Confimred new owners of Raeding Footbal Club

8684 posts
Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Buyout

by Royal Ginger » 23 Jul 2014 11:50

LoyalRoyal22 Don't know why everyone so convinced Samrit is better option than the Billionaire Yanks. The Samrit situation so far just reminds me of Anton.. Happy to be proven wrong though. Also the Samuelson hate is waaaaaaaay over the top.

'greed with the first part, however I've been told that Samuelson really is a terrible human being.

BraisingsteakRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by BraisingsteakRoyal » 23 Jul 2014 11:53

Samrit,

u ok hon? x

Braisers

Elm Park Pasty

by Elm Park Pasty » 23 Jul 2014 12:08

There is this one bloke who seems to tweet Charles every single bloody day. 'Any news yet?' ' Any Idea when the takeover will be done?' 'Any idea on how much we wil have to spend on the transfer window?' 'Any news yet???!!'.

He says he's an airline pilot or something. I SERIOUSLY would not get in a plane with this bloke at the controls. I thought pilots were meant to be calmness personified not panicky nervous wrecks??!! Slight bit of turbulence and you can imagine him going...... 'OH MY GOD, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!' :o Not exactly the most attractive trait for the person you have to rely on the most.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 23 Jul 2014 12:19

Elm Park Pasty There is this one bloke who seems to tweet Charles every single bloody day. 'Any news yet?' ' Any Idea when the takeover will be done?' 'Any idea on how much we wil have to spend on the transfer window?' 'Any news yet???!!'.

He says he's an airline pilot or something. I SERIOUSLY would not get in a plane with this bloke at the controls. I thought pilots were meant to be calmness personified not panicky nervous wrecks??!! Slight bit of turbulence and you can imagine him going...... 'OH MY GOD, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!' :o Not exactly the most attractive trait for the person you have to rely on the most.

He's not been the worst. Aside from today/yesterday he almost went a week without asking.

I'm just facepalming thinking about FB if you were Samrit. He needs to delete everyone and get a group going.

Elm Park Pasty

by Elm Park Pasty » 23 Jul 2014 12:29

maffff
Elm Park Pasty There is this one bloke who seems to tweet Charles every single bloody day. 'Any news yet?' ' Any Idea when the takeover will be done?' 'Any idea on how much we wil have to spend on the transfer window?' 'Any news yet???!!'.

He's not been the worst. Aside from today/yesterday he almost went a week without asking.

I'm just facepalming thinking about FB if you were Samrit. He needs to delete everyone and get a group going.

I'm not sure if Charles has mentioned the Wednesday webchat yet..... will be a plethora then.

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 23 Jul 2014 12:37

Yanks sounds like a better deal than Sam

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 23 Jul 2014 12:40

Not too difficult to understand is it - all parties waiting for the FL green light on the take over before confirming. Given that that is probably no more than a 2 question form along the lines of, 1. do you really have the money, 2. are you a bad man/woman it shouldn't take too long - but then everyone at the FL is probably on holiday at the moment.

Elm Park Pasty

by Elm Park Pasty » 23 Jul 2014 12:57

loyalroyal4life Yanks sounds like a better deal than Sam

Not sure we will ever know that. The trouble for them is that they got associated with Samuelson. Once that happened, rightly or wrongly, they were never going to be the popular choice. There was too much talk of the priority being the redevelopment of the Arborfield site, and the stadium car park, without any real knowledge of whether this was true, and/or what else they could bring to the table.

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 23 Jul 2014 13:00

Based on what exactly?

JIM

by JIM » 23 Jul 2014 13:08

Thanks FL just lost SIGGY,

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 23 Jul 2014 13:11

JIM Thanks FL just lost SIGGY,

Fook you Samuelson!!!

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 23 Jul 2014 13:15

Anyone tried looking in Swansea?

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 23 Jul 2014 13:18

So, to summarise this so far.

Why? why don’t you have any updates??

nearly there.. nearly there.. nearly there….

It's done

oxf*rd off Samuelson!

then news filters through of yet another Samuelson attempt to derail things

repeat ad nauseam

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 23 Jul 2014 13:34

Are we there yet?

JIM

by JIM » 23 Jul 2014 14:42

nearly but not quite. (go to page 1) :| :| :| :|

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 23 Jul 2014 14:46

SPARTA

Based on what exactly?

Maybe based on the fact Samrit can't even shift a quid of his money without overthrowing a military junta.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Jul 2014 15:15

LoyalRoyal22 Don't know why everyone so convinced Samrit is better option than the Billionaire Yanks. The Samrit situation so far just reminds me of Anton.. Happy to be proven wrong though. Also the Samuelson hate is waaaaaaaay over the top.

Because his proposals have nothing to do with developing land and everything to do with developing the club. He's obviously interested in football. He isn't associated with the previous disastrous regime at all. SJM, once burnt, has opted for him.

Everything coming out of the US lot and probably Samuelson reeks of manipulation and sour grapes. Samuelson was part of the crew that got us involved with the footballing equivalent of a loan shark, and possibly has links to them. He's also an expert in fiddling finances and dodgy deals. On the plus side, he went to a lot of our games, including youth team stuff. Woop.

I can't say I'm completely convinced by Samrit, but apart from naivety and over-enthusiasm I can't see a whole lot of warning signs against him. Some concerns over the wealth, but I'm hoping once the deal becomes official those will be cleared up.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 23 Jul 2014 16:19

At least this time, SJM won't be stuck with us if he gets it wrong again.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 23 Jul 2014 16:23

Ian Royal

Because his proposals have nothing to do with developing land and everything to do with developing the club. He's obviously interested in football. He isn't associated with the previous disastrous regime at all. SJM, once burnt, has opted for him.

Everything coming out of the US lot and probably Samuelson reeks of manipulation and sour grapes. Samuelson was part of the crew that got us involved with the footballing equivalent of a loan shark, and possibly has links to them. He's also an expert in fiddling finances and dodgy deals. On the plus side, he went to a lot of our games, including youth team stuff. Woop.

I can't say I'm completely convinced by Samrit, but apart from naivety and over-enthusiasm I can't see a whole lot of warning signs against him. Some concerns over the wealth, but I'm hoping once the deal becomes official those will be cleared up.

I pretty much agree with you - although looking at with my head rather than heart, there are some similarities between Samrit and AZ .... in both cases, there is a danger that enthusiasm is great, but not much money behind it.

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 23 Jul 2014 17:25

genome Chill out, it'll all be fine.

You're like a needy girlfriend who has been cheated on in the past and is now frightened as soon you don't hear from your boyfriend within 5 minutes.

The **** of posters.

8684 posts