Derby fans - just LOL.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Derby fans - just LOL.

by FiNeRaIn » 07 May 2011 18:32

I don't think we've seen a more annoying, cretinous bunch of self-appreciating retards for quite some time. Derby fans are utter arrogant arseholes and I hope they continue to remain a complete nothing club down the lower half of the championship for many decades. I've never liked them before but once again today they reached new heights with annoying songs and the worst version of wonderwall I've ever heard. I don't know what was more cringe worthy, that or this "we 'll sing on our own" nonsense, absolutely awful chant. Middlesbrough also sang this and it sounded equally as daft and stupid.

Their attempted pitch invasion topped all that though and had us in stitches, they had nothing to play for so it was completely pointless and the fact only about 7 of them made it onto the pitch despite nearly 250 looking like they were trying. Loved the cheers when several of them were violently rugby tackled and physically removed by the stewards who usually don't get stuck in at all. Hats off.

I would have much rather of shared some banter with another set of fans today with some end of season partying and mutual appreciation for the other set of fans, instead of we got stuck with these bitter mongs who are probably the most repulsive in the division.

Finch

Re: Derby fans - just LOL.

by Finch » 07 May 2011 18:34

Oh please. This coming from a Reading fan?

Just LOL

glass half full
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you see someone without a smile..... give him one of yours!

by glass half full » 07 May 2011 18:37

FiNeRaIn I don't think we've seen a more annoying, cretinous bunch of self-appreciating retards for quite some time. Derby fans are utter arrogant arseholes and I hope they continue to remain a complete nothing club down the lower half of the championship for many decades. I've never liked them before but once again today they reached new heights with annoying songs and the worst version of wonderwall I've ever heard. I don't know what was more cringe worthy, that or this "we 'll sing on our own" nonsense, absolutely awful chant. Middlesbrough also sang this and it sounded equally as daft and stupid.

Their attempted pitch invasion topped all that though and had us in stitches, they had nothing to play for so it was completely pointless and the fact only about 7 of them made it onto the pitch despite nearly 250 looking like they were trying. Loved the cheers when several of them were violently rugby tackled and physically removed by the stewards who usually don't get stuck in at all. Hats off.

I would have much rather of shared some banter with another set of fans today with some end of season partying and mutual appreciation for the other set of fans, instead of we got stuck with these bitter mongs who are probably the most repulsive in the division.

Give them some credit. They did make a lot of noise.

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 07 May 2011 18:39

For all the stick the stewards get, quite rightly so most of the time. I thought they were excellent today. The you shall not pass attitude surprised even the Derby fans who had spread along the whole wall thinking this will be easy, how wrong they were.

Very funny to see the half dozen that had made it onto the pitch, without getting their faces slammed into the turf, look round to see no one behind them! :lol:

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 07 May 2011 18:42

Finch Oh please. This coming from a Reading fan?

Just LOL

Don't you support man utd?

Fvck off.

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 07 May 2011 18:44

Anyone on here going to start a back from the game thread?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 07 May 2011 19:11

Not sure why a couple of groups of Derby fans were not on their coaches like their fellow supporters when we were walking down the hill. A few shouts from them of "we want to go home" - which seemed odd, cos if they'd got in their coach, they could have been on their way. Slight bit of trouble walking down hill when a young lad obviously responded to some 50+ Derby bloke's comments and the bloke smacked the younger one in the head. Before I was able to steam in and restore order a steward dragged the older bloke back to the coaches but the old bloke complained "he was asking for it" when the steward told him to leave it as he was only a young lad. :roll:

Really couldn't understand why they'd want to run on the pitch. It's not like they even won the game. And if I was in their position, I wouldn't be wanting to celebrate particularly. I think Clough jnr will be replaced pretty soon, possibly during the close season.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 07 May 2011 19:16

Classless derby fans now smacking kids, not shocked at all.

roadrunner
Hob Nob Regular

by roadrunner » 07 May 2011 19:19

FiNeRaIn
Finch Oh please. This coming from a Reading fan?

Just LOL

Don't you support man utd?

Fvck off.

Liverpool istr.

roadrunner
Hob Nob Regular

by roadrunner » 07 May 2011 19:21

Royal Lady Before I was able to steam in and restore order

:lol:

"Get off him you bully, I'm a moderator don't you know" :wink:

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 07 May 2011 19:22

roadrunner

"Get off him you bully, I'm an oap don't you know" :wink:
Last edited by PEARCEY on 07 May 2011 19:31, edited 1 time in total.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 07 May 2011 19:22

roadrunner

"Get off him you bully, I'm a moderator don't you know" :wink:
I wondered if anyone would pick that up! :lol:

Tbf, I would have run to his aid, had I not seen that his own dad was built like a brick shit house - so I let him and the steward deal with it. :wink:

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 07 May 2011 19:36

Bunch of c0cks. Haven't forgotten their "Here for the champions" song.

Billy big bollocks attitude with nothing to back it up with.

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 07 May 2011 19:45

Talking to my Derby-supporting friend (who came to the match and sat with me in the East Stand) it sounds like Derby fans often invade their own pitch. They risk a 3 year ban if they do.

Sat next to a steward on the train on the way home who was one of the ones stopping more Derby fans from running on. He thought it was quite funny that those who did manage to get through looked round expecting to see everyone following them but he's expecting the Cardiff fans to be much worse. He wasn't impressed with Savage's strip right in front of him.
Last edited by Sarah Star on 07 May 2011 21:23, edited 2 times in total.

moo
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by moo » 07 May 2011 19:49

Leave it out. They were alright when we got relegated at Pride Park to be fair.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 07 May 2011 19:51

moo Leave it out. They were alright when we got relegated at Pride Park to be fair.

They weren't. Dicks, particularly after full-time.

The Cap
Hob Nob Regular

by The Cap » 07 May 2011 19:54

Strange mix of fancy dress interspersed with a few of the 'come and have a go if you think you're 'ard enough' crew, who kept pointing to the outside of the ground. Something about sharing a burger.

Mind you, the lot turning up next Friday won't be in fancy dress and there'll no doubt be a lot of gesturing and posturing going on with our 'sheepish' friends. England v Wales. Here we go again.

jonboy29red

by jonboy29red » 07 May 2011 19:59

noticed one idiot get ejected then come back in the ground!!

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 07 May 2011 20:00

moo Leave it out. They were alright when we got relegated at Pride Park to be fair.

I seem to recall them getting onto the pitch and taunting us about our relegation. At least we weren't the worst Premiership team in history :roll:

Also why do they think they are better than Forest? Forest have won 2 European Cups and are in the playoffs.

purleyroyal

by purleyroyal » 07 May 2011 20:09

It was nice they celebrated our goals with the dancing etc :shock: