Madejski Sold out and failed again

558 posts
Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Madejski Sold out and failed again

by Ian Royal » 07 Jun 2014 17:17

Sorry, where are all these accounts that show AZ ran off with £36m of parachute payments? Because that was your reason for us allegedly going into Administration imminently.

You can't claim to have been right, if the eventuality you predict *might* happen comes about by a completely different mechanism to the one you predicted would cause it. Especially when this eventuality hasn't happened.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 07 Jun 2014 17:35

Also why the oxf*rd are you getting so much enjoyment over the fact we might go into administration, I didn't realise it needed pointing out but that's a bad thing.

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 07 Jun 2014 17:45

Ian Royal The problem is, and I'm not necessarily accusing you here, it's easy to say you're right and you've got inside information even if you don't have it, especially with the usual vague references to it and no explanation of how you know.

Not many people are going to remember whether you were proved right in six months time. You might just get lucky even if you don't actually know anything. And if you claim you predicted something accurately previously, very few people are actually going to search to check whether you're lying or not. Kes 1-0-1.

My record is reasonably good so I feel ok about you and others who have a natural (and understandable) cautiousness against ITK's. I do too esp some of the journo's !

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 07 Jun 2014 17:49

tidus_mi2 Also why the oxf*rd are you getting so much enjoyment over the fact we might go into administration, I didn't realise it needed pointing out but that's a bad thing.

I get no enjoyment out of it whatsoever. As a supporter for 40 years and season ticket holder for the last 20 of those i think it sucks. What i do get Fukd off with is getting slagged off anytime you put something out there you have been told in good faith by the absolute nob heads who think they know it all.
They know fuk all more than i do but all they want to do is rubbish everyone else.
"Ive been a nobber for ten years" it means my opinion is more valid than yours".
No it doesnt mate it just means your head has been up your arse longer than mine!

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 07 Jun 2014 18:14

loyalroyaldaz
tidus_mi2 Also why the oxf*rd are you getting so much enjoyment over the fact we might go into administration, I didn't realise it needed pointing out but that's a bad thing.

I get no enjoyment out of it whatsoever. As a supporter for 40 years and season ticket holder for the last 20 of those i think it sucks. What i do get Fukd off with is getting slagged off anytime you put something out there you have been told in good faith by the absolute nob heads who think they know it all.
They know fuk all more than i do but all they want to do is rubbish everyone else.
"Ive been a nobber for ten years" it means my opinion is more valid than yours".
No it doesnt mate it just means your head has been up your arse longer than mine!

You're not very bright are you? No one has ever said that to you, you've just made it up from the chip on your shoulder.

Martin41

by Martin41 » 07 Jun 2014 18:49

loyalroyaldaz Ha ha ha, time will tell but my comment about administration was dissmissed but looks like it was true or if not already then its very very close by all accounts.....
But you know best im sure.

You might well be right........ But I'm pretty sure you said you would put a large wager on it!! Apologies if this was not you, but if it was.......did you?????

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 07 Jun 2014 19:12

loyalroyaldaz what i do get Fukd off with is getting slagged off anytime you put something out there you have been told in good faith by the absolute nob heads who think they know it all.

Lesson 1 - best you don't believe absolute nob heads who think they know it all.

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 07 Jun 2014 19:50

Martin41
loyalroyaldaz Ha ha ha, time will tell but my comment about administration was dissmissed but looks like it was true or if not already then its very very close by all accounts.....

You might well be right........ But I'm pretty sure you said you would put a large wager on it!! Apologies if this was not you, but if it was.......did you?????

No i didnt. I have no desire to benefit financially over a bad situation like this.
Had it involved another team then yes i probably would have.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 07 Jun 2014 20:16

loyalroyaldaz

Easy answer is to stop posting. No one will notice or care and you'll probably see your blood pressure drop.

This is just a place where people chew the fat and talk nonsense, if everyone who claimed to be ITK or have 'reliable sources' was believed it would cause chaos.

Martin41

by Martin41 » 07 Jun 2014 20:26

loyalroyaldaz
Martin41

No i didnt. I have no desire to benefit financially over a bad situation like this.
Had it involved another team then yes i probably would have.

Page 10 seems to have you saying you would put a large wager on it............

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 07 Jun 2014 21:05

IMHO

ITK: LoyalRoyalDaz, Multisync1830 (and Gazza)

Bullshitting up their own arse ney saying sceptical twats: IanRoyal

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 07 Jun 2014 23:39

Martin41

He did. He then failed to take up a wager he was offered. He then said he's not a gambling man, but if he was he'd put a big wager on.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 07 Jun 2014 23:41

PieEater IMHO

ITK: LoyalRoyalDaz, Multisync1830 (and Gazza)

Bullshitting up their own arse ney saying sceptical twats: IanRoyal

:lol:

How can I bullshit when I haven't claimed to know anything? Oh hang on. That means I must know something doesn't it... I'd better ask myself and hope I tell me.

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 08 Jun 2014 06:58

Ian Royal
Martin41

He did. He then failed to take up a wager he was offered. He then said he's not a gambling man, but if he was he'd put a big wager on.

The fact of wether i did or didnt put a wager on is irrelevant and doesnt change the info i was given does it you pair pf testicles !
If you knew who the information came from then maybe just maybe you could understand why i put such faith in it.

Lesson Learnt though, Hob Nob full of horrible bastards who no doubt spend their days trolling message boards, you miserable miserable Gits !

Martin41

by Martin41 » 08 Jun 2014 09:13

If you tell us who the info came from, maybe we would have more faith!!!!! Tell us, or wait guessing you can't...
As for calling me a troll and testicle and horrible bastard..... You are the one throwing insults!!! I just pulled you up on something you said you were so confident in.

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 08 Jun 2014 12:44

Martin i cant tell you that but i wouldnt take it from anybody who doesnt know what goes on in the Boardroom.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 08 Jun 2014 12:47

You can tell Martin, he's a doctor.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 08 Jun 2014 16:44

You'd have to be a total idiot to reveal who leaked any inside gossip, and you'd have to be an even bigger idiot to expect people to.

loyalroyaldaz

by loyalroyaldaz » 08 Jun 2014 16:48

PieEater You'd have to be a total idiot to reveal who leaked any inside gossip, and you'd have to be an even bigger idiot to expect people to.

Agreed

Martin41

by Martin41 » 08 Jun 2014 17:39

loyalroyaldaz
PieEater You'd have to be a total idiot to reveal who leaked any inside gossip, and you'd have to be an even bigger idiot to expect people to.

Agreed

And an even bigger idiot to believe some of the rubbish on here!!! I know this I know that, someone told me blah, blah, blah!!!
My guess is it's mainly bull............and as no one who seems to know anything is prepared to divulge any info o names etc...
Why on earth would so many people tell others about things that happen in the boardroom etc?
None of us know and won't until it happens... It is what it is!!

558 posts