FAO Daytrippers

403 posts
Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

FAO Daytrippers

by Avon Royal » 30 May 2011 17:07

Fuck off and never come back.

That really mattered to some of us. Have never been so ashamed to be a Reading fan. What happened on the pitch was football, it happens. However, what happened in the stands was unforgivable. Getting real fans ejected because they show passion is lower than low. If you don't like shouting and swearing then stay at home.

Oh, and nobody gives a fuck if there are kids present.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

Re: FAO Daytrippers

by SLAMMED » 30 May 2011 17:13

Add to that all the twats that left before the final whistle.

Very near...far away

by Very near...far away » 30 May 2011 17:15

What? Uh? Oh?

No swearing at football, doncha know.

Greatwesternline
Hob Nob Addict

by Greatwesternline » 30 May 2011 18:26

Singing Federici's name before the first pen, some old dear next to me tells me to shut up it's not going to do any good!?!?!

Just after we've scored our second two middle aged guys behinf us yank my brother down by the shoulders and tell him to sit down, we've just got back to 3-2 FFS.

And sat in 131 i thought they'd have more sense / banter than that.

Give up. Go and watch London Irish

AbovetheI
Hob Nob Regular

by AbovetheI » 30 May 2011 18:35

SLAMMED Add to that all the twats that left before the final whistle.

Fukc off. I'll leave when I want.

Baby Royal

by Baby Royal » 30 May 2011 18:45

I was actually kicked by one particularly angry oldie, apparently my standing in a crowd of standing people was ruining everyone's day :roll:

manny96

by manny96 » 30 May 2011 18:51

Must say didn't see this in the stadium but heard about it from a couple of lads on the tube back. Sounds awful. As for those who left early, well, see you in 16 years time. You paid your money, so feel free to do as you want. I paid the same and I'll feel free to judge you for it...

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 30 May 2011 18:56

I was stood all match, my feet are killing me. Never again. Sitting all the way.

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 30 May 2011 18:57

yes I want to stay and watch a load of sheep shaggers ce;ebrate..i will leave when I want.

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 30 May 2011 18:59

Chaney

yes I want to stay and watch a load of sheep shaggers ce;ebrate..i will leave when I want.

+1

Winnershroyal

by Winnershroyal » 30 May 2011 19:01

Chaney

I would have stayed at 2-3 but after the 2nd pen felt pig sick and I just didn't want to see them celebrating so I effed off at 87.

Is that OK? Like I need validation from mugs on here.

AbovetheI
Hob Nob Regular

by AbovetheI » 30 May 2011 19:25

manny96 Must say didn't see this in the stadium but heard about it from a couple of lads on the tube back. Sounds awful. As for those who left early, well, see you in 16 years time. You paid your money, so feel free to do as you want. I paid the same and I'll feel free to judge you for it...

And when I want to see you up on your high horse casting judgements upon people who leave early then I'll be sure to send you a pm you bellend.

Unphased Royal

by Unphased Royal » 30 May 2011 19:38

AbovetheI
manny96 Must say didn't see this in the stadium but heard about it from a couple of lads on the tube back. Sounds awful. As for those who left early, well, see you in 16 years time. You paid your money, so feel free to do as you want. I paid the same and I'll feel free to judge you for it...

And when I want to see you up on your high horse casting judgements upon people who leave early then I'll be sure to send you a pm you bellend.

Tbf, I stayed until the end because I thought it was only fair to give the team a well earned round of applause for their amazing performance during the second half of this season. Obviously I left before the jacks lifted the trophy, I mean I'm not welsh.

Scarface
Hob Nob Regular

by Scarface » 30 May 2011 19:38

AbovetheI

Fukc off. I'll leave when I want.

Well said mate, I've been a loyall fan for over 30 years. I will leave when I want, simples.

roadrunner
Hob Nob Regular

by roadrunner » 30 May 2011 19:41

Avon Royal Fuck off and never come back.

That really mattered to some of us. Have never been so ashamed to be a Reading fan. What happened on the pitch was football, it happens. However, what happened in the stands was unforgivable. Getting real fans ejected because they show passion is lower than low. If you don't like shouting and swearing then stay at home.

Oh, and nobody gives a fuck if there are kids present.

Well said!!

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 30 May 2011 19:43

Videoing people standing up in 133 etc - LOL - what they gonna do, ban them from oxf*rd Wembley games? Good. I, for one, don't want to go back there again. :cry:

manny96

by manny96 » 30 May 2011 19:45

AbovetheI

As I said, do as you want and I'll do the same. I was as gutted as anyone else and had as little interest in seeing the Jacks celebrate as anyone too. I stayed to applaud the players and staff off who gave me the opportunity to go to Wembley in the first place. I figured it wasn't just any other loss at the Madejski, where I might be more concerned about getting to the bus as quickly as possible. Instead I saw it as an occasion to be savoured, whether in victory or defeat. I also saw Shane Long in a Reading shirt for the last time, after an amazing season and, having left it all on the pitch, in absolute bits. I stayed to applaud that effort. If I'm a bellend for feeling a bit disenchanted by people leaving all around me and not seeming to feel the same, so be it. Appreciate others might want to do things differently but I'll think what I want about it.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 30 May 2011 19:46

To be fair, half the regular home attendance at the Madejski do that - I've even seen it in the 85th minute of exciting cup games where we're at deadlock and have a corner.

Scrappy

by Scrappy » 30 May 2011 19:52

At half time I saw people asking where the exit was so they could leave the ground. 3 behind us also left at half time. Can't believe our own supporters got fellow supporters kicked out. That's the lowest of the low.

PlasticRoyale
Hob Nob Regular

by PlasticRoyale » 30 May 2011 19:54

what's the story here then?

403 posts