Hob Nob Legend

Re: The Academy/Development squads watch thread 2015//16

by Hound » 04 Apr 2023 16:14

Give Ehib some first team minutes. More likely to score than Meite imo

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 04 Apr 2023 17:51

Meite once again showed he'll do nothing centrally but still cause lots of problems from the right.

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 05 Apr 2023 09:50

If any season ticket holders fancy an extra match on Good Friday the U21`s match against QPR that was abandoned recently has been re-arranged for Good Friday morning KO 11am at Bearwood. I assume tickets at £5 might be available by ringing the ticket office.

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 05 Apr 2023 14:05

Royals and Racers If any season ticket holders fancy an extra match on Good Friday the U21`s match against QPR that was abandoned recently has been re-arranged for Good Friday morning KO 11am at Bearwood. I assume tickets at £5 might be available by ringing the ticket office.

QPR B's recently-abandoned league fixture against Reading Under-21s has been rearranged for this coming Friday, 7th April 2023 - kick-off 11am at Bearwood Park.

The match was halted at half-time last week owing to a waterlogged pitch. Rangers were two goals to the good.

Supporters are unfortunately unable to attend Friday's fixture owing to limited space at Reading's training facility.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-21s-news/b-team-clash-v-reading-u21s-rearranged-060423/

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 05 Apr 2023 14:09

RG30
Royals and Racers If any season ticket holders fancy an extra match on Good Friday the U21`s match against QPR that was abandoned recently has been re-arranged for Good Friday morning KO 11am at Bearwood. I assume tickets at £5 might be available by ringing the ticket office.

QPR B's recently-abandoned league fixture against Reading Under-21s has been rearranged for this coming Friday, 7th April 2023 - kick-off 11am at Bearwood Park.

The match was halted at half-time last week owing to a waterlogged pitch. Rangers were two goals to the good.

Supporters are unfortunately unable to attend Friday's fixture owing to limited space at Reading's training facility.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-21s-news/b-team-clash-v-reading-u21s-rearranged-060423/

Doesn`t apply to home season ticket holders- nor should it apply to any away fans- and especially their season ticket holders. !!!
These are the rules
44. All Matches are to be made accessible to spectators, including representatives of each
relevant Member Club and the public, save where dispensation from this requirement is
granted by the Board.
Clubs can obviously put a limit on numbers- i have only asked one club(Watford recently ) for confirmation of their dispensation- when they told me i couldn`t watch the game !!!

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 05 Apr 2023 14:28

Royals and Racers
RG30

Doesn`t apply to home season ticket holders- nor should it apply to any away fans- and especially their season ticket holders. !!!
These are the rules
44. All Matches are to be made accessible to spectators, including representatives of each
relevant Member Club and the public, save where dispensation from this requirement is
granted by the Board.

But how many fans (ST holders or not) would want to go to watch an ordinary “nothing special” academy game played on a Friday morning when the clubs involved both have first team games on the same day?

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 05 Apr 2023 14:39

Sutekh
Royals and Racers

These are the rules
granted by the Board.

But how many fans (ST holders or not) would want to go to watch an ordinary “nothing special” academy game played on a Friday morning when the clubs involved both have first team games on the same day?

Probably not many- although being 'Good Friday' more than a normal working day. I was making the point that understandably clubs are very protective of their training grounds., however the rules are available for anyone to see so clubs should not tell punters that they can`t attend( obviously just turning up would not be a great idea) RFC are chancing it a bit with the 'season ticket' bit but that way they have a record of the fan if there is any non suitable behaviour.

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 07 Apr 2023 12:23

No team or updates available on RFC Academy twitter- maybe they don`t know the match is taking place :cry:

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 07 Apr 2023 14:12

Royals and Racers No team or updates available on RFC Academy twitter- maybe they don`t know the match is taking place :cry:

Quietly fume :evil: I know there’s a first team match but surely that’d be all the more reason to have the relevant staff in and working on the website? Honestly someone really needs to give the club a kick up the arse over this sort of coverage - I presume it has no bearing on the Academy status as if it did they could probably kiss goodbye to getting back to a 1.

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 07 Apr 2023 14:55

Sutekh
Royals and Racers No team or updates available on RFC Academy twitter- maybe they don`t know the match is taking place :cry:

Quietly fume :evil: I know there’s a first team match but surely that’d be all the more reason to have the relevant staff in and working on the website? Honestly someone really needs to give the club a kick up the arse over this sort of coverage - I presume it has no bearing on the Academy status as if it did they could probably kiss goodbye to getting back to a 1.

QPR B fans twitter were there but cocked up the updates and when they apologised forgot to say what the result was :D

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 07 Apr 2023 15:04

Royals and Racers
Sutekh

QPR B fans twitter were there but cocked up the updates and when they apologised forgot to say what the result was :D

Managed to find the team from the Academy Twitter but no game updates followed

Boyce-Clarke
Abdel-Salam
Trialist
Paul
Holzman
Craig
Trialist (Carson?)
Camara
Aka de
Scott
Greaves

Subs

Norcott
Borgnis
Purcell
Vickers
Okine-Peters

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 07 Apr 2023 15:15

Sutekh
Royals and Racers
Sutekh

Boyce-Clarke
Abdel-Salam
Trialist
Paul
Holzman
Craig
Trialist (Carson?)
Camara
Aka de
Scott
Greaves

Subs

Norcott
Borgnis
Purcell
Vickers
Okine-Peters

Team not there for me- you are not looking at Tuesday’s team ?

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 07 Apr 2023 15:19

Royals and Racers
Sutekh
Royals and Racers QPR B fans twitter were there but cocked up the updates and when they apologised forgot to say what the result was :D

Boyce-Clarke
Abdel-Salam
Trialist
Paul
Holzman
Craig
Trialist (Carson?)
Camara
Aka de
Scott
Greaves

Subs

Norcott
Borgnis
Purcell
Vickers
Okine-Peters

No, the accompanying tweet says “ Today's #RFCU21 team to take on QPR in a #PDL match at Bearwood.”

https://twitter.com/RFCAcademy/status/1 ... 7366356995

But think it’s from the original game last week - way to go RFC!! :lol: :lol:

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 07 Apr 2023 15:21

Sutekh
Royals and Racers
Sutekh

Boyce-Clarke
Abdel-Salam
Trialist
Paul
Holzman
Craig
Trialist (Carson?)
Camara
Aka de
Scott
Greaves

Subs

Norcott
Borgnis
Purcell
Vickers
Okine-Peters

No, the accompanying tweet says “ Today's #RFCU21 team to take on QPR in a #PDL match at Bearwood.”

What date is at the bottom ? That’s the match that was abandoned :D

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 07 Apr 2023 15:22

Royals and Racers
Sutekh
Royals and Racers Team not there for me- you are not looking at Tuesday’s team ?

What date is at the bottom ? That’s the match that was abandoned :D

Correct see updated post above.

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 07 Apr 2023 16:01

U 21’s won 2-1 this morning- i asked Boyce-Clarke :)

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 08 Apr 2023 18:36

Reading U 18`s 0 Millwall U 18`s 0 this morning.

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 10 Apr 2023 13:08

U 21`s back in action this Thursday 13th with a quick return match against QPR. The match KO is 7pm and is being played at Hanwell Town FC`s ground the Powerday stadium in Perivale lane Perivale UB68TL. I am going so hopefully will post team and updates.

Royals and Racers
Hob Nob Regular

by Royals and Racers » 10 Apr 2023 19:38

Royals and Racers U 21’s won 2-1 this morning- i asked Boyce-Clarke :)

J Okine – Peters 30 mins

M Camera 50 mins

7574 posts