QPR Match Thread - Sponsored by AirAsia

462 posts
larry1971

Re: QPR Match Thread - Sponsored by AirAsia

by larry1971 » 04 Nov 2012 19:58

improved performance on Tuesday night but truth is it was a game played between two very poor teams my brother pretty much summed it up when he said it was like watching Championship football.

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: QPR Match Thread - Sponsored by AirAsia

by bcubed » 04 Nov 2012 22:58

Barry the bird boggler Not too shabby 1st half followed by yet another inexplicably inept going forward 2nd half. Fail to understand why Hunt was not substituted and the one time he chooses to take McAnuff off was the one time he was our most effective attacking threat.

McDermott's substitutions this season have been largely completely bewildering.

I really would like to know how Jobi was a threat. I thought he was off the pace ( as he was when coming on v Arsenal) lethargic, not offering runs for his teammates and passing it to QPR more often than not. Most of his crosses didn't make it past the first man. He must have been pretty bad for Brian to take him off, a rare event indeed.

Having said that I agree that substitutions which almost always paid off last season seem to be poor this year. Much as I love jimmy I don't think it was the right move to bring him on in a tight game where we needed to get a firmer grip of midfield

462 posts