Chelsea (A) Match Thread *sponsored by Coles Choc ices*

537 posts
E. Andrew

Re: Chelsea (A) Match Thread *sponsored by Coles Choc ices*

by E. Andrew » 22 Aug 2012 21:43

Ideal
ManchesterRoyals Feds aint good enough period for the prem

Supposedly we have tons of good goalkeepers, McCarthy being one - so why the fc uk should we start the next game with this joker in goal after what he just did twice!

I think its TOO much confidence. He's carrying himself strangely, overdoing everything. Almost dramatically.

AbovetheI
Hob Nob Regular

by AbovetheI » 22 Aug 2012 21:43

I don't get some of you mugs sometimes. It's not as if we were expected to win. We're not going to get relegated on the basis of that performance. Chelsea weren't playing badly to allow us to score our first and to gather momentum, we were actually playing GOOD FOOTBALL.

This is going to be an exciting season and we'll be absolutely fine. We've got Chelsea away out of the way already and put in a good performance to boot. No point in slating Feds, or the linesman. Once again, what do you expect? The officials to be on our side at Stamford Bridge?

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 22 Aug 2012 21:43

Harte's crossing was poor tonight.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 22 Aug 2012 21:43

Unlucky - well played RFC. Cracking effort. Fed will sort his sh1t out - lets not hound the poor git. I'm sure he feels pretty crap right now. He kept us alive plenty of times last year & will do the same again.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 22 Aug 2012 21:44

Well done Boys. 10 out of 10.

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 22 Aug 2012 21:44

We worked our asses off against the Champions League holders and went down to an offside goal, a keeper error. The fourth only came because we were chasing a goal.

A work rate like that will get us many a point this season,

Great effort lads
Head up Feds
FCUK off linesman.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 22 Aug 2012 21:44

Once were Biscuitmen Hhmmm the spacktard power is strong tonight.

Good performance, you don't get relegated for losing away at Chelsea.

All of that

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 22 Aug 2012 21:44

NTRoyal The last goal is meaningless. I wish you pcunting spastics would shut the fcuk up.

Agreed. Feds had to go up for that corner and his idiotic critics would have looked the complete morons they are had he scored. The only reason we were put in that position of trying anything to secure the point was that the cheating linesman sponsored by spec savers could not tell the difference between blue and yellow and spot that waste of money Torres was the proverbial mile offside.

Take the misconduct charge Brian and condemn that incompetent linesman on global tv.

E. Andrew

by E. Andrew » 22 Aug 2012 21:44

cmonurz Harte's crossing was poor tonight.

Quite. Needs some time to practice, frankly. Not enough height on anything.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 22 Aug 2012 21:45

Nothing's changed from when we were last in the PL. The small clubs have got no chance against the big clubs at their place. One or more officials will always give them marginal/key decisions. Games are decided on offsides, penalties, sending-offs. Makes you wonder why the small clubs bother. It's just corrupt.

glass half full
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you see someone without a smile..... give him one of yours!

by glass half full » 22 Aug 2012 21:45

4=2 seems a bit unjust but PL is harsh.

ManchesterRoyals
Hob Nob Regular

by ManchesterRoyals » 22 Aug 2012 21:45

AbovetheI I don't get some of you mugs sometimes. It's not as if we were expected to win. We're not going to get relegated on the basis of that performance. Chelsea weren't playing badly to allow us to score our first and to gather momentum, we were actually playing GOOD FOOTBALL.

This is going to be an exciting season and we'll be absolutely fine. We've got Chelsea away out of the way already and put in a good performance to boot. No point in slating Feds, or the linesman. Once again, what do you expect? The officials to be on our side at Stamford Bridge?

I think ur right we will be fine but we cant keep giving the opposition goals like that it will cost us big time in the end nip it in the bud now or it will cost us

Simon's Church
Hob Nob Regular

by Simon's Church » 22 Aug 2012 21:46

leww_rfc Downside of Premier League return... plastics return and blame the goalkeeper in the first game they watch :roll:

:roll: How many howlers does he have to make before we're allowed to criticise him?

TBH we looked knackered after an hour so could have lost anyway but the players head's obviously dropped when they equalised. If we can regularly get anywhere close to playing at the level we were from 25-45mins we'll do fine this season.

james15

by james15 » 22 Aug 2012 21:46

I am proud of how Reading has played tonight, we may have lost but we really performed well.

Handsome Man
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Practically Rock Paper Scissors Champion of the World

by Handsome Man » 22 Aug 2012 21:46

Brilliant performance really

We had so much of the game and scored a brilliant goal, and just remember how Pearce nearly made it 3-1

Feds was brilliant last year - he'll come good, so there's no need to panic - and we were top of the league

I'm jealous of everybody who was there, and not remotely jealous of any Chelsea fan - they have Cole and Terry in their side and we don't

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 22 Aug 2012 21:46

We're gonna be fcuking knackered against Sunderland, thats for sure

Skin
Hob Nob Regular
Location: You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge

by Skin » 22 Aug 2012 21:46

Heads held high after this performance, Feds took a chance to get a point, you'd be wanking silly if it had come off, get over it.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 22 Aug 2012 21:46

AbovetheI I don't get some of you mugs sometimes. It's not as if we were expected to win. We're not going to get relegated on the basis of that performance. Chelsea weren't playing badly to allow us to score our first and to gather momentum, we were actually playing GOOD FOOTBALL.

Mason I expect to like Terry's arse and not book him for a blatent foul to end a promising run into the area. Equally I expect a linesman to be able to spot such an obvious offside - must have been past the arsehole's bedtime because he had clearly fallen asleep.

skipper
Hob Nob Regular

by skipper » 22 Aug 2012 21:47

Can some one post a picture of how far he was offside??

I watched it, but obviously can't get a picture...

Libertine
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Connecticut...aka "The Fifth Ring of Hell" & Prediction League Champion 2015/2016

by Libertine » 22 Aug 2012 21:47

Man Friday Nothing's changed from when we were last in the PL. The small clubs have got no chance against the big clubs at their place. One or more officials will always give them marginal/key decisions. Games are decided on offsides, penalties, sending-offs. Makes you wonder why the small clubs bother. It's just corrupt.

Yes, and I expected this to happen. But it still sucks big time when it does. :x :x :x

537 posts