by LWJ » 21 Dec 2015 18:41

Coppelled_Streets [ being on telly

Which channel m8

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: BFTG - Blackburn Rovers

by sandman » 21 Dec 2015 18:59

Coppelled_Streets
Ian Royal Minor negatives first to get them out of the way.

Disappointing turnout and atmos for Bri's return.
Disappointingly direct first half... too many big balls forward and hooks over the shoulder.

Poor form, being on telly, and actually it's been pretty dour since the Premier League relegation season, so no surprise at all with declining attendances.

Too many big balls forward, Nothing changes with McDermott's style then! That's encouraging to know that history will only repeat itself if we are lucky enough to sneak into the Prem with BM in charge.

Coppelled_Streets Nope! I'm pleased to say I don't miss going any more. Once upon a time I'd think nothing of driving 450 miles twice a week to watch us, League Cup inclusive, but I just don't like the game any more. I follow merely out of habit, and because, of course, I want to see us do well; but I don't care to be a part of it any more. The crazy money in the game, corrupt owners, greed (on and off the field), match day experience.. it's a different game to the one I fell in love with in 1994 stood under an old rusty roof with the hairs on the back of neck standing up, as the South Bank cheered on our underdogs. That said, the cost of season tickets/half season tickets is fantastic! I hope we add a few thousand to the gates and there's something to celebrate at the end of the season! I will join in by shrugging my shoulders and perhaps take in the odd game down the local with a steak and chips and pint of Kopparberg!

As the game was not on "down the pub" It'd be interesting how you saw these "big balls forward".

RG7Fan

by RG7Fan » 21 Dec 2015 19:18

sandman
Coppelled_Streets
Ian Royal Minor negatives first to get them out of the way.

Disappointing turnout and atmos for Bri's return.
Disappointingly direct first half... too many big balls forward and hooks over the shoulder.

Poor form, being on telly, and actually it's been pretty dour since the Premier League relegation season, so no surprise at all with declining attendances.

Too many big balls forward, Nothing changes with McDermott's style then! That's encouraging to know that history will only repeat itself if we are lucky enough to sneak into the Prem with BM in charge.

Coppelled_Streets Nope! I'm pleased to say I don't miss going any more. Once upon a time I'd think nothing of driving 450 miles twice a week to watch us, League Cup inclusive, but I just don't like the game any more. I follow merely out of habit, and because, of course, I want to see us do well; but I don't care to be a part of it any more. The crazy money in the game, corrupt owners, greed (on and off the field), match day experience.. it's a different game to the one I fell in love with in 1994 stood under an old rusty roof with the hairs on the back of neck standing up, as the South Bank cheered on our underdogs. That said, the cost of season tickets/half season tickets is fantastic! I hope we add a few thousand to the gates and there's something to celebrate at the end of the season! I will join in by shrugging my shoulders and perhaps take in the odd game down the local with a steak and chips and pint of Kopparberg!

As the game was not on "down the pub" It'd be interesting how you saw these "big balls forward".

That'll be one of those dodgy dutch channels ...

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 21 Dec 2015 19:54

Portuguese.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 21 Dec 2015 20:18

lol

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 21 Dec 2015 20:18

It's not like Jay to post something really stupid

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 21 Dec 2015 21:42

Ascotexgunner I know this should be under the
"Spotted" thread but I'm in a lazy mood. So from what BBC berks was saying......Shane Long was at the game. Is this a regular occurrence or is it a Christmas prezzie come New Year. I know he still wants to live in the area but I don't know if watching us is a regular thing.

Just back to see McDermott's first game in charge. They loved each other.

Though a front two of long Vydra would certainly be interesting. Running for days..

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 21 Dec 2015 23:35

I thought Vydra was awesome away v Hull. One game later and all slating him. If you can't see he's a goof player then... ah, I am off to bed.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 21 Dec 2015 23:55

The Rouge I thought Vydra was awesome away v Hull. One game later and all slating him. If you can't see he's a goof player then... ah, I am off to bed.

Didn't partner well with Robson-Kanu. That's all.

Piazon played from deeper and linked played better.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 22 Dec 2015 07:29

AthleticoSpizz Jeez Bobby....how many more reasons do you need

He ain't won any Nobel a peace Prizes :D

If he did, he'd lob a lobster at the end of evening event