Pogrebnyak

964 posts
DOYLERSAROYALER
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Pogrebnyak

by DOYLERSAROYALER » 23 Aug 2013 11:03

Royalclapper In all fairness if Pog was a premium product that you'd bought from a shop you'd be back in there demanding a refund, or failing that writing in to Watchdog. If he was on say 10k a week then a case could be made for him staying, it's difficult justifying the wedge he's on now.

that's not Pog's fault....the blame for that lies firmly with owner and DoF...

ayjaydee
Hob Nob Regular

by ayjaydee » 23 Aug 2013 12:58

Tokyo Sex Whale Agreed, if my company offered me 60k a week and my productivity didn't increase proportionally with my wage increase - I would not expect to be blamed.

It's their fault for offering me silly money in the first place.

The DOF has been a shambLOLes throughout his whole career - done nothing but cost us money. I'm sick of it.

The same DoF who somehow got Norwich to part with £500k for Andy Hughes as well as getting well over the odds for Sonko and Kitson?

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 23 Aug 2013 13:07

Uke
NewCorkSeth So Pog says he doesn't think it's likely that he will leave and also that Adkins hasnt been playing him until his future has been resolved

Which means...

So Pog says no one wants him and also that Adkins hasn't been playing him because he's not good enough

I dont know if it does necessarily.. Pog has scored more premier league goals than Cameron Jerome and Kenwyne Jones have in the last 2 years yet people seem to want them.. I think Adkins is waiting till the end of the window to see if we still have him before playing him. He has said this much to Pog! Seems to me he thinks Pog cannot focus on his football when his future is in doubt!

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 27 Aug 2013 23:24

At least Pog was able to show his class and put himself firmly in the shop window for a big money transfer tonight

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 28 Aug 2013 00:31

I take it back. He's a oxf*rd donkey.

super darren caskey
Hob Nob Regular

by super darren caskey » 28 Aug 2013 08:02

I cant see anybody wanting him tbh maybe thats why hes still here

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 28 Aug 2013 11:26

I cant wait till this man goes. He is without a doubt my most hated Reading player ever.

Apart from one great header vs Chelsea and maybe the West Brom game, he has been complete crap. I cant see who in there right mind would want him.

He doesnt give 100% from where I am sat, strolls around like he dont care. He should give 110% whilst hes here, but instead he strolls around like a peacock at a parade.

Unless he gets back in the Premier League with Reading, and contributing to get us there, he will never play Premier League football again, maybe not even a full Championship game. Worst signing ever, worse than Mass Sarr.

His career is effectively over. Good riddance to him when he leaves (unless he does the unthinkable and turns it right around). I dont care where he goes if he does. After yesterdays performance, Barnet, Southport or Forest Green Rovers looks like his level :evil:

super darren caskey
Hob Nob Regular

by super darren caskey » 28 Aug 2013 11:44

Hate is a strong word.Whats he ever done to you?

Hes been mainly poor and a disappointment for sure and we all expected more but he dont deserve to be hated :|

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 28 Aug 2013 13:38

He strolls about with no care in the world
There is more passion in a conker
Hes on stupid wages at my club
Wigan at home which all but confirmed our relegation :cry:

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 28 Aug 2013 13:41

Reading4eva He strolls about with no care in the world
There is more passion in a conker
Hes on stupid wages at my club
Wigan at home which all but confirmed our relegation :cry:

Doesn't even rhyme :|

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 28 Aug 2013 14:06

Can we not just sell him to Fulham? Or give him to them for free.

They are probably wiping the sweat of nearly purchasing a donkey from their foreheads

RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyallyFcuked » 28 Aug 2013 14:54

Ian Royal I take it back. He's a oxf*rd donkey.

Is there anyone else who has yet to realise that Pogrebnyak is in fact, an absolute carthorse?

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 28 Aug 2013 19:16

I haven't written im off yet. But I haven't seen him play yet this season.

ManchesterRoyals
Hob Nob Regular

by ManchesterRoyals » 28 Aug 2013 23:09

To be honest I thought pog would have been a great asset this season but if he's not interested as he's shown on the pitch of late he should Fxck off and take Kebe with him

The Real Sandhurst Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by The Real Sandhurst Royal » 29 Aug 2013 07:59

Must be the Russian culture collect your money and don't give a sh*t.

The Pog is the Arshavin of RFC!!

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 29 Aug 2013 14:19

Reading4eva I cant wait till this man goes. He is without a doubt my most hated Reading player ever.

That sentence says more about this poster than a 100 words. he actually hates a footballer because (in his opinion) he isn`t a very good?.
might I suggest that getting a life rather than have a hate vendetta against one of our squad be placed at the top of your personal agenda?
Last edited by windermere_royal on 29 Aug 2013 14:22, edited 1 time in total.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 29 Aug 2013 14:21

Who said he was on the same level as Arshavin. The bloke is useless. Rubbish. Toilet

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 29 Aug 2013 14:55

Oh how fun it is to see the masses finally coming to realise that a few early goals for Fulham doesn't make you amazing :lol:

Still if he applies himself hell come good at this level. Like I've always said it's his only way of getting out of Reading so he may as well try.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 29 Aug 2013 16:11

2 world wars, 1 world cup Oh how fun it is to see the masses finally coming to realise that a few early goals for Fulham doesn't make you amazing :lol:

Still if he applies himself hell come good at this level. Like I've always said it's his only way of getting out of Reading so he may as well try.

Seriously. Good at this level?

He proved on Tuesday night he is no good at League One level, against a team who were relegated from the Championship last season. He is completely useless, uninterested. He was strolling around when we had the one decent chance on Tuesday night in no position to react. In fact I wouldnt be suprised if it cannoned off his head he was so uninvolved in the game.

I would go as far as saying he is the worst striker in the Championship. I wonder if Birmingham would like a swap with Zigic?

ManchesterRoyals
Hob Nob Regular

by ManchesterRoyals » 29 Aug 2013 16:15

Reading4eva
2 world wars, 1 world cup Oh how fun it is to see the masses finally coming to realise that a few early goals for Fulham doesn't make you amazing :lol:

Seriously. Good at this level?

He proved on Tuesday night he is no good at League One level, against a team who were relegated from the Championship last season. He is completely useless, uninterested. He was strolling around when we had the one decent chance on Tuesday night in no position to react. In fact I wouldnt be suprised if it cannoned off his head he was so uninvolved in the game.

I would go as far as saying he is the worst striker in the Championship. I wonder if Birmingham would like a swap with Zigic?

Problem is i dont think he can be arsed

964 posts