullshit but and you're having a laugh.

Needy. I need it to not be true. Well some of it. The below is related to the CURRENT position, and I won't respond to any questions, derision, etc, and we can check back in a while. As for my track record, for those that can be bothered to search back I revealed the Juventus link before it was on the web, in the papers, or on here.

1. What didn't Anton have as much of as we thought?
2. Hydrus and Sculptor
3. Why is Anton in Israel?

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 08 Jul 2014 21:21

SydenhamRoyal
Royal Ginger

Needy. I need it to not be true. Well some of it. The below is related to the CURRENT position, and I won't respond to any questions, derision, etc, and we can check back in a while. As for my track record, for those that can be bothered to search back I revealed the Juventus link before it was on the web, in the papers, or on here.

1. What didn't Anton have as much of as we thought?
2. Hydrus and Sculptor
3. Why is Anton in Israel?

Fair play for picking an option.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 08 Jul 2014 21:29

Daddy's cash
Phoenix
Circumcision?

Got the T-Shirt