Thames Sports Investment

5145 posts
The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Thames Sports Investment

by The Rouge » 27 Mar 2012 09:33

Friday's Legacy
The Rouge
The Rouge I was told something similar on Sat, from someone close to the club - but they actually suggested the Russians had been seeking a few changes to the takeover doc (not sure what they were) and the deal was potentially at risk

I know some others are, but I am not actually joking in hearing that through a good source. 100% believe it is true (due to source) but hope the issues are resolved.

there is nothing in that whatsoever. you're either on a wind-up or you are very easily mislead. in any case, sjm retains 49% ownership, and that 49% will be worth a great deal more in the premier league if we are there when he decides to sell his remaining shares - which is thought to be in two to three years time, once he has overseen a full handover and is confident tsi are doing right by the club.

Not on the wind up. The source has a 100% track record over several years. I have no doubt there were some issues, just hoping these are minor and it all goes through swimmingly in the end. If they are minor, then it would explain why you and others haven't heard anything of it.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 27 Mar 2012 09:36

i was assuming that the statement saying that it should hopefully conclude around the end of march explained why i hadnt heard anything yet

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 27 Mar 2012 09:45

Anything of issues brendy, not anything of the outcome.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 27 Mar 2012 09:53

Yeah, because a 100% reliable source with a record (i.e. a fcking leaking tap) is the first shoulder JM is going to cry on when a highly confidential business deal is rocking.

Your source is your mum looking for some attention because your Dad came out.

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 27 Mar 2012 09:56

He only came out because your Dad made the first move.

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 27 Mar 2012 09:57

PS I can't say whether he is right this time, just saying everything else in the past has proven true.

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 27 Mar 2012 09:58

Friday's Legacy
The Rouge
The Rouge I was told something similar on Sat, from someone close to the club - but they actually suggested the Russians had been seeking a few changes to the takeover doc (not sure what they were) and the deal was potentially at risk

I know some others are, but I am not actually joking in hearing that through a good source. 100% believe it is true (due to source) but hope the issues are resolved.

there is nothing in that whatsoever. you're either on a wind-up or you are very easily mislead. in any case, sjm retains 49% ownership, and that 49% will be worth a great deal more in the premier league if we are there when he decides to sell his remaining shares - which is thought to be in two to three years time, once he has overseen a full handover and is confident tsi are doing right by the club.

Assuming of course that a price hasn't been fixed for the shares and that TSI want to buy them at some point in the future.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 27 Mar 2012 10:00

Bandini Assuming of course that a price hasn't been fixed for the shares and that TSI want to buy them at some point in the future.

Which is what i said.....he wants £15m more for his shares in the future, not the agreed fixed price that was originally discussed

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 27 Mar 2012 10:00

The Rouge PS I can't say whether he is right this time, just saying everything else in the past has proven true.

Such as?

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 27 Mar 2012 10:01

I can see another 20 pages in this over the next few days easily.

Especially if RL gets involved..

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 27 Mar 2012 10:06

winchester_royal
The Rouge PS I can't say whether he is right this time, just saying everything else in the past has proven true.

Such as?

Quite often player-manager-owner relationship stuff (Mills, Kitson etc) rather than signings.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 27 Mar 2012 10:07

The Rouge He only came out because your Dad made the first move.

Fine, but your Dad was dressed as a lady.

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular
Location: the piss artist not formerly known as scutterbucket

by Ups and Downs » 27 Mar 2012 10:08

Badger Finger You'll post this bollocks, Scutts? But not the Jasper Carrots daughter story?

You're an utter fukking shambles of a nobber at the moment...

LOL!

Like when people suggested that was going to be made up, this will be the last time I write anything of this nature on the team board. You cnuts are just far too quick to call people liars every time.

Which is a shame really because I had an excellent story to tell of Sir John taking on 3 of Antons switch blade wielding heavies in a steamy Turkish bath. They were trying to put pressure on him to miss out certain checks in the fit and proper person test but Sir John refused and fought them all, completely bollock naked, killing 2 of them and wounding a third, despite being severely handicapped by his wig slipping of his eyes in the steam.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 27 Mar 2012 10:11

Ups and Downs
Badger Finger You'll post this bollocks, Scutts? But not the Jasper Carrots daughter story?

You're an utter fukking shambles of a nobber at the moment...

LOL!

Like when people suggested that was going to be made up, this will be the last time I write anything of this nature on the team board. You cnuts are just far too quick to call people liars every time.

Which is a shame really because I had an excellent story to tell of Sir John taking on 3 of Antons switch blade wielding heavies in a steamy Turkish bath. They were trying to put pressure on him to miss out certain checks in the fit and proper person test but Sir John refused and fought them all, completely bollock naked, killing 2 of them and wounding a third, despite being severely handicapped by his wig slipping of his eyes in the steam.

:lol:

When you start your location with 'the piss artist', you're just asking for your posts to be treated with some form of trepidation. :wink:

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 27 Mar 2012 10:12

The Rouge
winchester_royal

Such as?

Quite often player-manager-owner relationship stuff (Mills, Kitson etc) rather than signings.

But with that kinda stuff how do you know he was 100% bang on when it's never been confirmed?

Pseud O'Nym
Hob Nob Regular

by Pseud O'Nym » 27 Mar 2012 10:14

Just with they'd get a fecking move on.

The anticipation of the outrage that will be shown on this board the first time the new lot sell someone, or fail to buy someone, contrary to HNA? prejudices is killing.

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 27 Mar 2012 10:14

Well is has though, the Mills dressing room stuff came out a few weeks later. The depth of the Kitson bad influence stuff did later as well...

Other things as well like Money stuff (pre accounts released etc)....

The guy is reserved and not mouthy as he genuinely knows someone important.

Anyway, I want it to not be true as much as anyone and hopefully it was just a mini-wrangle.

Red
Hob Nob Regular

by Red » 27 Mar 2012 10:17

With friends like that who needs enemies eh :?:

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 27 Mar 2012 10:20

TBM
Bandini Assuming of course that a price hasn't been fixed for the shares and that TSI want to buy them at some point in the future.

Which is what i said.....he wants £15m more for his shares in the future, not the agreed fixed price that was originally discussed

It seems to me that wanting something more than an agreed fixed price is asking to be disappointed.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 27 Mar 2012 10:21

Ups and Downs

Wow, did that really happen?

5145 posts