#AskJason

382 posts
Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: #AskJason

by Maguire » 05 Nov 2013 18:43

You'd think Albert Spangler might give up tweeting Jason Roberts having now twice made himself look like a dick doing so

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 05 Nov 2013 18:57

Why do people insist on interacting with footballers.
Most footballers are pretty thick anyway.

What's the best case scenario? A retweet?
It's the equivalent of thousands of grown men shouting at one bloke 50 metres away to give them a wave, and then cheering in glee when a wave is given.
Cringe.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 05 Nov 2013 19:01

Albert Spangler That JR laps it up further the point of the challengers(idiots). It's all a vicious circle but the mocking of JR should continue as much as JR's parodying of a very important issue.

As you don't know what parody means you should probably stop attempting to write parody tweets

Dick Habbin's hairdo
Hob Nob Regular

by Dick Habbin's hairdo » 05 Nov 2013 19:21

Maguire Just seen this shower of bollocks.

Against all the odds I find myself coming out on Jason's side here, that's how abjectly unfunny they all are.

Not only do I find myself in agreement with Mags - with the exception of Brendy's Q obvs, oh, and the one about Beeney and Allsopp - but what really gets my goat in all this is that JR seems to have spent the best part of this year tarting himself around the media while doing pretty much bugger all for RFC or, indeed, trying to get his ageing bones fit from a little knock on the hip while we pay his bloomin' wages.....

Of course, that is a gross misrepresentation not based on any fact - other than the tarting bit - but still.....

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 05 Nov 2013 22:42

I honestly struggle to understand shite like this. Yeah, I can see the attraction for some of the teenagers getting backslaps off their m8's for giving Jason some stick. (You're not really giving him stick btw.)

It's kind of more worrying seeing people in their 20's and upwards joining in. As has been pointed out, not one of those "jokes" is even funny. It just reads as a procession of attention seeking wankers lining up to show their m8's how clever they are.

Whilst, clearly, their m8's are appreciating it, I'm pretty sure most people are cringing at the lack of wit and downright racism being displayed.

Ask yourself, would you ask, say, Gilksey the same questions? If not, why not? Don't give me any old bollox about him not having the same opinions as Jason Roberts and being a Reading legend etc.. That's irrelevant in the context of the questions being asked.

But.. feel free to tell me why certain questions are OK for Jason Roberts and not for Gilksey.

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 05 Nov 2013 23:20

Para Handy I honestly struggle to understand shite like this. Yeah, I can see the attraction for some of the teenagers getting backslaps off their m8's for giving Jason some stick. (You're not really giving him stick btw.)

It's kind of more worrying seeing people in their 20's and upwards joining in. As has been pointed out, not one of those "jokes" is even funny. It just reads as a procession of attention seeking wankers lining up to show their m8's how clever they are.

Whilst, clearly, their m8's are appreciating it, I'm pretty sure most people are cringing at the lack of wit and downright racism being displayed.

Ask yourself, would you ask, say, Gilksey the same questions? If not, why not? Don't give me any old bollox about him not having the same opinions as Jason Roberts and being a Reading legend etc.. That's irrelevant in the context of the questions being asked.

But.. feel free to tell me why certain questions are OK for Jason Roberts and not for Gilksey.

Not a bad post, but you seem like a really dull bloke. The sort of bloke you meet at a wedding but never remember their name......if you know what I mean

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 05 Nov 2013 23:31

Lacoste Not a bad post, but you seem like a really dull bloke. The sort of bloke you meet at a wedding but never remember their name......if you know what I mean

:lol: I see you're still a shit fisherman. I was hoping for some more whinging, self justifying pcunts than you tbh. Big time boys* rather than their plastic equivalents.

Yes, I'm taking the piss out of you pcunts too.

