Confimred new owners of Raeding Footbal Club

8684 posts
Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Buyout

by Stuka » 02 Jun 2014 11:11

So sorry to recap, but Anton Zingarevich has walked, what happened to his share of the club? Forgive my ignorance here I'm struggling to keep up.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 02 Jun 2014 11:11

melonhead many things, but specifically in this case: why jonny fordham saying anything means anything

That was kinda the point i was trying to make ;)

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 02 Jun 2014 11:11

I don't see why SLM would have paid off CS and AO to leave the board, more likely they were getting worried about Directors liability for a club that has the potential to go in administration. They have no contract so I'd hope they've resigned in the best interest of the club, knowing that they/Anton still have a say in the sale as and when it happens.

I think this is some clever manoeuvring from Burman, leaking to press what they are paid has led to their position and motives being questioned.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 02 Jun 2014 11:12

TBM
melonhead many things, but specifically in this case: why jonny fordham saying anything means anything

That was kinda the point i was trying to make ;)

in which case i withdraw my confusion, and replace it with outrage about a lack of clarity

Angry Shed Sex
Hob Nob Regular

by Angry Shed Sex » 02 Jun 2014 11:13

Silver Fox I do love how a bit of openness from the club and the departure of said directors, the two things everyone was demanding, have rather than settle people down actually led to more extreme fvckwittery on here. Face it, none if you know anything, don't make yourselves look even stupider by posting and proving it.

It would be fantastic if that was actually said but, sadly, it isn't. I'm not sure it's reasonable to call anyone stupid for merely pointing this out.

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 02 Jun 2014 11:18

Whilst no actual confirmation I am reasonably confident this is a direct result of the offer az made last year to return the shares to SJM in June if no sale had been completed. (As I reported here last year)

I still do not believe CS & AO was given the shares by AZ and again no actual evidence has been offered by anyone that this was the case.

TSI were the majority shareholder and the only way they could be removed would be to resign. Again this aligns with the share return. This is also backed up by the report that the Indian is flying in on wednesday to discuss with SJM as they both knew the 1st June deadline...

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 02 Jun 2014 11:23

Angry Shed Sex
Silver Fox I do love how a bit of openness from the club and the departure of said directors, the two things everyone was demanding, have rather than settle people down actually led to more extreme fvckwittery on here. Face it, none if you know anything, don't make yourselves look even stupider by posting and proving it.

It would be fantastic if that was actually said but, sadly, it isn't. I'm not sure it's reasonable to call anyone stupid for merely pointing this out.

Saying his letter just raises more questions than it answers is mean and we aren't supposed to say mean things about SJM.

Elm Park Pasty

by Elm Park Pasty » 02 Jun 2014 11:24

Oh not to have a 10 yr old work PC running crappy software :evil:
Last edited by Elm Park Pasty on 02 Jun 2014 11:27, edited 1 time in total.

Elm Park Pasty

by Elm Park Pasty » 02 Jun 2014 11:25

This is good news. The removal of AO and CS from the board as directors presumably removes their ability to influence who bids for the club. It removes the stupid handicap of whoever takes over, taking them on so all that's left is for them to say yes/no to whoever is recommended as the next buyer of the club. Happy Days :D (ok, so I said that with fingers crossed after how drawn out this has become :roll: )

jellytot

by jellytot » 02 Jun 2014 11:26

Charlie Watts says that CS and AO are no longer on the rfc board. Presume that helps SJM to sell. The Burman meeting on Wednesday looks vital. Does SJM trust him? Have they resigned to make way for Burman??

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 02 Jun 2014 11:26

H8 to break it all to you (again) but TSI still have 51% shares which gives them the deciding vote.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 02 Jun 2014 11:27

Elm Park Pasty This is good news. The removal of AO and CS from the board as directors presumably removes their ability to influence who bids for the club. It removes the stupid handicap of whoever takes over, taking them on so all that's left is for them to say yes/no to whoever is recommended as the next buyer of the club. Happy Days :D (ok, so I said that with fingers crossed after how drawn out this has become :roll: )

Would have been nice if this wasn't left for us to presume. As it stands, we don't have a clue as usual.

scumbag

by scumbag » 02 Jun 2014 11:31

Anybody know what Burman's worth?

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 02 Jun 2014 11:32

Stuka So sorry to recap, so Anton Zingarevich has walked, what happened to his share of the club? Forgive my ignorance here I'm struggling to keep up.

Can somebody answer above?

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 02 Jun 2014 11:32

scumbag Anybody know what Burnam's worth?

his personal fortune is around 1b - family worth 5b

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 02 Jun 2014 11:40

Stuka
Stuka So sorry to recap, so Anton Zingarevich has walked, what happened to his share of the club? Forgive my ignorance here I'm struggling to keep up.

yes

Struggle Pig

by Struggle Pig » 02 Jun 2014 11:40

This development may open up the doors, to all the other potential buyers from January, who were put off by dumb and dumber's demands.

Might see more than just Sagi & Burman. Could be a great couple of weeks now, lots of speculation and excitement.

Looking forward to Tilhurst End podcast with Charles Watts this Friday (well I hope they will be recording one).

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 02 Jun 2014 11:40

HoneyRoastHoax H8 to break it all to you (again) but TSI still have 51% shares which gives them the deciding vote.

The reality though I suspect is that all they're interested in is getting their loan money back. Regardless of whomever takes over it's still a pretty dead cert that it will be at a cost of taking over the debt and nothing else. It's the current board JM and IWS who will decide which bid would be more suitable for the club going forward. TSI won't give a shit either way as long as they're purchasing for the same amount.

That's how my rather crude head sees it anyway.

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 02 Jun 2014 11:41

Stuka

He still owns it through TSI. he basically just removed himself from the running of the club. Much like if you own shares in a company. You don't work for it, but you own part of it.

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 02 Jun 2014 11:42

Stuka

it has been my understanding az offered the shares back to sjm for one pound if the club had not been sold by june. I wrote this here 8 months ago. Come june and tsi resign.

8684 posts