Uke Daddy's cash
Phoenix
Circumcision?

:o :D :lol:

Sydenham gave us the tip off

JIM

Re: Buyout

by JIM » 08 Jul 2014 22:26

I am going to call a press conference tomorrow WEDNESDAY cause I have2 pair of trousers to iron. :mrgreen:

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 08 Jul 2014 22:39

JIM I am going to call a press conference tomorrow WEDNESDAY cause I have2 pair of trousers to iron. :mrgreen:

trouser press?

Tommio

by Tommio » 08 Jul 2014 22:53

Maybe we can get the brazillian players on cheap deals after that performance

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 08 Jul 2014 23:08

Samrit is worth a couple of hundred million, maybe less,We already know that.

Its a consortium and he's the public face. So unless the other people have buggered off, which is essentially what happenes with anton, (his dad stopped paying) I'm not going to panic about him not being an actual billionaire, the fact anyone thinks that is because the press are a bunch of amateurs. The he's not on the Thai rich list was surely the first clue.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 08 Jul 2014 23:22

Not fussed if he's got tonnes of money behind him tbh. As long as he's a genuine bloke who buys into the importance of the academy and community then I'm in.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 08 Jul 2014 23:24

CholseyRoyal Well there have been the odd rumours flying around that this take over is dead. I hope to God that isn't true but it wouldn't surprise me in the least. This is confirmed by independent rumours that Samuelson has some American group interested.

I am not ITK just going by what I have picked up on twitter and here etc. I now fear for the club but still hope it is just rumour because of the long delay in any announcements. Fingers tightly crossed for a good outcome. :cry:

:lol:

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 08 Jul 2014 23:26

SydenhamRoyal
Nothing peculiar - what I now know would be very very bad news; so I hope what he "knows" is not the same thing as what I "know", because if two of us know the same thing via different routes, it would give greater credence to the information.

:lol: :lol:

kwik-silva
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Confimred new owners of Reading Football Club

by kwik-silva » 08 Jul 2014 23:27

Ian Royal
USA_Loyal_Royal
kwik-silva Dear all Reading supporters,

First of all, I would like to say thank you for your warm welcome to me since last time I was there in U.K.
According to the increasing numbers of Reading FC fans to my personal FB, I am so proud of this. But the final agreement of being the new partnership of Reading FC is not yet over yet. My lawyer and the team are still working there day by day. As you knew about my country situation, Thai-coup-d'etat, I have to do the right thing in the right way and of course legally. So, it might take few more days to finalize this wonderful deal, I do believe.
I am so sorry that I can not talk much about Reading FC & this deal because of my lawyer's warning. Hopefully that I can finish the deal very soon and be there seeing all your guys in person at the club.
I wish that we will have a great season 2014-2015 together. I promise that I will do my best working there as a good partner, a friend & also a brother. Sorry again for my late reply & response but the lawyer's warning is the most concerning to me right now. Just hope that you will understand my situation. I am looking forward to being there as soon as possible.

Thank you and best wishes for all of you.

Samrit B.

saw that! im so excited about the future of reading!

Hilariously, the more quotes I see from this guy the more I think we're in for a total shambles from a guy who hasn't a clue and is going to want to tinker far too much, running around like a headless chicken running a physics convention.

Are you not normally one of the ones in the 'wait and let him do something before you judge' stable? Applies here perfectly. What about this makes you think that? Obviously perfectly possible he could be awful, but seeing as he's part of a consortium then it's somewhat irrelevant anyway.

kwik-silva
Hob Nob Regular

by kwik-silva » 08 Jul 2014 23:28

Norfolk Royal
SydenhamRoyal Nothing peculiar - what I now know would be very very bad news; so I hope what he "knows" is not the same thing as what I "know", because if two of us know the same thing via different routes, it would give greater credence to the information.

So it's a sort of known unknown?

Calm down, Rumsfeld.

Mr.Swainey

by Mr.Swainey » 09 Jul 2014 00:05

Ian Royal
Mr.Swainey Don't you just hate fukwits.

Is that radio turned up enough, Ian?

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 09 Jul 2014 00:08

Mr.Swainey
Ian Royal
Mr.Swainey Don't you just hate fukwits.

Is that radio turned up enough, Ian?

He loves it.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 09 Jul 2014 00:10

Dick Habbin's hairdo
Hob Nob Regular

by Dick Habbin's hairdo » 09 Jul 2014 07:02

I was starting to worry a smidge until I read that the sources were Twatter and mongtards. Carry on.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 09 Jul 2014 07:54

Ian Royal
USA_Loyal_Royal
kwik-silva Dear all Reading supporters,

First of all, I would like to say thank you for your warm welcome to me since last time I was there in U.K.
According to the increasing numbers of Reading FC fans to my personal FB, I am so proud of this. But the final agreement of being the new partnership of Reading FC is not yet over yet. My lawyer and the team are still working there day by day. As you knew about my country situation, Thai-coup-d'etat, I have to do the right thing in the right way and of course legally. So, it might take few more days to finalize this wonderful deal, I do believe.
I am so sorry that I can not talk much about Reading FC & this deal because of my lawyer's warning. Hopefully that I can finish the deal very soon and be there seeing all your guys in person at the club.
I wish that we will have a great season 2014-2015 together. I promise that I will do my best working there as a good partner, a friend & also a brother. Sorry again for my late reply & response but the lawyer's warning is the most concerning to me right now. Just hope that you will understand my situation. I am looking forward to being there as soon as possible.

Thank you and best wishes for all of you.

Samrit B.

saw that! im so excited about the future of reading!

Hilariously, the more quotes I see from this guy the more I think we're in for a total shambles from a guy who hasn't a clue and is going to want to tinker far too much, running around like a headless chicken running a physics convention.

He already owns a sizeable club in Thailand, so it can't be hard to see what he does there and extrapolate to his likely performance here. Would be better than making random uninformed guesses....

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 09 Jul 2014 08:06

Yeah Ian, all we are saying is give Sam a chance.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 09 Jul 2014 09:07

I can't work out why ANYONE would EVER take ANYTHING seriously that is posted up on Twitter or Facebook about football unless it is virtually a private discussion.

As Ian suggests, far too many absolute fcukwits who love an audience to jerk off to after posting bollocks.

"...things I've picked up on Twitter..." - I mean... honestly.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 09 Jul 2014 09:16

SPARTA Big day tomorrow.

Think it's time to stop trusting your 'source', m8.

MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MouldyRoyal » 09 Jul 2014 09:17

Pepe the Horseman
SPARTA Big day tomorrow.

Think it's time to stop trusting your 'source', m8.

It's a shock because he has been so reliable in the past.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 09 Jul 2014 09:21

SydenhamRoyal
Royal Ginger
SydenhamRoyal Nothing peculiar - what I now know would be very very bad news; so I hope what he "knows" is not the same thing as what I "know", because if two of us know the same thing via different routes, it would give greater credence to the information.

So why don't you tell us what you 'know'? It seems to me that either you don't know anything and you're pretending that you do to try and sound impressive, you do know something but by telling us that you do and then not divulging it you need to let people think you're important without being able to release said information, or it's all bullshit but and you're having a laugh.

So which is it? Posturing, needy or for a laugh?

Needy. I need it to not be true. Well some of it. The below is related to the CURRENT position, and I won't respond to any questions, derision, etc, and we can check back in a while. As for my track record, for those that can be bothered to search back I revealed the Juventus link before it was on the web, in the papers, or on here.

1. What didn't Anton have as much of as we thought?
2. Hydrus and Sculptor
3. Why is Anton in Israel?

you forgot to add:

4. 666

8684 posts