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 05 Nov 2013 23:34

Para Handy
Lacoste Not a bad post, but you seem like a really dull bloke. The sort of bloke you meet at a wedding but never remember their name......if you know what I mean

:lol: I see you're still a shit fisherman. I was hoping for some more whinging, self justifying pcunts than you tbh. Big time boys* rather than their plastic equivalents.

Why would I fish when I can just say what I feel? Just find you dull, that's all.

Sure you're a decent guy and all that, and after all, this is just the internet.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 05 Nov 2013 23:44

From Despair To Where?
Albert Spangler
From Despair To Where? Putting the question of racism aside for one moment, and I appreciate it's not something that is organised by the club, but it's ironic that people complain that there's a lack of communication with fans, yet when a channel for discussion is opened, the majority react like a bunch of mongs.

This whole sorry episode is oxf*rd embarrassing.

The trouble this time is that JR brings it on himself. It's like saying that people who seek power are the worst ones to have in power.

No, the trouble is that there are too many fcukwits with access to the internet.

If you want to take JR to task over his opinions, then do so in a constructive manner. Unfortunately, responding in such a retarded manner just hands him the moral high ground as no-one is engaging in a sensible discussion.

Well quite.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 05 Nov 2013 23:46

Lacoste Why would I fish when I can just say what I feel? Just find you dull, that's all.

Sure you're a decent guy and all that, and after all, this is just the internet.

No idea why you'd do that tbh. Don't you know yourself? As you've not addressed any of the points in my post but just chose to tell me I'm dull, I just thought I query your motivation.

I thought you might have some insight. LOLZ. (not really) It's gonna be a tough call between you and Kes for the year end awards.

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 05 Nov 2013 23:47

In the spirit of full disclosure, Lacoste, every time I read one of your posts I feel like I'm at risk of contracting thick-AIDS.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 05 Nov 2013 23:48

Lacoste
Para Handy

Why would I fish when I can just say what I feel? Just find you dull, that's all.

Who's duller, the dullard or the dullard who engages the dullard to tell them they're dull.

It's you isn't it.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 05 Nov 2013 23:50

Ouroboros In the spirit of full disclosure, Lacoste, every time I read one of your posts I feel like I'm at risk of contracting thick-AIDS.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I read your posts and assume you already have it.

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 05 Nov 2013 23:53

If I have thickaids what does Jason Roberts have?

No racist

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 05 Nov 2013 23:56

Lacoste If I have thickaids what does Jason Roberts have?

No racist

Wow! You're groping now. Where should I start. More money I guess. Does that make you angry?

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 05 Nov 2013 23:58

Lacoste If I have thickaids what does Jason Roberts have?

No racist

A family who love him, a Championship winners medal, two well paid jobs, a platform to air his views.
Last edited by sandman on 06 Nov 2013 00:08, edited 1 time in total.

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 05 Nov 2013 23:59

I think that went over both of your middle of the road, mundane, suburban heads :lol:

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 06 Nov 2013 00:04

Lacoste I think that went over both of your middle of the road, mundane, suburban heads :lol:

What makes you think I'm suburban? You're big on bullshit but rather lacking in facts. Still, well done on getting a few replies out of me. You can go knock one off now.

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 06 Nov 2013 00:09

Para Handy
Lacoste I think that went over both of your middle of the road, mundane, suburban heads :lol:

What makes you think I'm suburban? You're big on bullshit but rather lacking in facts. Still, well done on getting a few replies out of me. You can go knock one off now.

You just come across as someone who couldn't afford not to be, that's all.

Sweet dreams, honey bunch. It's an hour later here in Prague and i'm tired.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 06 Nov 2013 00:13

Lacoste You just come across as someone who couldn't afford not to be, that's all.

Sweet dreams, honey bunch. It's an hour later here in Prague and i'm tired.

Oooh, you live in Prague? You should have mentioned it before. :lol: That clearly changes my view of you. I didn't realise that you were a cosmopolitan, rich, sort. You really are a thick pcunt.

382 posts