FeddeROFLs

Whatevs

FeddeROFLs

by Whatevs » 18 Apr 2015 20:05

:roll:

marcusopp

Re: FeddeROFLs

by marcusopp » 18 Apr 2015 20:36

People shouldn't give him too much shit about that. He's been our best player this season and his save onto the bar was top class.

higher
Hob Nob Regular

by higher » 18 Apr 2015 20:41

He will be reliving that for a long while.Saving grace is that he had done really well otherwise and pulled off a blinder earlier in an overall team performance that everyone can be really proud of.Shit happens.
URzzzzzz

PremAddict
Hob Nob Regular

by PremAddict » 18 Apr 2015 20:51

This thread is BS. Player of the season plays outstanding for the vast majority of the game and makes a mistake that will haunt him. Ask yourself: would you slate him to his face? The Internet isn't an excuse to be inhuman.

I hope anyone slating him has someone do the same thing when they make a mistake.

2.8 lita injection

by 2.8 lita injection » 18 Apr 2015 20:55

PremAddict This thread is BS. Player of the season plays outstanding for the vast majority of the game and makes a mistake that will haunt him. Ask yourself: would you slate him to his face? The Internet isn't an excuse to be inhuman.

I hope anyone slating him has someone do the same thing when they make a mistake.

I make a mistake at work i get sacked, top keepers are the ones that dont make mistakes.

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 18 Apr 2015 21:01

2.8 lita injection
PremAddict This thread is BS. Player of the season plays outstanding for the vast majority of the game and makes a mistake that will haunt him. Ask yourself: would you slate him to his face? The Internet isn't an excuse to be inhuman.

I make a mistake at work i get sacked, top keepers are the ones that dont make mistakes.

You've either never made a mistake or had lots and lots of jobs...

tulip
Hob Nob Addict

by tulip » 18 Apr 2015 21:06

+1

Kicking someone when they're down is really really nasty.
Last edited by tulip on 18 Apr 2015 21:29, edited 1 time in total.

2.8 lita injection

by 2.8 lita injection » 18 Apr 2015 21:15

multisync1830
2.8 lita injection

You've either never made a mistake or had lots and lots of jobs...

Sadly i having been working for the same firm for 27 years

(Southern Electric)

dean horrix legend

by dean horrix legend » 18 Apr 2015 21:26

Players make mistakes all over the pitch but when you are a keeper everyone remembers them, shit happens, the bloke was absolutely gutted by his.

dean horrix legend

by dean horrix legend » 18 Apr 2015 21:28

Whatevs :roll:

And you've never made a mistake in your life?

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 18 Apr 2015 21:38

Tiny deflection did for him.

An observation - both goals his legs were wide apart as the ball came to him.

Not really criticising him for that - I seem to recall De Gea does that a lot but it may not have helped Federici on these occasions.

The save he made onto the bar is on the of the saves of the season at any level.

Whatevs

by Whatevs » 18 Apr 2015 21:56

dean horrix legend

not yet

dean horrix legend

by dean horrix legend » 18 Apr 2015 22:01

Whatevs
dean horrix legend

not yet

Never? You must still be at school then. Even then i'm sure I'd made mistakes and learnt from them when i was at school. Good luck to you though, Mr Perfect.

Horsham Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Horsham Royal » 18 Apr 2015 22:03

Whatevs
dean horrix legend

not yet

Whatevs

Whatevs

by Whatevs » 18 Apr 2015 22:04

dean horrix legend Good luck to you though, Mr Perfect.

thanks m3

dean horrix legend

by dean horrix legend » 18 Apr 2015 22:06

Whatevs
dean horrix legend Good luck to you though, Mr Perfect.

thanks m3

Whatevs

marcusopp

by marcusopp » 18 Apr 2015 22:06

And you've never made a mistake in your life?[/quote]

not yet[/quote]

Never? You must still be at school then. Even then i'm sure I'd made mistakes and learnt from them when i was at school. Good luck to you though, Mr Perfect.[/quote]
He must have scored 100% in every test he's ever taken, passed his driving test first time with no minor faults, never been lost, never wasted any money, yet works in a normal job earning a normal wage. NASA etc will be kicking themselves that they made the mistake of not head-hunting such a genius!

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 18 Apr 2015 22:08

Anyone who slags Feds off for that mistake today is a complete and utter arsehole and, as rightly already pointed out, a coward who wouldn't have the guts to say anything critical to his face. So, to those who have slagged him off, f*ckeep off and support the arse :twisted:

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 18 Apr 2015 22:12

2.8 lita injection

The only problem with this is that it's not actually true.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 18 Apr 2015 22:16

2.8 lita injection

Absolute bollocking. Bet you have made plenty of mistakes at work without getting sacked. Either that or you are a stupid arse for not taking your employer to tribunal!

Also bet you wouldn't have the balls to play in goal on a regular basis, completely in the firing line, knowing that just one mistake will have idiots who know very little about goalkeeping slagging you off!