Replay Details

145 posts
TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

Re: Replay Details

by TBM » 09 Mar 2015 16:34

LWJ Spoke to hospitality staff- they said they expect it to be Monday 16th but have to wait till after tonight to confirm

Thanks for this new information

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 09 Mar 2015 16:35

Very painful online purchase - my conclusion was it only works with IE, attempts with Firefox left me with vanguard errors every time.

RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyallyFcuked » 09 Mar 2015 16:47

Think I'll give this a miss and watch on TV this time. If the same sort of football is served up as in the first game IMO I probably won't feel like I'm missing out too much. Then again, a lot of that will depend on the result.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 09 Mar 2015 17:16

Tried booking online, couldn't work out how I could buy my season ticket seat so phoned up instead. They said lines have been very busy since tickets went online.

RoyalinBracknell

by RoyalinBracknell » 09 Mar 2015 17:24

I hope we play a weakened team against Watford, particularly if we beat Brighton. Bradford is a massive game and, particularly considering the possibility of Extra Time, would be worth the risk in my view.

I hope we don't any postponements before the end of the season! With the Birmingham game being moved, if we beat Bradford our game against Rotherham will get moved for the semis and we won't have another lank midweek before the final day.

As others have said it would have made more sense to postpone either Watford or Blackpool, which would have kept the Saturday-Tuesday pattern going.

Incidentally there are only 2 replays televised so if United and Arsenal draw it's pretty certain we won't be shown. But I don't know why they haven't confirmed the date yet - if it depends on the result tonightI don't see how any arrangement can be said to be highly probable.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 09 Mar 2015 17:30

RoyalinBracknell But I don't know why they haven't confirmed the date yet - if it depends on the result tonightI don't see how any arrangement can be said to be highly probable.

Do you mean a date for the Reading game?

As that's 16th March. They've confirmed that haven't they... surely have as tickets are on sale.

EPR2.0

by EPR2.0 » 09 Mar 2015 17:35

Forbury Lion Tried booking online, couldn't work out how I could buy my season ticket seat so phoned up instead. They said lines have been very busy since tickets went online.

There are two options against the Bradford game:

Choose Seats => This is where you can buy your ST seat and / or ST seats for any linked accounts
Quick Seats => This goes to the usual stadium plan / stand / block selection thingy

philM

by philM » 09 Mar 2015 17:57

bobby1413
RoyalinBracknell But I don't know why they haven't confirmed the date yet - if it depends on the result tonightI don't see how any arrangement can be said to be highly probable.

Do you mean a date for the Reading game?

As that's 16th March. They've confirmed that haven't they... surely have as tickets are on sale.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 09 Mar 2015 18:00

It's just taking me straight to the stadium view and won't let me do anything with my seat. I can't even call up now either! :twisted:

Squelchy2507

by Squelchy2507 » 09 Mar 2015 18:07

EPR2.0
Forbury Lion Tried booking online, couldn't work out how I could buy my season ticket seat so phoned up instead. They said lines have been very busy since tickets went online.

Choose Seats => This is where you can buy your ST seat and / or ST seats for any linked accounts
Quick Seats => This goes to the usual stadium plan / stand / block selection thingy

Other way around actually.
Choose seats => takes you to the stadium plan on the basis you have asked to choose your seat
Quick Seats => automatically selects your season ticket seat

EPR2.0

by EPR2.0 » 09 Mar 2015 18:07

Ian Royal It's just taking me straight to the stadium view and won't let me do anything with my seat. I can't even call up now either! :twisted:

Do you mean "Choose Seats" and "Quick Seats" are doing the same thing?

"Choose Seats" is where you can buy your ST seat, "Quick Seats" goes to the stadium view.

philM

by philM » 09 Mar 2015 18:08

Dave-Royal It be Confrimed On th Ticket Now

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 09 Mar 2015 18:08

Squelchy2507
EPR2.0

Other way around actually.
Choose seats => takes you to the stadium plan on the basis you have asked to choose your seat
Quick Seats => automatically selects your season ticket seat

Not particularly helpful still though, as soon as I log in and go to select Bradford to book tickets it takes me straight to the stadium view. Oh well, booked in the only available place for 4 tickets in Y19. It'll be like holiday. A shit holiday with the drummer nearby.

EPR2.0
Ian Royal It's just taking me straight to the stadium view and won't let me do anything with my seat. I can't even call up now either! :twisted:

Do you mean "Choose Seats" and "Quick Seats" are doing the same thing?

"Choose Seats" is where you can buy your ST seat, "Quick Seats" goes to the stadium view.

Not getting either option, logging in, selecting Bradford from the ticket menu and getting straight to the stadium view.

Martin41

by Martin41 » 09 Mar 2015 18:12

Not sure how so many are having problems.....took me about .2 mins on line.

EPR2.0

by EPR2.0 » 09 Mar 2015 18:19

Ian Royal Not getting either option, logging in, selecting Bradford from the ticket menu and getting straight to the stadium view.

Looks like it's FUBAR.

I just logged in again and both Quick Seats and Choose Seats go to the stadium view. When I bought this morning, I did try Quick Seats first and it went to stadium view and I thought WTF? then tried Choose Seats and that was where I could buy my ST seat, but now it seems to be all messed up, but maybe that's because I already bought my ST seat.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 09 Mar 2015 20:09

CountryRoyal Read somewhere that it's £100k for replay and £1.8mil if we get to the semis.

Too good an opportunity to pass up, not at all convinced we will do it!

I think that was a quote from the Bradford chairman on Friday what the cup run was worth if they got to the semi's....

No way we will make that - we've only played away games and 2 in front of circa 10k gates. they've played home games 2x sell outs and Chelsea away.

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 09 Mar 2015 20:35

EPR2.0
Ian Royal Not getting either option, logging in, selecting Bradford from the ticket menu and getting straight to the stadium view.

Looks like it's FUBAR.

I just logged in again and both Quick Seats and Choose Seats go to the stadium view. When I bought this morning, I did try Quick Seats first and it went to stadium view and I thought WTF? then tried Choose Seats and that was where I could buy my ST seat, but now it seems to be all messed up, but maybe that's because I already bought my ST seat.

Definitely something up.

I think I did Quick Seats, and it offered me my seat for £5 (not £15)

I chose it, and went to the checkout, only to find my bill was now for £30, with me about to buy the same seat twice, once loaded to my card, and once with a paper ticket.

Cancelling the paper ticket left me with the one I wanted, so I paid for that.

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 09 Mar 2015 20:48

i selected online ticketing on the OS , then it gives you the option for quick seats and choose seats

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 09 Mar 2015 21:16

Website is still creaking under the strain, but is usable now. Just got myself a ticket.

With the bus replacements and multiple changes to get back to Bournemouth later on, I've got a difficult decision to make if it goes to extra time.

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 09 Mar 2015 21:35

Myself and Kits Snr have secured tickets in the West Stand. Should be fun and games for me trying to get down from Chesterfield at around 16:30-17:00 for an 20:00 Kick Off. Then coming straight back after the end of the game.....not sure I'd do it for a league game towards the end of the season though :wink:

145 posts